Adawon

Little Orbit does not listen to players who quit

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

• in the pedestrian ai thread you immediately bring up another game as "proof"
  • in the vehicle speed thread you begin repeating the original suggestion
  • in the hijacking enemy cars thread you just entirely fail to grasp the gameplay implications of controlling enemy cars

° You were saying that it can't be implenented, so I had to get other games that implemented it as proof. That's totally viable because you had no idea that it could be implemented in an online game and just kept saying it's so demanding and hard to do (which is also developers' business, not yours).

° What don't you understand in "killing speed of cars is too slow"? All the people who read it understood it but you failed.

° "Entirely fail to... etc" makes no sense without defining how it failed..

Then you've literally cut my words out of context about veterans. I said: "game veterans who like the game as it is (((((and only think it needs polishing and more content)))))"

So you either did that intentionally or you did not even read my paragraph carefully, just like how you appear to read suggestions 🙂

Edited by Adawon

1 hour ago, Adawon said:

You were saying that it can't be implenented, so I had to get other games that implemented it as proof

other game engine  capabilities have nothing to do with APB

APB engine capabilities have to do with APB

*facepalm*

it seems a little cheesy to go over suggestions (again) in a different non-suggestion thread but ok

25 minutes ago, Adawon said:

You were saying that it can't be implenented, so I had to get other games that implemented it as proof. That's totally viable because you had no idea that it could be implemented in an online game and just kept saying it's so demanding and hard to do (which is also developers' business, not yours).

i didn’t say more advanced ai can’t be implemented, i said it would be time consuming and difficult - you then rattled off “gta has what i suggested” as if orbit has the resources to match a massively successful game made by a massively successful company 

27 minutes ago, Adawon said:

What don't you understand in "killing speed of cars is too slow"? All the people who read it understood it but you failed.

there’s a modification specifically to change the vehicle kill speed, why should the devs change the base vehicle mechanics when the option you suggested is already in the game?

should grenades do less damage because i don’t want to use flak jacket?

should all guns have more accuracy because i don’t want to use sight mods?

33 minutes ago, Adawon said:

"Entirely fail to... etc" makes no sense without defining how it failed..

the only actual reason you gave for this was “to add depth”, you didn’t bother to give any reasons on why this would benefit gameplay

here’s some gameplay related issues with this off the top of my head

how will vehicles being stealable affect their mission use?

will vehicle mods support whoever is driving?

if so, what happens when a player gets out of an enemy car, do mods still support  the player or do they revert to supporting the enemy?

can a player put items in an enemy car?

if so, does that mean a player can remove items from an enemy car?

how will players deal with carplay initiated from their own vehicle?

can a player enter an enemy’s car even while that enemy is driving? 

while the enemy is a passenger?

will there be a modification to prevent this?

what color will that modification be?

will a players who’s vehicle is stolen by an enemy be able to respawn their car normally or are they forced to swap vehicles and back?

should swapping vehicles and back to “delete” a stolen car be patched out?

53 minutes ago, Adawon said:

Then you've literally cut my words out of context about veterans. I said: "game veterans who like the game as it is (((((and only think it needs polishing and more content)))))"

So you either did that intentionally or you did not even read my paragraph carefully, just like how you appear to read suggestions 🙂

i fail to see how it’s out of context

“polishing” just further implies that the game has no real problems, just things that could be improved - you polish a diamond, not a lump of coal

every game needs more content that’s like saying someone needs to eat to stay alive

• Like 2

How I see it is that in order to revive this game, the developers need to somehow get feedback from those who left. Perhaps they could email every existing account (that hasn't logged in for over a year) and ask them to take a poll why they left/what changes they'd like to see that would make them consider coming back? Quite frankly, the current playerbase is a lot smaller than the playerbase of people that left the game. That's a fact. When you're dealing with a game that is considered "dead" (which APB does qualify as a "dead" game, not literally at <100 active players but "dead" in the sense of gaming), it seems as though you have to focus on bringing older players back than appeasing the current playerbase. Those that are still here are very clearly still loyal to the game; they'll stay. Additionally, a lot of the current playerbase is entitled, take this reply

for example: 

23 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Well duh. Yeah? What?

What core mechanics would you change then?

Also you gotta work on your formatting.

From someone who is probably "tired of these sorts of posts" and clearly attacking OP for wanting to make a point.

