MattScott

Update: NOT going to wipe progress

22 hours ago, Dracio said:

No one wants to go back to 2011 FE. Just stop it, geez.....

If having no anticheat is such a big issue for you go play a game that has it and quit complaining

Why do you answer everything I write? you are idiot?

the question I asked Mattscot not to you, if you get bored buy a donkey

jesus!!

• Dislike 1

On 5/16/2019 at 8:13 AM, Aroa Croft said:

Is it possible to go back to an earlier version like the one in 2011? this is compatible with not deleting and starting from scratch. Some of the objects such as weapons and equipment could be changed by others through a simple recipe. I believe that there and in putting an anticheat, is the key to success!

That wouldn't solve anything. Gear balance is where the issue sits. The combat system in 2011 after going f2p was terrible(yay half the skill lines are total trash), and you would collapse in the combat system pre-f2p. Going back to it would be terrible...ignoring the fact they likely don't even have that version anymore lol.

Game needs a proper playerbase to justify anti-cheat.

On 5/21/2019 at 4:27 PM, MICFILLER said:

That wouldn't solve anything. Gear balance is where the issue sits. The combat system in 2011 after going f2p was terrible(yay half the skill lines are total trash), and you would collapse in the combat system pre-f2p. Going back to it would be terrible...ignoring the fact they likely don't even have that version anymore lol.

Game needs a proper playerbase to justify anti-cheat.

The problem of not having enough players is based on the gameplay of the game, which in my opinion, needs a change ... complete?

Possibly you are right and do not have the version that was released just before the patch of "gores", but although they could recreate that situation, since it was the most fun and attracted people to the game, it was simple and at the same time it was a constant challenge , with different ways of arriving at similar equipment.

The anticheat is really very necessary, if not another option would be that the game does not have pvp, it is ridiculous to do pvp without anticheat in a community that you know that cheats are used.

SIncerely, can not think of another idea to save the game, although the new graphics will come very well but will not affect the gameplay that is the key to success in the game, I would bet for that. What other idea do you think of yourself? Do not tell me to create 500 maps, 500 new weapons ... that costs a lot of investment ...

• Confused 1
  • Dislike 1

On 4/6/2019 at 10:50 PM, MattScott said:

Hi Wastelanders,

We've been doing some backend work on the database and infrastructure of Fallen Earth to properly map out how the new version will upgrade.

At this point, I'm 99% confident that we will not wipe progress.

NOTE: We may still choose to limit quantities of some items that come over due to the duplication bug.

But for the most part, everything should come across.

Thanks,
Matt

Well progress has already been wiped, all my oldest toons achievements are gone...

FE%20Gone.png

They where all there about a year ago, not checked since, so may or may not be linked to the server move.

And for some reason my toon made 15-16 months ago has not lost any achievements.