virginiavirgin

Stop ruining more weapons

26 minutes ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

Didn't answer my question. Should they have been changed or not?

I would love to see how you would attack central park or the central water building against hvrs and.osmaws while using nfs's.

Or attacking closed in areas like sujis with hvrs against nfas's.

The map does not solely decide who wins

The Yukon yes because it was a secondary weapon which outperformed all secondaries in the CQC range and outperformed most secondaries up to 20 meters.

It also only performed slightly worse than CQC primaries like the OCA and PMG.  The only cqc primary that outperformed it by more than 20% was the NFAS which has a range limit of 10 meters before becoming useless.

So yeah, the Yukon was broken because it was a secondary which basically performed like a primary CQC weapon.

The old trouble maker, I never had an issue with it.  I would just snipe the players or use my explosive weapons.  When it came to CQC I could use a PMG or shotgun and usually outgun them as long as I used corners.  I could understand why it needed a nerf though, it had very few downsides and made a lot of weapons useless.

No one weapon should make every weapon in it's category unilaterally useless.

The NFAS and the Ogre are easily countered, have hard limitations (range) and have a specific use (corner popping) without making other weapons in the category useless (outside of the hit reg issue with other shotguns which should not be blamed on the NFAS and Ogre).

If the shotguns didn't have issues with hit reg I would still be using the CSG but for some reason I can't seem to land many hits with it.

Edited by illgot

41 minutes ago, illgot said:

No one weapon should make every weapon in it's category unilaterally useless.

Thanks. This is where we are currently at if you haven't noticed.

The only change that actually happened to the yukon was its hipfire abilities so its not like the every aspect of it was overpowered.

The troublenaker fits that description better but your opinion on what should have been changed is completely the opposite to what you believe.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

Thanks. This is where we are currently at if you haven't noticed.

The only change that actually happened to the yukon was its hipfire abilities so its not like the every aspect of it was overpowered.

The troublenaker fits that description better but your opinion on what should have been changed is completely the opposite to what you believe.

how have the NFAS and True Ogre made all CQC weapons useless?

Both NFAS and True Ogre have very harsh limitations on range (10 meters) and only shine while corner popping while the PMG and OCA have advantages in range and still retain the ability to corner pop.  The other shotguns suffer from hit reg issues and fire slowly so are not very useful right now, but that is not a reason to nerf either the NFAS or True Ogre.  Instead we need to fix shotguns so they work properly and all are actually useful.

The Yukon was broken, it is now fixed and no longer dominates all secondaries in CQC or works similar to a primary in CQC.  It needed a nerf because a secondary should not both dominate in one field AND act like a primary weapon.  The same happened with the Nano C which is why it eventually got nerfed.

33 minutes ago, illgot said:

how have the NFAS and True Ogre made all CQC weapons useless?

Both NFAS and True Ogre have very harsh limitations on range (10 meters) and only shine while corner popping while the PMG and OCA have advantages in range and still retain the ability to corner pop.  The other shotguns suffer from hit reg issues and fire slowly so are not very useful right now, but that is not a reason to nerf either the NFAS or True Ogre.  Instead we need to fix shotguns so they work properly and all are actually useful.

The Yukon was broken, it is now fixed and no longer dominates all secondaries in CQC or works similar to a primary in CQC.  It needed a nerf because a secondary should not both dominate in one field AND act like a primary weapon.  The same happened with the Nano C which is why it eventually got nerfed.

"The Yukon was broken, it is now fixed and no longer dominates all secondaries in CQC or works similar to a primary in CQC".

So at one point, a weapon dominating all weapons in its class was considered broken.

Insert Nfas every time yukon is used or SMG for every time shotgun is used, whats the difference? The yukons massive hip fire rate did not shine outside of corner popping either and could not be handled to take out even medium range targets.

"It needed a nerf because a secondary should not both dominate in one field AND act like a primary weapon." So as long as a weapon doesn't dominate more than one field its fine and shouldnt be changed?

What happened to "No one weapon should make every weapon in it's category unilaterally useless."?

Interesting.

Edited by UubeNubeh DaWog

On 7/31/2019 at 5:20 AM, DouglasFalcon said:

The thing is, corner camping is pretty cancerous and it happens that Ogre is only viable as a corner camping weapon due to windup time. Also ridiculous TTK and huge bullet spread makes it a 100% braindead weapon to use in a cornercamp situazion, while many other weapon at least do have some type of counterplay/unreliability factor

Corner camping cancerous? You probably think people running in circles is unfair too right? Perhaps you would like the enemy to stand still while you shoot them? You want the difficulty turned down?

