Jump to content
Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance (Monday 4/29/2019)

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

 

One more brief update. We're waiting on a trouble ticket to get fulfilled with our new datacenter to fix a final hardware issue.

Then we have two tasks that can be completed, and the servers can come back online.

 

I can't predict how long the trouble ticket will take to get addressed.

But I'll let everyone know once we're back online.


Thanks,
Matt

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for a second there i thought i missed the boat just heard about this game making a comeback cant wait .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, MattScott said:

I'll let everyone know once we're back online.


Thanks,
Matt

jSOZiSB.gif

 

Hmm, everytime I hit F5 or refresh the page, it auto scrolls down about 3 lines. But it only does it if I'm focused on my post.

Edited by Grelko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Game status offline better than nothing . We have hope now FE fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't complain about a basically free game being down for a minute or 3 days.   Just happy they're working on it.

However, if I may...

I get home from work in about 3 hours.  Having it back up by then would be wonderful.  Thank you so much, in advance.

🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So, any update on that ticket or those final 2 tasks you need to finish up yet? It's almost been another 4 hours.

Edited by Grelko
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Micwilbur said:

Can't complain about a basically free game being down for a minute or 3 days.   Just happy they're working on it.

However, if I may...

I get home from work in about 3 hours.  Having it back up by then would be wonderful.  Thank you so much, in advance.

🙂

I was going to say that I should have commented on when I wanted to play a couple of days ago, as I have arrived home and thought I was logging in, actually! 

"So close... So close and yet so fa-ar..."  --Frankie Valley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hammy is getting old, maybe his bladder isn't what it used to be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Completly stupid but it's fun,

 

Your 3 profile pictures line up to spell H A T.

1 hour ago, halfscalped said:

Who spilled coffee on the server? XD

 

1 hour ago, Aquefire69 said:

 

 

Hopefully they did not break it!

 

1 hour ago, theemole said:

hammy is getting old, maybe his bladder isn't what it used to be

 

  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Grelko said:

So, any update on that ticket or those final 2 tasks you need to finish up yet? It's almost been another 4 hours.

Taking a game from 2009 and "physically" moving it to 2019 with only a 12 hour maintenance. Almost 66 hours later, seems more of a realistic timeline, I figured it would be closer to 3 days.

 

I just mess with you guys like I do to folks on other forums. Please take your time and get everything working properly.

 

So anyways back to what I was saying. It's getting close to 8 hours now, I hope everyone had a good night sleep and could we finish this up finally lol? 🙂

 

6 hours ago, Zadman said:

Game status offline better than nothing . We have hope now FE fans.

It's back to showing Unable to connect, Please check your internet connection.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grelko said:

Taking a game from 2009 and "physically" moving it to 2019 with only a 12 hour maintenance. Almost 66 hours later, seems more of a realistic timeline, I figured it would be closer to 3 days.

 

 

I had no idea that they were doing something so extensive with our apocalyptic dinosaur. 

No wonder we are having some major downtime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Step 1: Data center needs to respond to a technical problem ticket

Step 2: Solution is provided to Step 1's problem

Step 3: Task 1

Step 4: Task 2

Step 5: Server spools up 'OR' see step 1

 

Hello Tech team which step are we on :D? Thank!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

 

Just posting another status. We are currently working through a database speed issue and an issue with the login server. The engineers on my end are troubleshooting.

 

Thanks,

Matt

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

 

Just posting another status. We are currently working through a database speed issue and an issue with the login server. The engineers on my end are troubleshooting.

 

Thanks,

Matt

Ty, for the update

i hope the Engineers got some sleep 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, demonshinta said:

Ty, for the update

i hope the Engineers got some sleep 🙂 

i can imagine how they are...

 

giphy.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

 

Just posting another status. We are currently working through a database speed issue and an issue with the login server. The engineers on my end are troubleshooting.

 

Thanks,

Matt

Maybe it needs time? Data are cashing to buffer pool, execution plans are compiling...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Basically free ?...I spend almost $200 a year on this game between the subscription and Marketplace, so please forgive me when I ask about compensation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i realllllllllllly hope i can play f.e tonight 😮😮😮😮😮    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...