Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
foscor77

best gun for asylum fc

Recommended Posts

Im not really fond of asylum, ill tell u a few tips.

 

See this place in asylum?

 

images.jpg

 

This is one of the most used places in asylum. The ammo machine place in this hallway is the most used place. So go to the top floor sit there with a weapon which does decent dmg in mid ranges. A good choice would be a NSSW. Sit on top with proper cover and mow the players down. Have a fast firing secondary as backup. If a enemy comes closer, move him with the secondary. Using opgl/volcano is a good choice with the spot.

 

Have percs /low yields handy, keep ammo box closeby, learn to put a mobility shield upfront when ya low on health, equip car with mobile radar and watch it, use a spotter efficiently.

 

Sometimes its not about the weapons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Defibrillator said:

Have percs /low yields handy, keep ammo closeby, learn to put a mobility shield upfront when ya low on health, equip car with mobile radar and watch it, use a spotter efficiently.

Thanks for the advice, now I just need a few more character mod slots. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mitne said:

As we know AMG family is useless in CQ unless you crouch down anyway so I dunno if that really matters that much. Unless deployed and hidden he would rely on his secondary most of time anyway.

What if he would strap it with one of orange mods? Or red?

 

But that aside. I would surely recommend from legendaries Ursus. In my opinion it's one of the most easy to handle frp, primary legendaries there and straight up update from N-TEC 5.

This paragraph just proved you know nothing about that gun, even with the medusa you can finish somebody so fast by just running and using your gun as if it was an OCA from CQC, all light machine guns are amazing CQC guns aside from the slower type ones such as ALIG or CASE. Of course, that is meant to be a hug range to 5m max. 

1 hour ago, Defibrillator said:

Im not really fond of asylum, ill tell u a few tips.

 

See this place in asylum?

 

images.jpg

 

This is one of the most used places in asylum. The ammo machine place in this hallway is the most used place. So go to the top floor sit there with a weapon which does decent dmg in mid ranges. A good choice would be a NSSW. Sit on top with proper cover and mow the players down. Have a fast firing secondary as backup. If a enemy comes closer, move him with the secondary. Using opgl/volcano is a good choice with the spot.

 

Have percs /low yields handy, keep ammo box closeby, learn to put a mobility shield upfront when ya low on health, equip car with mobile radar and watch it, use a spotter efficiently.

 

Sometimes its not about the weapons.

This paragraph is yelling: I'm an annoying bot and I am the reason why people don't like FC anymore.

Honestly, this is fight club and not the nest club. You want to go, fight and practice your skills with basically any gun in the game. Just don't sit there waiting for easy kills. This is pure waste of time and being an annoying toxic bot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, zyde said:

This paragraph is yelling: I'm an annoying bot and I am the reason why people don't like FC anymore.

Honestly, this is fight club and not the nest club. You want to go, fight and practice your skills with basically any gun in the game. Just don't sit there waiting for easy kills. This is pure waste of time and being an annoying toxic bot.

what a dumb opinion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trick question, everyone knows the best weapon for asylum is the grenade.

 

Nice try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mitne said:

AMG is also good, way more mobile also.

It's good if your aim is average like me. If you somehow keep your aim at target all the time, then PMG is better option.

If you can't aim, then it's not good option. N-FAS is good alternative for sprayers.

Defintely not easy.

And N-TECs.

No. And it's not easy weapon to handle for novice anyway.

Not recommended for novice player. OSCAR is easier one.

Shaw has a faster ttk, you dont need to be mobile because asylum has so many corners.

Ocas faster fire rate and mag size is more forgiving.

 

Ntecs are average for the majority of the map which is lots of corners and corridors, any of the previous weapons would be more effective because of their short range accuracy.

 

1 Grenade from an OPGL can give you a blitz 4. Its very easy to handle. What makes it hard is not TKing team mates.

 

How many Novices do you see using the OSCAR?

 

Im not convinced you know that much about the weapons you've just criticized everyone for suggesting.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A good triggerbot for oscar and thats likely the best weapon.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The easiest gun in Asylum is definitely a jg, it requires no skill, use corners to your advantage, only peak when you're behind a corner and an enemy is rushing you.

That's how you play easy way and again it requires absolutely no skill, in the other hand if you want to be good at the game, just challenge yourself and play guns that you can't really play or are hard to use in a cqc map like asylum.

Edited by Takotak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Takotak said:

The easiest gun in Asylum is definitely a jg, it requires no skill,

again it requires absolutely no skill

Sounds like someone got rekt by a JG.

NFcJeRN.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Thanks for the advice, now I just need a few more character mod slots. 

Any person who has put a considerable amt of time into the game would understand what i was saying.

Edited by Defibrillator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Any person who has put a considerable amt of time into the game would understand what i was saying.

Just a joke homie... just a joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Sounds like someone got rekt by a JG.

NFcJeRN.gif

No, I'm just someone who played a lot with jg back then, 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, NikkiCasinoKnows said:

Wasp, hands down. It's insane. Just stay inside.

Why not just say OCA?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

Im not convinced you know that much about the weapons you've just criticized everyone for suggesting.

Never did criticize.

21 hours ago, zyde said:

This paragraph just proved you know nothing about that gun, even with the medusa you can finish somebody so fast by just running and using your gun as if it was an OCA from CQC, all light machine guns are amazing CQC guns aside from the slower type ones such as ALIG or CASE. Of course, that is meant to be a hug range to 5m max. 

I used that gun to max out LMG role. If you want to trap people by jumping from corners, sure you can do that.  But in my case it worked more as fast deploy and obliterate gun most of time.

And no, in many situations - unless you litteraly jump to throats with said owner of CQC gun, you pretty much at lost position. Not of course if he is not aware of you but that can apply to any gun. Even sniper rifle is viable option then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...