Jump to content
Lixil

Maintenance Monday 12/23 (1.20.0 (1192))

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Ellix said:

Just so you know 

Something is wrong with the patching

 

646933e601105d0ddbe95e5851e929fd.png

I got this too..... 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ellix said:

Just so you know 

Something is wrong with the patching

 

646933e601105d0ddbe95e5851e929fd.png

dont let em know or theyre gonna delay the update AGAIN!
/s 😭
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png

 

😍 if hands grow from the patootie nothing can be done .

 

disabled the antivirus, carried out an emergency update of the launcher

 

99.png

 

 

Edited by yood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

guys when you get the error just relaunch your ApbLauncher and it'll be fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, WaIeed007 said:

guys when you get the error just relaunch your ApbLauncher and it'll be fixed.

I have done that 3 times.

I'll try without F-Secure..... and it worked.

Edited by Gothina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WaIeed007 said:

guys when you get the error just relaunch your ApbLauncher and it'll be fixed.

it's not a players ' problem . disabling antivirus to download the launcher is just idiocy .

Edited by yood
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

88.png

predictable .

 

 

 

Edited by yood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Gothina said:

I have done that 3 times.

I'll try without F-Secure..... and it worked.

I've heard of like two other people recently having issues with F-Secure running in the background when trying to start APB.

It would just close the game for some reason.

 

31 minutes ago, yood said:

image.png

 

😍 if hands grow from the patootie nothing can be done .

 

disabled the antivirus, carried out an emergency update of the launcher

 

99.png

 

 

Seems like disabling antivirus helps. If someone is having issues please try the same, either way I'll report it further.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ExoticZ said:

 

Seems like disabling antivirus helps. 

the proposed method worked in 99 % of cases .

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Practically everything is broken... Rewards not working 'again' and I'de consider it a huge failure if the new event is just these snowball fights, just get over it that you can't create events and bring back 12 deaths (maybe with different weapons). The only thing you should have done is keep the succesfull things going instead of trying trash mode after trash mode

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FluttershyI said:

Practically everything is broken... Rewards not working 'again' and I'de consider it a huge failure if the new event is just these snowball fights, just get over it that you can't create events and bring back 12 deaths (maybe with different weapons). The only thing you should have done is keep the succesfull things going instead of trying trash mode after trash mode

I assume its working like halloween event did...meaning rewards are working, but they are not shown to you, aka you cant see your own progress as it used to be the case.

Judging the fact that they  give similarly unique clothes rewards as Halloween event did, this might be just refurbished Halloween event in its essence. Just different with the snowball fight.

Anyways we ll c.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, FluttershyI said:

Practically everything is broken... Rewards not working 'again' and I'de consider it a huge failure if the new event is just these snowball fights, just get over it that you can't create events and bring back 12 deaths (maybe with different weapons). The only thing you should have done is keep the succesfull things going instead of trying trash mode after trash mode

9.png

 

5.png

 

you're a liar .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ExoticZ said:

I've heard of like two other people recently having issues with F-Secure running in the background when trying to start APB.

It would just close the game for some reason.

 

I had this problem like 6 months ago, but not lately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FluttershyI said:

Nope. Because they are 'not working'

in the autumn 2019 event, achievements were not listed at all . at this stage of the event what do you expect from a team that can not perform a full volume of work in time for two years ?

 

Will FIX the next patch

 

image.png

Edited by yood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So wait... I don't get it... achievements this time are listed and not counting or...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...