Darkzero3802

Server Slow To Respond

So with the launch of riot the servers taking forever to respond to anything. Took a restart to get the login server to work and now I have an inf loading screen for social which will require another game restart. @Lixil @MattScott current thought so far is you broke everything yet again.

You forgot to mention the constant massive latency increase we've all had to deal with on Jericho since the patch :^(

The patch bugged out on normal districts tho.

Yes. Unfortunately I also get massive FPS drops and short freezes for quite some time after I join a district. The whole patch punched the game's performance and loading time in the face...

I expected something to break when this was released, glad to see the tradition continues

1 minute ago, Darkzero3802 said:

I expected something to break when this was released, glad to see the tradition continues

You should always stick to tradition ey? 😂

sad

1 hour ago, Acornie said:

You forgot to mention the constant massive latency increase we've all had to deal with on Jericho since the patch :^(

The increase in latency isn't because of the patch.  It's because they moved all the servers from Dallas to California.

Edited by SuperConker

31 minutes ago, SuperConker said:

The increase in latency isn't because of the patch.  It's because they moved all the servers from Dallas to California.

lol... no

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

lol... no

The servers were indeed moved from Dallas to the West Coast (CA).    So yeah, that would increase the latency for most players, save for those who live on the West Coast.

1 minute ago, SuperConker said:

The servers were indeed moved from Dallas to the West Coast (CA).    So yeah, that would increase the latency for most players, save for those who live on the West Coast.

RDqvg33.gif

3 minutes ago, SuperConker said:

You can facepalm all you want, but the servers were moved.

Yesterday?

You know, when the latency increased?

I didn't play yesterday (Wednesday), but the servers have switched location since Tuesday (at which point, they were still in Dallas).

9 minutes ago, SuperConker said:

I didn't play yesterday (Wednesday), but the servers have switched location since Tuesday (at which point, they were still in Dallas).

For the record, that is untrue.

We got someone with inside knowledge, eh? Matt Scott's your dad and that's where you got this info, right?

For real tho, that would not be a logical thing to do, why would they? It'd be nice for west coasters and a lil better ping for Aussies but annoy everyone on the eastern half of the U.S and almost all the South Americans?

Edited by Acornie

2 hours ago, SuperConker said:

as an joker player back in the day, my latency to colby was not 150+

2 hours ago, SuperConker said:

the increased latency was not present on tuesday, and only presented after the riot patch on wednesday

• Thanks 1

the increased latency is total Bs... I hope they figure something out.