Unclean

ARMAs and making up the difference (with poll)

G1C "refund"  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think LO should give people who have spent money in the past a g1c "refund" so we can respend our g1c with their new prices?

• Yes, I'd like Little Orbit to let us use our G1C that we've bought over the years to repurchase what we'd like with the new prices.
    • No, Little Orbit should change the prices, but make people who already spent money just have to deal with it.
    • I don't mind if we don't get a "refund", but I would really enjoy more exclusive loyalty rewards like open slot legendaries.

Imagine someone showing up at a store going "Hey I purchased this item 6 months ago and now you have a lower price on it so I want some money back".

They invested to keep our game alive and now we make demands?

I didn't put much thought into voting but... There you go:

I don't mind. I spent my money and had fun with it. It's a bit bitter if I see that it's gonna be cheaper - but I got to enjoy it for a longer time in return. This is like the same thing as buying an AAA game on release vs. when it's $5 on Humbe Bundle. It always happens eventually but I got to enjoy it longer. And that's fine. The company does milk it that way to some degree - but if it's good game... Who cares. Hopefully they will put it toward a new game.

That being said: I'll gladly start spending money when prices are lower. I have like 70? acc bound perm weapons/10? legendaries and basically all that is left are reskins or some special things like some weapon with a silencer.

But: I'd love to have *small* something exclusive - it shouldn't be very special or big/important (probs not a title tho xd), like just an accessory or something. Or like one special reskin of a weapon/skin - doesn't have to be good/super new. (think of something fun like a STAR reskin 0-slot.)

I would totally understand why they wouldn't want to invest time/money into this (for now).

Or like some bonus credits (think like 5% of what one spent)

And I don't like the concept of some of the current loyalty rewards: the reskins are cool and nice and a good idea, but think of the M1922/AMG 3-slot that are unobtainable otherwise - those are not just reskins. Or the friend/ignore list extender. It's not like that costs anyone lots of storage. (Or does it? Correction if needed pls)

But ye:

Something, like a nod of the head. Like... probably it wouldn't be for APB anymore if noone spend a thing. Would be nice.

Although not necessary anyway.

However... a refund/refund of the difference? No. That doesn't seem fair. They invested to keep our game alive and now we make demands? (Yes, I am aware I asked for something too... I'm a hypocrite)

Edited by neophobia

If they were to refund for something bought, I would like to get refunded for the Mikro Kits I bought due to a miscommunication by G1 in the past. They told me that the kttc pack was not account bound, so I bought the kits separately. Then I emailed them again with the same question and they said that it was so now I have purchased them twice.

1 hour ago, Majiik said:

Yep, we enabled this feature but it only does it for posts within 5 minutes:

Oh, that's neat

1 minute ago, Deathbat said:

If they were to refund for something bought, I would like to get refunded for the Mikro Kits I bought due to a miscommunication by G1 in the past. They told me that the kttc pack was not account bound, so I bought the kits separately. Then I emailed them again with the same question and they said that it was so now I have purchased them twice.

TRe1mZz.gif

Just now, SilverCrow said:

Imagine someone showing up at a store going "Hey I purchased this item 6 months ago and now you have a lower price on it so I want some money back".

this

They are already spending a ton on the game, this is asking too much.  Its not like LO got that money, at some point they do need to make money to keep this going.

1 hour ago, neophobia said:

But ye:

Something, like a nod of the head. Like... probably it wouldn't be for APB anymore if noone spend a thing. Would be nice.

Although not necessary anyway.

However... a refund/refund of the difference? No. That doesn't seem fair. They invested to keep our game alive and now we make demands? (Yes, I am aware I asked for something too... I'm a hypocrite)

Indeed. Something to just say "Hey, you've been around for a while and spent money when things were crazily priced. A lot of it. We appreciate that.". It's not necessary nor their problem of course. I just think it would be a really kind gesture on their part. 

They could use some junk items they've been sitting on forever and I'd be ecstatic about it. Wouldn't matter what it was. Just some kind of cheesey item based on X spent or something.

4 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Some of you are at the point where I would probably call a priest to give you some exorcisms cause there is no way a human brain by itself could come up with these delusions and actually defend them. There has to be some demonic spirit inside you giving you these weird delusions. That is the only thing that I can think of that would possibly be the cause of this.

Specially the overwolf guys...

EDIT: it honestly show a bit how the mind of the average apb players work... trying to take advantage even of the most little things, like i said in the other thread.

I would, if i wanted to ask for free stuff, ask for an event with prizes and thats it.

Now that we are at it, removable underwear for our chars when?

Edited by LuzExtinguido

On 6/5/2018 at 4:19 AM, Seedy said:

is this a troll post? Why would someone give a refund for stuff they never sold? LittleOrbit purchase gamersfirst to make profit. why would they give you back the money G1 took from you when they had nothing to do with it in the first place. this is just stupid asking a question like this. you obviously dont know how business works!

Read this closely. 

On 6/5/2018 at 12:11 AM, Unclean said:

I'm thinking about grabbing a couple things from ARMAs, but I want to wait and see what's going to happen with it. If I spend money now, will I just be screwed over? O will LO make up the difference to those who spend the absurd amounts now? It's something we've talked about for a while and something that's on the backburner as nothing will happen soon, but we could at least know if it's even worth putting money in right now.

I'm thinking about spending money right now. That money is going towards LO. I'm wondering if money spent now, toward LO, would get rebated once they change prices. 

Try to read left to right next time.

EDIT: I do see where the confusion comes from with the poll though.

Edited by Unclean

1 hour ago, Unclean said:

Read this closely. 

I'm thinking about spending money right now. That money is going towards LO. I'm wondering if money spent now, toward LO, would get rebated once they change prices. 

Try to read left to right next time.

EDIT: I do see where the confusion comes from with the poll though.

What if you buy something and then LO raises the price? How would you feel about getting a bill for the difference?

• Like 1

Add new nice content and money will income.

I dont see why do this tricky way of fund-refund.

If LO will, they could just add some new loyalty reward for the current g1c spent.

For my next purchase i would really appreaciate new and complex dresses / clothes / shoes.

Example= The Female trench.

Is ingame in some pedestrian, why dont put it at 5/10 dollar? everybody loves it. cheap and for all.

Example2= The Armored Van

Mhuller_F.jpg

This could be a real exclusive item, overpriced like a real F16 TomCat :D 

On 6/5/2018 at 11:29 AM, Thelnformer said:

Different people, different opinions...

Different people acts differently for the same situation 🙂

If i get back some G1C , i will consider that as a token of appreciation and i would endup spending more on the game ! ( i have almost everything i want but i will end upspending more !

I feel that cutting prices and giving refunds on items purchased before the new owners took over isn't much of a good idea. Even more so that they make money on the purchase of credits, and not buying things off Armas.

Other than content, I'd willing spend more money on Armas if they'd make clothing packs account-wide. I personally don't want refunds for multiple pack purchases, like back when G1 gave refunds after making weapons account-wide.

3 minutes ago, FlavorJenni said:

I feel that cutting prices and giving refunds on items purchased before the new owners took over isn't much of a good idea.

Well OP clarified and said he meant refunds of items purchased AFTER the new owners took over