JackBauer

Before Anti-Cheat RIP Hackers

This change with Orbit really got my hopes upp. i love APB. i put like $3000 into it over the course of 6-7 years or more. Played since RTW. But i honestly have not played in 2-3 years ish. i refuse to play until anti-cheat cause of this video. And also refuse to play cause it looks ugly and waiting for unreal engine update... Is this game really this hackable. Heyy atleast we still had a great time with crazy hackers.

lol fucking regoaters. thx god it got patch and goat boy got banned from unknowncheats. no more regoat. but ya i'm holding off until the new anti-cheat is in and i get my old accs back

yeah, everyone knows there is no anticheat right now so they're ragehacking like crazy. We can't get a single mission where there isn't a guy at least aimbotting. And if you go to the fightclub....oh boy, that's the hacker wars.

I hope those that are hacking right now taking advantage of the situation are detected and later banned.

Nah man, it's just fragile 3 and 10000 $ gaming mouse.

But in all honesty... Hope all gonna be banned for that... UNDER Battleeye.

I really hope the new anti cheat will come soon. So many people are cheating their asses off right now because they won't be able to soon. That should also clear out some allegations about many players who are good and legit but people think they are cheating.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thial said:

I really hope the new anti cheat will come soon. So many people are cheating their asses off right now because they won't be able to soon. That should also clear out some allegations about many players who are good and legit but people think they are cheating.

you say that but just give it two weeks or so and we’ll get the whining about how so-and-so isn’t banned yet and how battleye must not be configured right and how orbit is corrupt already and blah blah blah

• Like 4

Just now, BXNNXD said:

you say that but just give it two weeks or so and we’ll get the whining about how so-and-so isn’t banned yet and how battleye must not be configured right and how orbit is corrupt already and blah blah blah

well yeah probably xD. It's apb's community we are talking about after all.

3 hours ago, Thial said:

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

While this is still going to happen, BE definitely isn't perfect. As long as the person is "Fortunate" enough to not log on during a detection phase, they can last months. You will still definitely have people continuing to cheat until they get caught.

Dunno, i spent six hours in silver district on Citadel on thursday, did not have any more fishy players than usual...if not less. And we had a GM (Yuvie i think) come and say hi in the action districts. Atmosphere is really good atm, even though - yes the bugs and cheats and questions still persist.

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I didnt know the cast of Stranger Things played APB.

huh what do you mean lol? 

Patience, just a little more patience. It's only been a few years, you can hold on buddy

26 minutes ago, JackBauer said:

huh what do you mean lol? 

Those voices. 

So young.

So innocent. 

You should probs get off the internet before you end up like the rest of us. 

13 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

So young.

So innocent. 

way to be creepy as hell, bro

Edited by BXNNXD
yikes filter didn’t work
  • Like 1

Engine is like 20 years old and people wonder why its so hackable? That is why an engine update is so important.

21 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

way to be creepy as hell, bro

Who me?

Wa4GA5u.gif

"so hackable" - guess someone hasn't watched videos on youtube yet what hax modders can do in GTA online.. apb is kinda tame, seen muuuuuuch worse in other games already.

Yall keep in mind this video is from 2015. This doesnt happen anymore today*, but regardless cheating is still a huge issue right now.

*That I've seen, at least

Edited by DarkRider400

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Those voices. 

So young.

So innocent. 

You should probs get off the internet before you end up like the rest of us. 

I Get that alot. im 26 in 4 days and this was recorded like 3 years ago ish. They were young not me lol. But i doo sound 16 when i was like 23 at the time. When you heard him asking about training. He was talking to me which was a Gunnery Sergeant in a Milsim unit with total of 70 players for arma 3 😄 

rip everyone when they realize their hated 'cheater' isnt banned at all

I think it will come at the next few weeks, just have patience mate. nothing else. we all have for the upcoming changes in the game.

1 minute ago, PTCntte said:

I think it will come at the next few weeks, just have patience mate. nothing else. we all have for the upcoming changes in the game.

I'm trying! Been 3 years patient 😛

9 minutes ago, JackBauer said:

I'm trying! Been 3 years patient 😛

Well, we've all been waiting for a change for almost 7 years. so keep waiting until the day will come.