moxxichixx

40% sales on G1C on playstation but not PC?

because they can?

pretty sure we’ve gotten sales that the console folks haven’t, but i don’t know for sure

• Like 1

A way to say sorry about taking so long to fix the trainwreck that is the console ports maybe?

10 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

what is it you want to buy?

people want everyday sales around here it seems.

i swear after events with sales, a week later would be a thread saying "where's sales?"

2 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

Seriously though, whens the next sale?

I thought we weren't getting sales anymore. 

24 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I thought we weren't getting sales anymore. 

That went out the window with the three unannounced sales they've done since making that statement (back when Little Orbit originally took over the game last year). There could also be more that I missed, as they seem to be only a few days each and there's no announcement that they're happening.

40 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

people want everyday sales around here it seems.

i swear after events with sales, a week later would be a thread saying "where's sales?"

thats what happened last time too.

but seriously....what  doe sop want to buy?

Hi all,

We had no notice or control over this PS4 sale. This is the first I’m hearing about it. My guess is that it was initiated by Sony or by Deep Silver, our console publisher.

Thanks,

Matt

• Thanks 4

21 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Thanks, Matt

Maybe we PC players could get ourselves a 40% G1C sale as well...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Hexerin said:

That went out the window with the three unannounced sales they've done since making that statement (back when Little Orbit originally took over the game last year). There could also be more that I missed, as they seem to be only a few days each and there's no announcement that they're happening.

Oof... I gotta stop spending so much outside of sales then. 😫

10 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We had no notice or control over this PS4 sale. This is the first I’m hearing about it. My guess is that it was initiated by Sony or by Deep Silver, our console publisher.

Thanks,

Matt

Alright so you got no notice or control over a Marketplace included in Your Game? That's honestly weird and not good at all. I mean.. if you have no control over the sales and stuff like that if you would change something how you going to do that? Asking permissions?

I know Deep Silver is the Publisher and also Sony, but that dob't make any sense, i see this situation disgusting honestly.

Ah, last thing, you should pay attention to all stil alive and presente bugs/glitches and fix them.

3 hours ago, lTheDarkness said:

Alright so you got no notice or control over a Marketplace included in Your Game? That's honestly weird and not good at all. I mean.. if you have no control over the sales and stuff like that if you would change something how you going to do that? Asking permissions?

I know Deep Silver is the Publisher and also Sony, but that dob't make any sense, i see this situation disgusting honestly.

Ah, last thing, you should pay attention to all stil alive and presente bugs/glitches and fix them.

afaik g1 sold all the console publishing rights to deep silver, so aside from actually developing the game they have a large amount of control over the console side of things 

• Like 1