Jump to content

Excalibur!

Members
  • Content Count

    4504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Excalibur!

  1. Go big or go home, allways buy the most expensive.
  2. Comparing a mmorpg with a super sensible conection game like a shooter or real time action games...
  3. Pls stop with the "hide/remove threat"... this game needs people that want to play, not to be babysitted.
  4. We need pmg 40m effective range and we got a fully automatic carbine for non macro/mwheeler users
  5. Thanks for remind me about this. No, seriously thanks you.
  6. Mitigation sometimes gets as bad as a weak ddos... Ugly avatar, my wheelchaired frend.
  7. I am not sure if ddos or cheat... a guy just teleported side to side away from my crosshair at incredible speed. WTF IS THAT?
  8. "I am dusty...", i played a LOT of cs1.5. I was a beast to the point of getting banned from every server. Not long time ago started playing csgo (trash) and yes ive been rekted, but regain my skills in a few days not playing much. I think you are giving way too many explanations because you exposed yourself as dethreater and you want to get banned (?).
  9. "N-o-w im shit at apb". People losing skills its true, but not enough to drop to that level hmmmmmmmmm, it stinks to dethreat.
  10. Ok thanks very informative. Nice 103 tho, never seen packet loss so high.
  11. "Ive been gold", "i now play on bronze servers". Keywords. Why do you want to get banned?
  12. Wow i just joined and dc after 2' ;p Servers are getting rrekt.
  13. Can honestly agree with the mouse... i have allways used generic mouses and they really make a diference when you buy a quality one. I didnt want to believe it because i have allways did good with those mouses, but this is another level. Almost like this
  14. Stfu cheater, youll get battleyed soon. The population will drop to 100 because you all hack.
  15. Yeah, dont read steam comments they are mostly a waste.
  16. I heard about freezing prem... is that still a thing? You could ask to suport to freeze your prem and comeback when things get solved. I wish i could do that too but it was long time ago and lost some prem so i understand you.
  17. Its better on your opinion... i prefer the stock one its more handly.
  18. All or nothing. What would it be the use of a slight increase when you dont have the full potential still? Thats lazy.
×
×
  • Create New...