Jump to content
Ketog

The RedHill Institute thread

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Hiz said:

I guess that's the rest

81327 84318 87643 34521 42076 18600 60213 15568 27669 00613 22791 269C9 20999 62932 33904 24424 61305 69089 L120A 42187 A1987 90134 41802 B2226 93417 06200 97533 28240 40753 33066 35321 84726 86749 72715 0G461 41046 69571 94901 54940 60V87 05607 28E2 52751 94326 47280 60200 2v888 65861 23586 91226 09613 59281 39543 79706 10116 84942 06040 74771 66253 17535 30260 61Y21 55176 31844 69093 2W333 51404 10508

�2xC�d3E!Ba�`!1Uh'f�"yi� ��)23�BD$a0V��
Bz��D�"i4     u3($S3cS!�rhgIrqPFFiWIT�pV(~%'Q�2dr�` ��Xa#Xi&    a5��9T7�hIBGqf%1u50&Qv1�F��#3Q@A

Edited by Doom32

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The countdown was such a letdown (pun intended). They make this ARG, talk about the new mode coming in March, people solve the ARG, get a countdown, and when the countdown is over the ARG just continues. Feels like a carrot on a stick at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually forgot a number on the "28E2" bit, it's supposed to be "287E2"

I'm not sure how to edit posts. 

Edit: Yeah, right after I posted this, the option appeared.

Edited by Hiz
Fix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sneekface said:

The countdown was such a letdown (pun intended). They make this ARG, talk about the new mode coming in March, people solve the ARG, get a countdown, and when the countdown is over the ARG just continues. Feels like a carrot on a stick at this point.

well, I didn't expect anything big anyway - no disappointment here.

also, the ARG was never finished... we're still missing 2 parts of the full code...

 

 

Just now, Hiz said:

I actually forgot a letter on the "28E2" bit, it's supposed to be "287E2"

I'm not sure how to edit posts.

EDIT button below your post.

Edited by Snubnose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just sitting here trying to figure out A. Partridge/Patridge/Partidge's password now.

(You've got to get on top of that Redhill. You should probably know your employee's names)
mOzUKBX.png

I'd have thought it would have been something based around her cat Clawdia, but I've not had much luck so far.

8B4aZHX.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Roxl said:

I'm just sitting here trying to figure out A. Partridge/Patridge/Partidge's password now.

(You've got to get on top of that Redhill. You should probably know your employee's names)
mOzUKBX.png

I'd have thought it would have been something based around her cat Clawdia, but I've not had much luck so far.
 

  Reveal hidden contents

8B4aZHX.png

 

the cat, clawdia....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Hiz said:

I guess that's the rest

81327 84318 87643 34521 42076 18600 60213 15568 27669 00613 22791 269C9 20999 62932 33904 24424 61305 69089 L120A 42187 A1987 90134 41802 B2226 93417 06200 97533 28240 40753 33066 35321 84726 86749 72715 0G461 41046 69571 94901 54940 60V87 05607 28E2 52751 94326 47280 60200 2v888 65861 23586 91226 09613 59281 39543 79706 10116 84942 06040 74771 66253 17535 30260 61Y21 55176 31844 69093 2W333 51404 10508

full code give this from hexa to decimal : 447828

and this from hexa to octal : 1552524

never actually did any ARG  before so i'm pretty hyped right now w

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

armas redeem code page says

"Thank you for participating in the RedHill Institute ARG! We are collecting entries
in the order they are submitted and we will send out the rewards and announcement on Friday."

also, I can't seem to work out the password for "apartridge"

hint says "What screams at me in the morning for food?"
and I'm 99% sure it's her cat "Clawdia" (aka "Cat-astrophe")

tried a lot of variants but couldn't figure it out yet....

anyone got an idea?

Edited by Snubnose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i found this, try to amplify the img on the wave candy zone, i see some numbers 

 

unknown.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

37 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

hint says "What screams at me in the morning for food?"
and I'm 99% sure it's her cat "Clawdia" (aka "Cat-astrophe")

tried a lot of variants but couldn't figure it out yet....

anyone got an idea?

Partridge said to Pritcher: "Hey, I was wondering, do you mind swinging by my place after work and checking on Clawdia? You don't have to pet her or anything, just make sure my baby is alive and has food and water until I get back from this trip."

