illgot

It's nice only 80 people can play in the only district available to gold threats

On Jericho there is usually only one silver district open to gold threat players.  Once that maxes out you can no longer play APB unless you sit there spamming the join button hoping someone disconnects.

That means a max of 80 players can use the only district accessible to gold threats.  

We need a queue option for joining districts or to be rid of the lock on districts.

Last night I spammed the join button for a few minutes and got in.  I did it for about 2 minutes tonight and just gave up.  I worked all day and do not have the patience tonight to join the one and only mission district I have access to.

Edited by illgot
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, illgot said:

We need a [...] to be rid of the lock on districts

proposed solution for the low population causing crappy wait times is to implement a mechanic that will result in the population getting even lower - what will you do when there's only one district period, and you still have to spam to get in?

4 minutes ago, illgot said:

We need a queue option for joining districts

agreed, altho it wouldnt really help the underlying issues a queue system would at least be easier on my mouse when there are full districts

Honestly I think ive never seen full gold district cause most of the time golds are in silver district.

59 minutes ago, CatInTuxedo7 said:

Honestly I think ive never seen full gold district cause most of the time golds are in silver district.

That's because there aren't enough people to fill a Bronze, Silver, and Gold district (or even come close to filling the majority of each).

I did see one person in the gold district tonight, it was probably a crim farming money with smash and grabs.

• Like 1

The districts used to be 50 enf and 50 crim but due to lag and other performance issues it was reduced to 40 and 40.

Since they are nearly done with the current Engine Upgrade , I would prefer to wait until after that happens and then see if this is possible without messing up the coding too much to do the current upgrade.

And then after that I hope something like this could be implemented among other things.

I too would like to be one of the 50 or so people queued up for the one populated district. 

Id like new servers that can perform so 50v50 dist can happen again

• Like 2

On 5/10/2019 at 1:38 PM, illgot said:

On Jericho there is usually only one silver district open to gold threat players.  Once that maxes out you can no longer play APB unless you sit there spamming the join button hoping someone disconnects.

That means a max of 80 players can use the only district accessible to gold threats.  

We need a queue option for joining districts or to be rid of the lock on districts.

Last night I spammed the join button for a few minutes and got in.  I did it for about 2 minutes tonight and just gave up.  I worked all day and do not have the patience tonight to join the one and only mission district I have access to.

so you're saying that there are at least 80 gold players on Jericho's server who, for whatever reason, are basically playing in the gold district ?

8 minutes ago, Yood said:

so you're saying that there are at least 80 gold players on Jericho's server who, for whatever reason, are basically playing in the gold district ?

I don't even think Jericho has 80 gold players left. 

Dark times indeed. 

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I don't even think Jericho has 80 gold players left. 

Dark times indeed. 

feel free to sort out whos a real gold and who isnt *cringe*

4 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

the system says you're gold .

the truth is merciless - gold can be a complete noob .

Edited by Yood

12 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

The only fake golds are those who get it in bronze districts. The rest are real. 

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

The only fake golds are those who get it in bronze districts. The rest are real. 

Fake golds are the ones who hack to compensate for lack of skillz

8 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Fake golds are the ones who hack to compensate for lack of skillz

I wouldn't even give em that title. 

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I wouldn't even give em that title. 

There fake greens as well rofl

• Like 1

50-50 districts ran fine in the early days of APB.

/depression

It honestly blows my mind how this company hasn't gotten rid of threat segregation on a 400 pop game