blockblack

When will the cancerous weapons come to an end in APB?

Like really, when will Cancerous Weapons like NFAS and NFAS Orge and SHAW come to their end? they are like Cancer cells and APB is the body, Cancer cells really hurt the body and damage it, NFAS and NFAS Orge are some big tumors on the body of APB, Remove it...

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, blockblack said:

Like really, when will Cancerous Weapons like NFAS and NFAS Orge and SHAW come to their end? they are like Cancer cells and APB is the body, Cancer cells really hurt the body and damage it, NFAS and NFAS Orge are some big tumors on the body of APB, Remove it...

if you cannot counter people using said weapons then im afraid it's you that needs to adapt to the situation and change up your playstyle.

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

Like can seriously someone stop this guy spamming x10 new topics per day about literally most banal things. 

I only posted 4 topics since the servers went down, how's that spamming?

3 minutes ago, YumiSakura said:

if you cannot counter people using said weapons then im afraid it's you that needs to adapt to the situation and change up your playstyle.

and can you act up with a JG Tactical against an NFAS Orge with kevlar implants 3? that's what happened to me today...

NFAS OGRE kinda sucks against higher skilled Golds, SHAW has always been a laser and should be touched up a little.

Now the normal NFAS is only strong up close, otherwise, its really not effective at all. Go midrange and shoot the number of shots required to kill them, its not too hard. I've played against a lot of NFAS users, they're not dangerous at all.

5 minutes ago, moment6of9parity said:

what are u using then? stabba? a flare gun?

Nah, I am using JG Tactical

1 minute ago, JazzLand said:

NFAS OGRE kinda sucks against higher skilled Golds, SHAW has always been a laser and should be touched up a little.

Now the normal NFAS is only strong up close, otherwise, its really not effective at all. Go midrange and shoot the number of shots required to kill them, its not too hard. I've played against a lot of NFAS users, they're not dangerous at all.

I am a JG Tactical user, and the problem is that the Orge person is using Kevlar implants 3+camping really OP close range locations

47 minutes ago, blockblack said:

and can you act up with a JG Tactical against an NFAS Orge with kevlar implants 3? that's what happened to me today...

as i said "adapt to the situation" to put it simply change gun/tactic unless of coarse you are intent on putting yourself at a disadvantage.

1 hour ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

Like can seriously someone stop this guy spamming x10 new topics per day about literally most banal things. 

Last time I checked, you're not a forum admin, and that is honestly for a good reason; let them decide if he is spamming or not. You don't have to like what he's posting, but at least add to the conversation..all you do is insult him.

50 minutes ago, blockblack said:

the problem is that the Orge person is using Kevlar implants 3+camping really OP close range locations

This is an almost unbeatable combo in close quarters. The only way you can really beat that is by getting the jump on them somehow, or strictly restricting your confrontation to the long range. But even then, this is a problem that needs fixing, and it's really sad that this has been a problem for this long.

Edited by Goldtiger

1 hour ago, blockblack said:

I honestly barely face these guns, there are a bunch of users, but never had the feeling it was a problem to counter them.

Indeed as someone else said I think is more about adapting to different situations than sticking to one gameplay style and expect anything else that doesn't fit to get vanished from the game.

I only posted 4 topics since the servers went down, how's that spamming?

4 threads? That's a lot! (just joking, but yet some people didn't post more than once a day or even a week.

Nah, I am using JG Tactical

I am a JG Tactical user, and the problem is that the Orge person is using Kevlar implants 3+camping really OP close range locations

I think nothing stops you from trying the same loadout you are complaining about. If you believe something is too powerful why not trying it yourself?

There are chances that a player is very good at some specific combination of guns and gear as same as you feel confident that you are good with your own, and it might happen that one of these can't beat the other. Just saying.

2 hours ago, blockblack said:

SHAW

t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

the nfas is the only weapon you listed that i think is slightly overturned atm, and even then it’s not enough of an instant win button for me to call it “cancerous” lol

i think a better thread title would be “when will people get good and stop complaining about what other players are doing?”

Edited by Solamente

28 minutes ago, Salvick said:

I honestly barely face these guns, there are a bunch of users, but never had the feeling it was a problem to counter them.

Indeed as someone else said I think is more about adapting to different situations than sticking to one gameplay style and expect anything else that doesn't fit to get vanished from the game.

4 threads? That's a lot! (just joking, but yet some people didn't post more than once a day or even a week.