And this reply as well:

20 hours ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

ITT: "LO didnt apply the changes I, me, the greatest videogame designer ever existed, -suggested- (aka: i ORDER them to do), thus, they are not listening to US! the MAYORITY! THE 99%!"

and remember kiddos that play apb: I AM NEVER - EVER WRONG, how could i be? nah, its ALL OF YOU the ones on the wrong.

From someone who is also attacking OP by being a smartass and insinuating that OP is just another "kiddo" who thinks that they can never be wrong.

If you actually take the time to read OP's post, it's clear that they're only trying to suggest to Little Orbit not to listen only to the veteran players, but to listen also mainly to the ones who left. I felt like @ing these people in this reply would be too much like an attack, but this is just simple confirmation that a lot of veteran players in this community are entitled and are completely against major change in this game. Like it or not, polishing this game and adding new content will NOT bring this game out of the dying state. I'm so sick of people in this community attacking people for even suggesting that LO changes something about the core game mechanics.

To new players, the base game can be very unsatisfactory; it definitely needs change. I got my friend to download and try out APB, and although he was trying his hardest to enjoy the game, he found it both frustrating and unfun. Not only was he getting killed by sweaty players who either dethreated to play against him or was simply cucked by the matchmaking itself, he didn't find many of the game mechanics fun or interesting and he hasn't touched the game since. (this was a month after LO went through their first major unban wave back when they first took control of the game). Since then, nothing has changed that makes him want to come back and same with my older friends (and brother) who played the game back then YEARS ago.

I feel like I could go on for hours about the issues with both the veteran part of our community and the game itself but I'm going to cut myself short here. I'm not saying that the veterans are the reason this game is dying or going to die, but what I am trying to say is that the many veterans that diminsh those who simply want to suggest major change are hurting this community (probably without even realizing it).

I think LO is doing a great job as it is, but I also do think that after the engine upgrade, they do need to change up their priorities. I really hope that they don't focus on appeasing the veterans with new content and focus more on fixing current issues. New content is a reason for ME to come back to the game, but probably not for the thousand others that have left the game years ago.

EDIT: I'm expecting downvotes but just so you know, if you do reply I probably won't reply back cause I'm not one of those vets who stalk the forums lul

Edited by Goldtiger
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Goldtiger said:

From someone who is also attacking OP by being a smartass and insinuating that OP is just another "kiddo" who thinks that they can never be wrong.

If you actually take the time to read OP's post, it's clear that they're only trying to suggest to Little Orbit not to listen only to the veteran players, but to listen also mainly to the ones who left.

you ignored the fact that polarbear went through (i assume) the first 40 steam reviews and lo and behold the things negative reviews complained about were almost all things that orbit is working on or plans to work on, thus invalidating “orbit doesn’t listen to players who quit”

on a related note, most of the reasons people have quit are the same things a majority of veterans want fixed as well

imo constantly shifting and changing a games core mechanics in order to desperately chase after every potential consumer is one of the worst things a developer can do, it generally ends up with a diluted mess of a game thats trying to do a million things at once and failing at all of them - if you want a concrete example, read up on rtw apb development lol

Edited by BXNNXD
typo
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Goldtiger said:

I think LO is doing a great job as it is, but I also do think that after the engine upgrade, they do need to change up their priorities. I really hope that they don't focus on appeasing the veterans with new content and focus more on fixing current issues. New content is a reason for ME to come back to the game, but probably not for the thousand others that have left the game years ago.

Roadmap suggests Engine Upgrade then matchmaking and threat along with phasing for the missions to make it more balanced

Hello,first off it is not about the players who left it is about the players who stood by waiting for things to happen.

Second off,this type of developing happens slow,no new content is available until the engine upgrade,because from what I heard the current engine can't take no more.You might bring back the '2014' argument but no,this is not G1,this is a company the bought APB and they have done more to the game in 1 year than the Ex G1 did in 5.

Third off,we must have a little more patience and faith,we waited so long its a shame to go nuts now a few months away from the big upgrade(time might be even shorter in fact).

Please just sit back and relax a few more weeks or months,i mean you waited 3 years what harm can a few months do:)

I don't know what you understand under "core" mechanics. How weapons work, how cars work, pedestrian AI, civilian cars spawning, gameplay?...

From what I saw it's how cars and pedestrians are. If out of all things that bothers you then seriously I say we take that loss. There many others things which were driving out "thousands" of others players.

At reborn of APB under G1 we had peak of ten thousands players on each server. It's safe to say that at least 100k players took interest in APB.

