Sign in to follow this  
Westford

Questions concerning Gameplay/Content & Support

Was kind of curious where/how players should get answers concerning gameplay, content or any support questions.

I have seen quite a few questions answered by Matt Scott here on the forums  (Thanks Matt)

and an equal number of questions falling by the way side..

Hell, some questions resulting into an 8+ page thread of nothing.

I myself have had zero luck getting any of my forum questions answered...   and it was not for a lack of trying .

Many posters that have been successful in increasing their post count, have happily provided their useless input.

We thank you ... well, not all of us thank you.

Is submitting a support ticket to get an answer to an in game question the "best way to go" ?

I have a few questions...

Some, I have posted on the forum.

No official response.. sad to say.

Support tickets may be the only recourse.

2 week turn around is looking pretty damn good.

I will share all results.

Looking forward to some useless responses....

Edited by Westford

Not going to put words in staff's mouth but it could be that  some topics raised are being discussed in the office and LO are not ready for announcement.

Without knowing the questions, it's impossible to say why they haven't been answered. 

And the questions are?

Ask in game, a veterinarian is allways willing to give some tips if you explain your situation.

you could join the apb discord, most of the time it’s just a shitpostfest but occasionally some staff (usually mattscott tbh) will drop in with info

4 hours ago, Westford said:

Support tickets may be the only recourse.

2 week turn around is looking pretty damn good.

Ya, their support time is insanely slow...

14 day response time LOL, they're trying tho 🙂

As far as gameplay/in-game questions go I've made a very detailed beginners guide (check my signature) that I've linked to any new players that approach me (which is A LOT), even gone as far as instructing them how to find it through a Google search since in-game chat linking does not work. Unless, you're talking about something else of course.

On 8/3/2019 at 1:54 PM, Pangolier said:

Ask in game, a veterinarian is allways willing to give some tips if you explain your situation.

Especially if you are a warm and fuzzy furry. 

On 8/3/2019 at 6:57 AM, VickyFox said:

Not going to put words in staff's mouth but it could be that  some topics raised are being discussed in the office and LO are not ready for announcement.

Fair enough.

Thanks @Flaws for the input, my questions are not related to Gameplay tips or instructions.

My questions are related to new features that have been released, crash logs, and general support.

Both of which would require an "official" response , which sometimes can be answered here on the forum by Matt, or .....

As far as discord, I would have to be on at the same time Matt Scott was on to ask any of those questions.

And I'm really not on discord much.

I appreciate the interest in what questions I have.

I have posted them in the forum under different subforums in the past, unanswered.

These question are not something that can be answered by assumptions and what not, but an actual communicate from LO.

Submitting a ticket would insure an answer from the company.

Thanks

Mods, you can close this thread.

Edited by Westford

1 hour ago, Westford said:

Mods, you can close this thread.

Thread closed at OP's request.

~@mayii