I think nothing stops you from trying the same loadout you are complaining about. If you believe something is too powerful why not trying it yourself?

There are chances that a player is very good at some specific combination of guns and gear as same as you feel confident that you are good with your own, and it might happen that one of these can't beat the other. Just saying.

I am already very skilled at using my JG Tactical, the problem is that I would be a noob at using any Weapon else, any suggestions?

6 minutes ago, Solamente said:

t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

the nfas is the only weapon you listed that i think is slightly overturned atm, and even then it’s not enough of an instant win button for me to call it “cancerous” lol

i think a better thread title would be “when will people get good and stop complaining about what other players are doing?”

APB Is actually made to complain about...

all weapons can be countered tho. there arent any cancerous weapons. except maybe volcano.

5 minutes ago, postalgril said:

all weapons can be countered tho. there arent any cancerous weapons. except maybe volcano.

"Osmaw has entered the chat."

3 minutes ago, blockblack said:

"Osmaw has entered the chat."

osmaw has a mega long wind up time and you have to actually get good at judging the timing, distance, speed of targets etc.

osmaw has never seemed unbalanced to me

7 minutes ago, postalgril said:

osmaw has a mega long wind up time and you have to actually get good at judging the timing, distance, speed of targets etc.

osmaw has never seemed unbalanced to me

you say all golds cheat, so I think you shouldn't be talking about "balanced" guns or unbalanced.

14 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

you say all golds cheat, so I think you shouldn't be talking about "balanced" guns or unbalanced.

they do, configs, macros and triggerbots are cheats that's just fact

it's also fact weapons all seem good. it's one thing g1 and tiggs was actually good at tbh. i cant think of any wep that has major balance issues, or can't be countered. and i also despise the "p2w" accusations either, since armas weps are literally just reskins of contact weps.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, blockblack said:

NFAS

needs a tweak and it should be ok.

NFAS Org

I can kill this with a star 556 starter gun so long as i am aware it exists on the opponent

SHAW

huh??

24 minutes ago, postalgril said:

configs

Good to know we can now ignore every single thing you say going forward. 

-thanks

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Good to know we can now ignore every single thing you say going forward. 

-thanks

the fact you mods think configs aren't cheating says a lot about this company

4 hours ago, blockblack said:

count atac in btw, and yea i totally agree, people in this chat thang are kinda dumb tbh, countering a broken gun with other guns... arguing that you can counter something that you complain cant be countered with other guns because its broken is dumb, no further... lil story, im a pretty avg gold player and one of the things i focus on is progressing skill wise and getting better in that way, not using dumb strats involving unbalanced broken weapons to win, but thats besides my point, i once went to asylum fc eu in a 20-20 match i think it was item capture but not sure, the rounds before that i had been using jg, i got pissed cuz ppl were using nfas, pmg and other broken shit, so i decided to go nfas for that one round and guess what, i fucking molested everyone and got 40 kills at 2nd place... now idk if its just me... but i feel like shits broken and if thats not enough i tried pmg and got a very similar result, and its not evenm like im bad with a gun like jg, i actually use it quite often.

12 minutes ago, postalgril said:

Let me stop you right there.

The people you see with the purple SPCT badges are just players that test things on a voluntary basis, as it says in my signature we are in no way shape or form 'in power' or moderators or whatever else you might believe we are. 

We are just players that were asked to volunteer to help test things, I can link you the thread detailing that team if you'd like.

I am already very skilled at using my JG Tactical, the problem is that I would be a noob at using any Weapon else, any suggestions?

APB Is actually made to complain about...

For what you say I think is time for you to suffer a bit and lose a bunch till you learn some other weapons. Neither am I an expert with every gun so I usually stick to the ones I know to use better, but it still annoys me badly the lot of meta this game has when you try to use a different gun that is not too popular and only thing you face are Ntecs, lol.

Also, the game is in a point where learning the use of different guns requires a lot of patience since you'll pretty much face players already experienced with all sort of weapons. Just have patience and make a decision to avoid using the JG for a while till you get results with other weapons you like.

17 minutes ago, postalgril said:

He is not a mod but a SPCT, (Testers for patches and updates) but it is true that there are a bunch of players using weird configs that are even featured in the official LO stream while we also have volunteer GMs that are actual players so I don't know how reliable they are and since their real identity is hidden (although their closer friends already know they are GMs) we can't discuss with them about what we see when we think someone might be cheating while they could argue exactly the same about how reliable our reports or suspicions are.