After cooldown of CBT and OBT we lost about half population and it stabilized. Safe to say they probably weren't much bothered by game mechanics if they stayed, right?...

What drove away were numerous G1 decision and incompetence. Bad anti-cheat enforcement which made cheaters a constant problem, threat segregation which massively introduced dethreating, unstable servers which constantly made game unplayable, zero response to players problem, using engine upgrade as constant excuse to not do anything, idiotic "automated" support etc. etc.

95% of population quit either because of one of this issues or all of them. And all this issues weren't part of "core" game mechanics.

But you list car mechanics which are flavour of APB. . .

On 2/10/2019 at 7:02 AM, Adawon said:

Little Orbit's CEO always talks about listening to the players and improving connection between players and developers in almost every occasion, which is very good, but at the same time, Little Orbit is ignoring the much larger audience, which is the players who left. Being one of them to leave in 2015 (came back last year hoping little orbit will bring change), I was, and still, getting bugged by game mechanics that I think need to change, and would argue that most of the players who quit are just like me. What I've seen from Little Orbit so far is just the will to polish the game and add more content, not change core mechanics, which is very disappointing. Little Orbit is only listening to the game veterans who like the game as it is and only think it needs polishing and more content, these people dominate the forums and are there to oppose any topics on the Suggestions Forum that suggest changing core gameplay or mechanics, making it appear that everyone oppose those changes, while a greater number of people are to support changes (including almost all my game friends, whether the ones who quit or the ones who are still playing), but most of them have already left the game, while the portion of players who are still playing don't have the courage to suggest something that forums veterans will dislike and oppose. In conclusion, I don't think sticking to the current small player base and only polishing the game is going to increase the number of players, but listening to people who want change and who left the game will. So please, Little Orbit, consider checking mechanics-changing suggestions (which are bombed with dislikes and opposing replies, like the ones I've written) and address the reviews who concluded low ratings for the game, whether written or in videos.

Goodluck the current game mechanics are trash in 2019 standards. But everyone is opposed to changes. Because there is a reason they still play this game because they love how aids it currently is and don't want any changes to improve the games. All these veterans don't know how to improve this game for shit they only care about the engine upgrade and think it's gonna bloom new life into it. Engine upgrade doesn't change how shit the gameplay is 🙂 and all the new people that are gonna try the new "APB" will leave in a week or so.

Edited by Gateron
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gateron said:

Goodluck the current game mechanics are trash in 2019 standards. But everyone is opposed to it because there is a reason they still play this game because they love how aids it currently is and don't want any changes to improve the games. All these veterans don't know how to improve this game for shit they only care about the engine upgrade and think it's gonna bloom new life into it. Engine upgrade doesn't change how shit the gameplay is 🙂 and all the new people that are gonna try the new "APB" will leave in a week or so.

What?

3 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

What?

To stupid to read English?

4 hours ago, Goldtiger said:

From someone who is probably "tired of these sorts of posts" and clearly attacking OP for wanting to make a point.

I'm not tired of these posts. Hell, I'd like to see more of these kind of posts as there are never that many compared to the other topics people like to whine about. Maybe if you read the rest of my replies within this thread you'd see I am quite open to this discussion and didn't attack OP at any point.

9 hours ago, Adawon said:

How do you agree with me and at the same time tell that opposers had valid reasoning?

Dude, because there is still valid criticism. I don't blindly only look at one side just because it sounds good.

I wouldn't agree fully just because I kinda like the ideas.

Look at your stuff in a bit more differentiated manner instead of only stubborningly seeing your side...

Also, way to go, just reading/responding to the part of my comment that you liked...

Edited by neophobia

9 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

there’s a modification specifically to change the vehicle kill speed, why should the devs change the base vehicle mechanics when the option you suggested is already in the game?

How would it affect the existence of the modification? It will stay there and change the kill speed to even faster. Simple as that that it should go without saying. You can disagree or agree but you shouldn't doubt the viability of the suggestion or my right to suggest.

if so, what happens when a player gets out of an enemy car, do mods still support  the player or do they revert to supporting the enemy?

what color will that modification be?

will a players who’s vehicle is stolen by an enemy be able to respawn their car normally or are they forced to swap vehicles and back?

should swapping vehicles and back to “delete” a stolen car be patched out?

