Ketog

The RedHill Institute thread

I have to say, this conspiracy stuff is getting interesting. Keep up the investigation posts, and thank you.

• Thanks 1

Okay, so far...
I don't see anyone mention it here, but the ASCII is simply ASCII art that says Redhill.

shHU7xS.jpg

The website currently might be just for gathering information of events, rather than solving what could it all mean as many things have been tried today and nothing shows solid results.
Pink text seems to be the intruder interacting with whatever was stopping him from attempting to do something on the webpage. "Blue Lake" so far does not bring up any immediate answers to why that even is mentioned only that it is resembled in the teeth image right below it.

6f4IDeY.jpg

Seems like three times over the page the same 'image' was attempted to be posted. It has a strong resemblance to a video player, so maybe it was an attempt to post a video on the webpage.

c27Pw6U.jpg

F0QCQq2.jpg

The scribbles could be there for nothing, but it has been noted that you can place them inside the black fields of a ripped up frame and it would partially match.

stuff_the_future.JPG

The whole webpage in it's entirety is a JPEG and the access to previously working buttons is removed. 

At some points where ripped black fields appear, they remind of TV-static as they are in boxed shapes. This fits over a white space in the page that seems to be over the crooked text. Could as well take note that the text is not very pleasing to read and may by some cry to not trust what RedHill is.
EYX2I9F.png

At the very bottom of the page the word 'RedHill' is repeated in multiple lines and each line says RedHill 9 times. The underlined words 'RedHill' (left-right, top-bottom) are 39 and 47. Thus 3947, but as anything it could be something or nothing.

GyZNjzD.jpg

"Creach programs and othe besting ill conomy streets,that will's economy streets Redhillnessses or that
stuff the Future of Medicine
Your healthcare of Medicine
Your health matters, that will be used by that stuff that's Econtinginginging in then San Paro the Future
People, Redhill besting a Stronger

Inves. Invest healing San Paro's economy
We making San Paro that's Economy
We matters, that will's why we are people Redhillnesses to do greating San Paro
Creach programs and others San Paro's powerfu"

That's what has been found today.

• Like 7

On 2/28/2019 at 11:33 PM, Ketog said:

Your thoughts on it ?

The RedHill Institute is an internet service provider bringing lightning fast 5G networks to San Paro!

1 hour ago, CanadianInfidel said:

The RedHill Institute is an internet service provider bringing lightning fast 5G networks to San Paro!

And bombs. "wi fi bombs"

the more i edit the main page , the more i reallise how messy it is to make posts without the raw view 😤

@Kevkof help me bring this back !

11 hours ago, Pufty said:

c27Pw6U.jpg

F0QCQq2.jpg

11 hours ago, Pufty said:

Seems like three times over the page the same 'image' was attempted to be posted. It has a strong resemblance to a video player, so maybe it was an attempt to post a video on the webpage.

for me it s more someting about a map,

7 minutes ago, SK4LP said:

for me it s more someting about a map,

It could be, but I recognise the looks of these and could say that I can recreate 2 of the 3 different images with the filter gallery available in photoshop. The closest result to recreating it was when I had some random picture, I added a bunch of noise to it and then applied the effects. It created similar results to it looking pattern-ish with whatever image you apply.

Note: Since there is a tinfoil hat image with noise all over it in the web page, could it be possible that that was the image attempted to be shown? 
Conspiraciezz

If it is a map, I'm not sure how it will correspond to what maps we have of Financial or Waterfront....

On 3/1/2019 at 7:33 AM, Ketog said:

Your thoughts on it ?

i  think redhill is related to the new Gamemode, which was introduced as "Riot" (fits with the first letters of each word). (Source)
in @WitchQueen's Video about it there was the rumor about a car, which i wouldn't support based to the fact that just the Growl Billboard disappeared.

9 hours ago, Fenton said:

If it is a map, I'm not sure how it will correspond to what maps we have of Financial or Waterfront....

Midtown confirmed... 🤣

So, we've had the R255 going for a while, now we have RIOT. They said ''The war between Enforcers and Criminals has now been raging for years , and unrest among the citizens has reached the breaking point. A new force has come to San Paro to gain control. RedHill Institute of Tech. Drastic measures are needed to tamp down the epic battle that is brewing. Whole blocks are being shut down. In this tug-of-war over control of the city, only one can come out on top. Will it be you?'' in my opinion, the ''Will it be you?'' at the end means alot. The war between Criminal and Enforcers have been going for a while, now citizens has reached the breaking point. I'm calling a new faction. With new contacts. I also saw somewhere on the forums that they have a bigg plan for Free 2 Play. They also said RIOT is investing to bring backthe economy, this coiuld prob say that with the new contacts you'll earn new currency with avalable for ANY RANK. With this new currency you could buy new guns, new cars, new cloths. The new currency is the economy part they're talking about, They said black on white that a new force is coming to San Paro to gain control. Thats another faction. 