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I thought they gave console players their own forum?

That's no longer the case?

Don't tell people how to use the forums. If he wants to post in social district forums he can. This isn't reserved for PC only. Pretty sure it's not labeled CookiePuss Forums. 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

"The Yukon was broken, it is now fixed and no longer dominates all secondaries in CQC or works similar to a primary in CQC".

So at one point, a weapon dominating all weapons in its class was considered broken.

Insert Nfas every time yukon is used or SMG for every time shotgun is used, whats the difference? The yukons massive hip fire rate did not shine outside of corner popping either and could not be handled to take out even medium range targets.

"It needed a nerf because a secondary should not both dominate in one field AND act like a primary weapon." So as long as a weapon doesn't dominate more than one field its fine and shouldnt be changed?

What happened to "No one weapon should make every weapon in it's category unilaterally useless."?

Interesting.

the NFAS and True Ogre do not dominate all CQC weapons.  They dominate in shotguns but only because slow firing shotguns are broken (hit issues with pellets).  The NFAS and True Ogre fire fast enough that the hit issue can be largely ignored because it fires multiple rounds in seconds.

If an NFAS/True Ogre were out a street with no cover against a PMG/OCA who do you think would win?  Hell, even the secondary FBW could dominate an NFAS/True Ogre user caught out in the open.  That same FBW user would have issues againts a PMG/OCA user though.

If there was no corner to pop out of, just a long hallway, who do you think would win 10-20 meters out, NFAS/True Ogre or PMG/OCA?  Again, the weakness of the NFAS/True Ogre is the lack of range.  Outside of corner poping the PMG/OCA are much more useful.

The NFAS/True Ogre only dominate in the area they were built for, corner poping with cover in less than 10 meters.

You are just being dense at this point about the Yukon.  It dominated all secondary weapons in CQC and challenged primary CQC weapons.  It needed to be nerfed.  No secondary should dominate over every other CQC weapon AND be nearly as strong as a primary.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

being lazy so ill just leave this here

Thanks fam

7 hours ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

You could apply this to any gun at any point. 

Thinking this way would make buffs and nerfs completely irrelevant. 

Do you think the old yukon or old trouble maker shouldn't have been changed?

Trouble maker yes, yukon not. Yukon is not only a piece of crap now, its hit reg is really awful so it barely matters how low its fire rate is.

They made lose millions to yukon owners, and they dont give a fuck. They later pretend to know what they are doing.

Im happy that they decided to keep messing weapons, that will piss off more players ;^)

2 hours ago, illgot said:

the NFAS and True Ogre do not dominate all CQC weapons.  They dominate in shotguns but only because slow firing shotguns are broken (hit issues with pellets).  The NFAS and True Ogre fire fast enough that the hit issue can be largely ignored because it fires multiple rounds in seconds.

If an NFAS/True Ogre were out a street with no cover against a PMG/OCA who do you think would win?  Hell, even the secondary FBW could dominate an NFAS/True Ogre user caught out in the open.  That same FBW user would have issues againts a PMG/OCA user though.

If there was no corner to pop out of, just a long hallway, who do you think would win 10-20 meters out, NFAS/True Ogre or PMG/OCA?  Again, the weakness of the NFAS/True Ogre is the lack of range.  Outside of corner poping the PMG/OCA are much more useful.

The NFAS/True Ogre only dominate in the area they were built for, corner poping with cover in less than 10 meters.

You are just being dense at this point about the Yukon.  It dominated all secondary weapons in CQC and challenged primary CQC weapons.  It needed to be nerfed.  No secondary should dominate over every other CQC weapon AND be nearly as strong as a primary.

Didnt answer my question again.

Again, insert yukon.

The old yukon ticked all the same boxes as the current Nfas within its category. By your own definition thats a problem.

At some point you have to realize you're being a hypocrite.

• Like 1

What is happening to this game. 2019 and console G4m3rs are crying about nerfing tRu3 0gR3.

ogre is like one of the noobest (is that even a word ?) weapons to get ez kills by sitting behind a corner 24/7.

Get a grip and learn how to use all the other guns and you won't have to cry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, virginiavirgin said:

Oh okay well you better start getting comfortable with players leaving the game because of these useless changes and when you mean “move on” me and a large group of players will “move on” to another game that is not under this company.