Yes, No, Yes, Yes, Respawn their car (yes, they should make it able to be respawned if enemies are inside), Yes (I suggested car jacking), Yes, No, Yes, they should be able to respawn it.
Wasn't that hard was it? You could just ask these questions on the suggestion thread instead of going "the other party has no idea what's going on so I will stop replying"

“polishing” just further implies that the game has no real problems, just things that could be improved - you polish a diamond, not a lump of coal

😂😂 You got me there with that comparison. You know that "polishing a game" isn't like physically "polishing" a diamond right? Polishing a game may mean fixing bugs and glitches, adding time intervals for certain actions, changing some animations and nerfing weapons. A game with bugs and glitches is not a perfect game. A game that needs polishing isn't a perfect game.

9 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

you ignored the fact that polarbear went through (i assume) the first 40 steam reviews and lo and behold the things negative reviews complained about were almost all things that orbit is working on or plans to work on, thus invalidating “orbit doesn’t listen to players who quit”

Polarbear himself admitted that there are few legit reviews, which supports my point. So stop using that for your argument because it doesn't support your argument by any means.

Anyway, I appreciate that you actually spent time arguing with me in this thread and I hope you always share your thoughts and not go "this guy has no idea" again.

5 hours ago, Mitne said:

I don't know what you understand under "core" mechanics. How weapons work, how cars work, pedestrian AI, civilian cars spawning, gameplay?...

I've gone through this in the replies, please read them.

Edited by Adawon

4 hours ago, neophobia said:

Also, way to go, just reading/responding to the part of my comment that you liked...

I've read all your comment and all the other comments. The part I responded to just rang some bells on me. I don't respond to some parts because I believe that arguing about them will lead to nothing.

Edited by Adawon

Do i need to quit for them to listen to me?

1 hour ago, Adawon said:

How would it affect the existence of the modification? It will stay there and change the kill speed to even faster. Simple as that that it should go without saying. You can disagree or agree but you shouldn't doubt the viability of the suggestion or my right to suggest.

because your suggested new base vehicle kill speed values causes valzipram tablets to make a player completely immune to vehicle damage - this is poorly balanced, not to mention confusing/frustrating to people who havent unlocked the mod yet

nerfing valzipram tablets to compensate would only make the mod useless as everyone has the base effects by default, without having to "waste" a mod slot

1 hour ago, Adawon said:

1 hour ago, Adawon said:

Yes,

No,

Yes,

Yes, Respawn their car (yes, they should make it able to be respawned if enemies are inside),

Yes (I suggested car jacking),

Yes,

No,

Yes, they should be able to respawn it.

try formatting next time

is potentially having more carspawners/mobile radar towers than you have team players balanced?

this wasnt a yes or not question

i suppose if players are able to drive they should have access to the trunk, fair

" "

respawning isnt always an option, and if it is its still a forced waste of time

so the only way to enter an enemy vehicle while a player is in it is to force an animation? is that balanced in a pvp game?

hijacking a vehicle with a passenger seems like it would need (more) new mechanics and new animations

again, is forcing an animation acceptable balance in a pvp game?

fair

1 hour ago, Adawon said:

😂😂 You got me there with that comparison. You know that "polishing a game" isn't like physically "polishing" a diamond right? Polishing a game may mean fixing bugs and glitches, adding time intervals for certain actions, changing some animations and nerfing weapons. A game with bugs and glitches is not a perfect game. A game that needs polishing isn't a perfect game.

i suppose this comes down to us having different opinions on what polishing a game means

1 hour ago, Adawon said:

Polarbear himself admitted that there are few legit reviews, which supports my point. So stop using that for your argument because it doesn't support your argument by any means.

care to quote that?

all i see is him saying 3 out of 40 legitimate reviews were about issues that orbit is not currently working on/planning to work on

1 hour ago, Adawon said:

I don't respond to some parts because I believe that arguing about them will lead to nothing.

16 hours ago, Adawon said:

I remember replying to all your comments on my suggestions and you are the one who stops replying. It's not something someone who has an argument would do.

an interesting contradiction

21 minutes ago, moneychixx said:

it's someone who really does real money trading but I doubt this guy got banned already... *cough*[name]*cough*

cant even follow the simplest forum rules and he wonders why he gets banned lul

Edited by BXNNXD
typo
  • Like 1

On 2/10/2019 at 1:29 AM, Adawon said:

Look up youtube reviews of the game, non-reccomending reviews on steam and suggestions forum. I have made suggestions in the past, check my profile to get to them.