Let me know what u think

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lmnt said:

So, we've had the R255 going for a while, now we have RIOT. They said ''The war between Enforcers and Criminals has now been raging for years , and unrest among the citizens has reached the breaking point. A new force has come to San Paro to gain control. RedHill Institute of Tech. Drastic measures are needed to tamp down the epic battle that is brewing. Whole blocks are being shut down. In this tug-of-war over control of the city, only one can come out on top. Will it be you?'' in my opinion, the ''Will it be you?'' at the end means alot. The war between Criminal and Enforcers have been going for a while, now citizens has reached the breaking point. I'm calling a new faction. With new contacts. I also saw somewhere on the forums that they have a bigg plan for Free 2 Play. They also said RIOT is investing to bring backthe economy, this coiuld prob say that with the new contacts you'll earn new currency with avalable for ANY RANK. With this new currency you could buy new guns, new cars, new cloths. The new currency is the economy part they're talking about, They said black on white that a new force is coming to San Paro to gain control. Thats another faction. 

Let me know what u think

Boi are the people expecting a new faction going to be disappointed. 

It's a 'LIMITED TIME EVENT' it's not going to massively change the game in 1 update.

Matt posted a blog post it's a event not a "new breed part 2" type of update.

Remember these guys? NecrociteSymbol.png

Did they stay after the event?. no.

We will NOT be getting a new faction. (limited time only)

Edited by Zolerox
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Boi are the people expecting a new faction going to be disappointed. 

It's a 'LIMITED TIME EVENT' it's not going to massively change the game in 1 update.

Matt posted a blog post it's a event not a "new breed part 2" type of update.

Remember these guys? NecrociteSymbol.png

Did they stay after the event?. no.

We will NOT be getting a new faction. (limited time only)

Although it may not be a new faction, yet; a new faction could allowed LO to expand to story behind the game a bit and make it easier to introduce new contacts for future updates.

Appears that the RedHill site was updated.

Here is what I have noticed so far

Very faint image of a person behind the "video player"

I also see the word "Nope" on the bottom left

There are two partial images on the left side. The mouth is very familiar, but cant recall

will add to this as I find more

Edit: There are what I believe are Greek letter on a ripped paper in the job openings section: Translated numerically it is "3 70 1 800 1 700"...I think

Edited by Farbon Ciber

"devilishly good devil dogs"?

probably not the most important thing but yea...
EWRYKTR.png

also, here's my very sloppy MSpaint try to put together some of the pieces... looks nice!
maybe this is the symbol of the people that hacked the redhill website?
I love the weapon skin!
uNbNGIt.jpg

this little guy showed up aswell... perhaps the crown indicates that he won a round of RIOT mode? :^)
VLpVhBn.png

Edited by Snubnose
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In reading the various contacts bio's I read Strega Bloodrose's bio and they mention Red Hill

https://apbdb.com/contacts/Financial_C4/

They mention Shadow Strike and StrikeBack, which I found interesting

Merged.

12 hours ago, Snubnose said:

"devilishly good devil dogs"?

probably not the most important thing but yea...
EWRYKTR.png

also, here's my very sloppy MSpaint try to put together some of the pieces... looks nice!
maybe this is the symbol of the people that hacked the redhill website?
I love the weapon skin!
uNbNGIt.jpg

this little guy showed up aswell... perhaps the crown indicates that he won a round of RIOT mode? :^)
VLpVhBn.png

I know I have seen that image before...I just cant figure out where

1 hour ago, owzzy said:

Although it may not be a new faction, yet; a new faction could allowed LO to expand to story behind the game a bit and make it easier to introduce new contacts for future updates.

I mean if they wanted to use a new faction, there's already Red Rain and the SPPD who seem to be the Midtown equivalent of Waterfronts Prentiss/Bloodrose and Financials Praetorian/G-King factions.

--

On the topic of site updates though, there's quite a bit of interesting stuff.

Like what looks like a new weapon skin

KNK6TMT.png

And what looks like an in-game shot of an employee of the RedHill Institute of Technology

84FsM2w.png

There's also a broken page that I think says GO AWAY on it

mdiiQ6B.png

Still trying to figure out what all this stuff is though

yAGBcZu.png

7USiXfi.png

Edit

There seems to be text underneath Devilishly Good Devil Dogs but I can't make it out through the artifacts

VZNEq2M.png

Edited by Roxl
Devilishly Good Devil Dogs

About the Greek stuff it's "Go away" if you type it while keyboard is turned to Greek layout (with little fantasy), so @Roxlnailed it

Edited by Saxtus

Am I crazy or is there a new Devil Dog contact  “laptop with a cardboard cutout of Devil Dog in Financial?

Ok, Devil Dog is here too, he is way up on the building. I swear this is new

Edited by Farbon Ciber

9 minutes ago, Farbon Ciber said:

Am I crazy or is there a new Devil Dog contact  “laptop with a cardboard cutout of Devil Dog in Financial?

No devil dog is one person. Hes up on the roof 

2 minutes ago, Farbon Ciber said:

I dont recall seeing him here though. Can someone confirm? 

Developers made a habit of moving devil dog around in the past this is nothing new 63918924d31f12947e72de7c8add9a66.png

perhaps, but Devil Dog is mentioned on the recent site change, is his current location brand new?

1 minute ago, Farbon Ciber said:

perhaps, but Devil Dog is mentioned on the recent site change, is his current location brand new?

He was only recently moved during this ARG when they posted the news story of people dying inside St Medina's Hospital during their treatment of some new sickness.

As far as I can tell, they haven't changed anything about the location outside of moving Devil Dog's stuff there