 

Pritcher gave the response:

"I'll swing by after work and check on your "baby". You really should start calling her for what she is.

A Cat-astrophe."

 

So I'm going down the line with the reference "baby"...

Edited by VickyFox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sTcry said:

-Img

here see more clear the numbers

Check earlier posts, this has been posted already.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sTcry said:

unknown.png

 

here see more clear the numbers

all of this i pulled out from redhillinstitute.com/hat (the audio link)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best quality i could do.

tITMqEH.png

 

Using cpritcher as a login returns the following

 

" Hint: 1f your teeth look l1ke th1s, then 1t's t1me to see @ dent1st. "

 

 

 

Edited by Zolerox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, sneekface said:

The countdown was such a letdown (pun intended). They make this ARG, talk about the new mode coming in March, people solve the ARG, get a countdown, and when the countdown is over the ARG just continues. Feels like a carrot on a stick at this point.

To be fair, I don't think anything was said beyond "hoping" to have the mode ready in March.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

btw, website says "A.Patridge", but the actual login name only works for "apartridge".

consider this a bugreport LUL

Edited by Snubnose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snubnose said:

btw, website says "A.Patridge", but the actual login name only works for "apartridge".

consider this a bugreport LUL

On the e-mail she's called "A. Partidge", what.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You do not show screenshots from Riot, because you do not want to set false hopes and disappoint players. But at the same time, you added a 4-day timer, after which nothing happened (and today is Wednesday, servers off, and it would be logical if a patch were installed during it). Why are you trolling us? 

 

 

// I like ARC, but ... fuck, this “empty” timer is a trolling.

 

Merged.

 

On the one hand, you are so modest, adding content that you doubt, do not publish and delete screenshots. On the other hand, you mention Riot for half a year, then announce it, and in two weeks add a timer to the site. 

 

With the addition of a timer, intrigue around only intensified, because everyone was expecting a riot.

Intrigue (and disappointment) would not be so strong if you allowed everyone to see the "leaks" screenshots.

Edited by vfterlife
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

armas redeem code page says

"Thank you for participating in the RedHill Institute ARG! We are collecting entries
in the order they are submitted and we will send out the rewards and announcement on Friday."

 

Feels like it's ending before it's finished...

Welp it's past 3am and I running out of password potentials, also my fingers a slurring my words!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So many different users and so many different posts and mostly with a common mind/theme. I hope one day the forum is filled again with so many like here again. I miss those active forum and ingame days.

 

Ill wait and see what comes of this tomorrow. This sounds cool though.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VickyFox said:

 

Feels like it's ending before it's finished...

Welp it's past 3am and I running out of password potentials, also my fingers a slurring my words!

I don't even understand how they edit it.  🤣 

 

nothing to say . children grew up with computers . websites, letters, riddles ..... when will we start playing normally ?

Edited by Yood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kewlin said:

Prediction: nobody is going to complete the ARG

Evidence by the message in armas Redeem code page.

 

 

Either way the reward is on the way.

Friday.

 

 

Maybe you can figure it out using this information.

 

 

 

 

Hey Pritch!

Can you check this out?

https://bit.ly/IqT6zt

Let me know ASAP your thoughts.

Thanks,
Bravo "

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated the main topic with all the latest information found.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well at the very least ill tell you that it's not hex, hex only has letters up to f

im not having luck with base 32/64 translation either

This is the entire part after the morse right?

6D554 77043 81496 93131 769C4 87849 117R0 39652 51028 49952 97X77 89257 0370J 12456 L3670 96369 02998 77685 77685 13652 94418 79872 59000 58890 16148 67341 63610 69011 38935 64532 00383 98P59 55094 25747 12659 99060 67195 7452D 36066 44587 08373 42718 81327 84318 87643 34521 42076 18600 60213 15568 27669 00613 22791 269C9 20999 62932 33904 24424 61305 69089 L120A 42187 A1987 90134 41802 B2226 93417 06200 97533 28240 40753 33066 35321 84726 86749 72715 0G461 41046 69571 94901 54940 60V87 05607 287E2 52751 94326 47280 60200 2v888 65861 23586 91226 09613 59281 39543 79706 10116 84942 06040 74771 66253 17535 30260 61Y21 55176 31844 69093 2W333 51404 10508

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...