MattScott

Nekrova Migration Update

45 minutes ago, kERHUS said:

Russian Community, ok da, chiki-briki

MATT? Most likely you were not contacted with INNOVA.
They say that if you tried to contact them, then without success.

At first, you say that you need a purchase history to transfer items.
Then you say that you can not transfer items because of the difference in the database.
What is true, Matt? Purchase history does help in this matter  or not?

Russian text in picture:

Reveal hidden contents

Хэй, АПБшники!

Там ребята из Little Orbit пытались с нами связаться... почему-то безуспешно. В итоге игроки с этим справились быстрее - написали, что новые владельцы APB ищут какие-то данные.

Всю эту информацию я уже передал коллегам, посмотрим, получится ли помочь Little Orbit с их вопросом. Но вообще все данные, которые были, мы уже до этого передавали G1

YtXXk4xsDmw.jpg

you write too much. Too often. It's annoying.
Pretend to someone who does not owe you anything. Not very polite. I'm sure he did everything he could.

Edited by Clowbber
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Somepony said:

"Recruitment of San Paro" contains:
10000 APB$

about 200-300 JT, I don't remember exact number on this

4 purple guns for 1 week
and can be purchased only once for each character or once for account. don't remember exactly either.

Cheap joker boxes contain limited time legendary weapons or untradable.

1 time for each character, so to speak a box to lure into the fascinating world of donat 🤭

Hi all,

I did receive a response today from Innova.

I am waiting to see if they will send the missing payment transaction data, so I can find a way to compensate ex-Innova players.

Thanks,

Matt

• Thanks 5

6 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

I am waiting to see if they will send the missing payment transaction data, so I can find a way to compensate ex-Innova players.

Thanks,

Matt

This is just great news.

1 minute ago, kERHUS said:

Guys, where are my "thanks"?))) 

Сорри нету лайков но вот тебе респект и в игре мб что то будет))))0_)

3 minutes ago, kERHUS said:

Я бы поставил лайк на твой пост, но сегодняшний их лимит я уже исчерпал 😄

1 hour ago, kERHUS said:

Russian Community, ok da, chiki-briki

MATT? Most likely you were not contacted with INNOVA.
They say that if you tried to contact them, then without success.

At first, you need to purchase items.
Then you can transfer the difference.
What is true, Matt? Purchase history doesn't help in this matter or not?

Russian text in picture:

Reveal hidden contents

Hey, apbshniki!

There, the Little Orbit guys tried to contact us ... for some reason without success. As a result, players coped with this faster - they wrote that the new owners of APB are looking for some data.

I have already transferred all this information to my colleagues, see if it will be possible to help Little Orbit with their question. But in general, all the data that was, we have already transmitted G1

Well I mean... They can run into more than one problem in the process.  They aren't limited to only one obstacle for something this complex.  Matt has made it pretty clear that they're doing everything they can.  Are you really satisfied with playing with the same 20 people every day?  Jericho almost feels dead sometimes with roughly 200+ players.  I can't even imagine 20.  

Edit:  Great to hear you got a response Matt.  

Edited by BrandonBranderson

39 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

Thanks for doing this hard project!
Thanks for listen to us and deal with our problem!
Thanks for all!

I wish you the best of luck in this hard time and A LOT OF DONATE FROM RUSSIAN SEGMENT 😄 YEA BOYZ!!!

1 minute ago, kERHUS said:

Thanks for all!

I wish you the best of luck in this hard time and A LOT OF DONATE FROM RUSSIAN SEGMENT 😄 YEA BOYZ!!!

Раньше времени не радуйся 

1 hour ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Are you really satisfied with playing with the same 20 people every day?

Nope. But i try save my past investments.
The proposed transfer was a wipe.
it is like a wiping all CITADEL* to the state of transmission to LO, because you did not paid for donate LO, you paid G1.
Keep everything that was earned by this company (LO) and delete other progress (G1 time).

Edited by kERHUS

11 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Я не могу даже представить 20.  

In fact, the players will see the online (live server) and start to play again and they will be pleased when their “donat” was transferred along with the character.

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

And why should they give you a complete transaction history? Contracts, and any legal connection between the companies is missing. (or...?)

p.s. innova did not do special sales before closing. They retained the base from December 27 (2016), and then made the entire armas free. 

They transferred the base from December 27th. The one that was before the "discounts".

p.s.s. What, you do not like too long to wait for answer? Only you waited not a month, not two 🙂

Edited by vfterlife

22 minutes ago, Hyuse said:

Раньше времени не радуйся 

Чуйка у меня хорошая 😄

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, kERHUS said:

Thanks for all!

You just cried XD

• Like 2

sux dat "riot" and 3.5 testing r getting postpone cause of this but LO is doing whats right gg

15 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

sux dat "riot" and 3.5 testing r getting postpone cause of this but LO is doing whats right gg

For the record, nothing is getting delayed.

Quite the opposite. The new mode and engine upgrade are coming, and that timing is driving our need to merge the servers so we can roll everything out properly.

Let's be kind to the Russian members of our community. They have a right to be upset.

They did not ask for any of these problems, and those being damaged are the ones that spent money to support the game with Innova.

While we do not have the man power to do 1:1 item transfers, this still needs to be done the best way possible.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MattScott said:

For the record, nothing is getting delayed.

Quite the opposite. The new mode and engine upgrade are coming, and that timing is driving our need to merge the servers so we can roll everything out properly.

Let's be kind to the Russian members of our community. They have a right to be upset.

They did not ask for any of these problems, and those being damaged are the ones that spent money to support the game with Innova.

While we do not have the man power to do 1:1 item transfers, this still needs to be done the best way possible.

Thanks,
Matt

Ooh 😍

Well, if the engine upgrade requires the merge and if the russian morale requires "more items" I am sure Matt will find a solution. I welcome the russian community. As long as they don`t inflate our market with cheated stuff 😄 

2 hours ago, kERHUS said:

Thanks 🙂

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Thanks 🙂

While contact with the INNOVA is established I want to ask one (offtop):
Necrova Nickname Database has already been moved to CITADEL?
Because i can't create my nickname "kERHUS" on Citadel, game says "This character already exists".
I don't want face to face the problem of creating a new nickname. "kERHUS" my megaoriginal nick :c
You just said that if the nickname is identical, then a free ticket will be issued to change the nickname.
it's badly if players start creating identical nicknames then change a nickname of the transferred character.

Edited by kERHUS

11 minutes ago, kERHUS said:

While contact with the INNOVA is established I want to ask one (offtop):
Necrova Nickname Database has already been moved to CITADEL?
Because i can't create my nickname "kERHUS" on Citadel, game says "This character already exists".
I don't want face to face the problem of creating a new nickname. "kERHUS" my megaoriginal nick :c
You just said that if the nickname is identical, then a free ticket will be issued to change the nickname.
it's badly if players start creating identical nicknames then change a nickname of the transferred character.

A good idea to leave a priority in the nickname of the player who was more active in all the time. But it may happen that the person created the character, ran and abandoned the game.

Matt whats the magic word

Edited by Nijavid