Lol. How quaint, the ant thinks it can destroy the colony.

tenor.gif

Isnt this the same dude, that got mad over the Yukon & Troublemaker fixes? Play ntech dude, that gun never gets touched, otherwise the whole pop would uproar 😂

I too think they should just revert their shotgun changes. The only thing they caused with that was damage.

Shotguns were the most balanced class in APB before LO touched them.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

Didnt answer my question again.

Again, insert yukon.

The old yukon ticked all the same boxes as the current Nfas within its category. By your own definition thats a problem.

At some point you have to realize you're being a hypocrite.

I have answered your question and differentiated between a weapon which dominated all secondary weapons in CQC and was close to power as a primary (Yukon prenerf) and the NFAS/True Ogre which dominate in only one area of CQC, corner popping, but are not better than the OCA/PMG out in the open.

You are being intentionally obtuse at this point and being added to my ignore list. 

Edited by illgot

8 hours ago, GhosT said:

I too think they should just revert their shotgun changes. The only thing they caused with that was damage.

Shotguns were the most balanced class in APB before LO touched them.

I miss the old shotguns as well. 

RIP CSG. 😢

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

RIP CSG. 😢

Also RIP Strife

RIP Ogre

RIP JG

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

RIP CSG. 😢

3 hours ago, GhosT said:

Also RIP Strife

RIP Ogre

RIP JG

honest question is Little Orbit working on the hitbox issues since it is screwing up gun balancing?

Or do they need to do that after the Engine Upgrade?

I cant remember right now too early

42 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

honest question is Little Orbit working on the hitbox issues since it is screwing up gun balancing?

can you be more specific?

On 8/2/2019 at 4:14 PM, illgot said:

The Yukon fires fast enough that the hit issues can be largely ignored because it fires multiple rounds in seconds.

If a hipfiring Yukon were out a street with no cover against a PMG/OCA who do you think would win?  Hell, even the secondary FBW could dominate a hipfireing Yukon user caught out in the open.  That same FBW user would have issues againts a PMG/OCA user though.

If there was no corner to pop out of, just a long hallway, who do you think would win 10-20 meters out, hipfiring Yukon or PMG/OCA?  Again, the weakness of the Yukons hipfire ability is the lack of range.  Outside of corner poping the PMG/OCA are much more useful.

The Yukons Hipfire abilities only dominate in the area they were built for, corner poping with cover in less than 10 meters.

Since this guy couldn't do it himself. Does anyone actually have a problem with the above statement?

Every time Yukon was used it was changed from Nfas.

Edited by UubeNubeh DaWog

On 8/1/2019 at 10:56 PM, illgot said:

The old Yukon would only catch me once before I swapped tactics and mainly because I couldn't tell what secondary people are using until I saw a kill on the feed.  I would usually deal with these the same way I would deal with an Ogre or NFAS.  Varies depending on the situation and I have no issues suiciding if it advances my team.

One team unable to outgun the opposing teams set up does not mean a weapon needs to be nerfed.  It means you are usually be outplayed by better teams skill/teamwork or the point is just impossible to hold.  There are points that are nearly impossible to defend or attack but that's the map not the weapon.

Too many times I see people with the wrong loadout blaming the opposing teams weapons instead adapting to the situation and using a CQC weapon in CQC or long range for defense in an open area. 

while true, that doesn't also mean a weapon cannot be overtuned/overpowered within it's own niche. I do agree that switching weapons at times is the best option depending on location, however that doesn't change the fact that some guns still should be slightly reworked. Nfas - is one of the few remaining that I feel is overtuned.

I know of several locations that are nearly impossible to attack (most places are a fairly easy defense with the right loadout). However most people do not know how nor are coordinated enough to break the defense on the offense. Plus spawn choices, spawn waves, and car spawns drastically skew these broken locations, and i'd blame them probably more than the location itself.

On 8/1/2019 at 7:49 PM, virginiavirgin said:

Stfu i come from console my team 90 percent of people i get i end up carrying them and losing because of them for starters I don’t like doing all the work and i am independent but i have no choice on this game i tried out many other weapons and no matter what i get jumped by a group of opposition but hey if you take offense to this that’s because you need a group of players to support you.

Oh okay well you better start getting comfortable with players leaving the game because of these useless changes and when you mean “move on” me and a large group of players will “move on” to another game that is not under this company.

Quitting the game because they nerfed broken shotguns????? Please tell me you're trolling.