The only core changing suggestion of these is the first one, the rest are clearly polishing and overhauling. If you are looking to other core change suggestions from me, there's the one about car glass, the one about car tires and the one about throwing grenades on drive-by.

It seems that most of the negative reviews on YouTube are aimed at how broken the game is or they call it P2W, and are coming from people with little to no experience.  About your suggestions.  I just don't think people like your ideas.  I sure as hell don't.  I want APB to change for the better, but not in the ways you are suggesting.  The one suggestion of yours that I will agree with is that vehicles should deal damage based on speed.  All of your other suggestions like shooting through car windows or shooting out tires would be game breaking in APB's current state.

You also don't seem to understand the importance of the engine upgrade.  It's not just a fresh coat of paint like you seem to think.  The whole purpose of the upgrade is to fix the game's scrambled as hell code.  Currently changing one thing almost always leads to something completely unrelated breaking.  Kinda hard to fix bugs when that happens because you just keep making more.  Bugs are like a hydra in the current engine.  Sure the engine upgrade won't immediately make fundamental gameplay changes, but it lays the foundation for future changes to be made without completely destroying the rest of the game.  It will also improve everyone's performance, because as you should know by now, APB only takes advantage of a single core, and the EU is changing that, plus a ton of other optimizations.  I seriously recommend educating yourself on what the EU actually does.  Read all of LO's posts about it.  

And finally, drop the fucking attitude.  You're no better than the rest of us and acting like a butt nugget won't get you any respect from anyone else.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Goldtiger said:

And this reply as well:

If you actually take the time to read OP's post, it's clear that they're only trying to suggest to Little Orbit not to listen only to the veteran players, but to listen also mainly to the ones who left. I felt like @ing these people in this reply would be too much like an attack, but this is just simple confirmation that a lot of veteran players in this community are entitled and are completely against major change in this game. Like it or not, polishing this game and adding new content will NOT bring this game out of the dying state. I'm so sick of people in this community attacking people for even suggesting that LO changes something about the core game mechanics.

To new players, the base game can be very unsatisfactory; it definitely needs change. I got my friend to download and try out APB, and although he was trying his hardest to enjoy the game, he found it both frustrating and unfun. Not only was he getting killed by sweaty players who either dethreated to play against him or was simply cucked by the matchmaking itself, he didn't find many of the game mechanics fun or interesting and he hasn't touched the game since. (this was a month after LO went through their first major unban wave back when they first took control of the game). Since then, nothing has changed that makes him want to come back and same with my older friends (and brother) who played the game back then YEARS ago.

lol, this acutally made me chuckle.

yeah, lets totally forget that i actually went to where OP told me all these "unaddressed" complains were, and all i found were eather P2W complains (we both know the real problem here, matchmaking, paid weapons cant even hold a candle to NTEC, OCA and HVR), and complains about stuff LO is already addressing (INCLUDING MATCHMAKING)

so please, tell me, where are all these, in OP's words, "the much larger audience, which is the players who left. [...] getting bugged by game mechanics that I think need to change" because all i see from that audience of players who left, are complains about problems that are being addressed.

<Sarcasm>

because yeah, im pretty sure they left because LO still havent implemented what the greatest game designer ever, saviour of APB, messiah of gaming, overlord and great leader @Adawon, suggested. after all, in APBlations 4:20, he said

On 2/10/2019 at 3:02 AM, Adawon said:

Little Orbit is ignoring the much larger audience, which is the players who left. Being one of them to leave in 2015 (came back last year hoping little orbit will bring change), I was, and still, getting bugged by game mechanics that I think need to change

see? he says "I think needs to change", because he is the greatest designer ever, and nobody would have ever left if this game if LO would have implemented his idea. people didnt left because of

-horrible matchmaking

-horrendous lag

-plain stupid performance on today's hardware

-lack of new content

-toxic smurf (dethreaters) community

-trolls

-ridiculous microtransaction pricing

-cheaters/hackers and a lack of a proper, working anticheat measure

-bugs

-low player count

-not being able to rank contacts because of waterfront

no no no no no no no, they left because they didnt liked pedestrian's IA.

</Sarcasm>

oh, and while im talking about it, @Adawon , im still waiting for proof that this:

much larger audience, which is the players who left. Being one of them to leave in 2015 (came back last year hoping little orbit will bring change), I was, and still, getting bugged by game mechanics that I think need to change

exists.

11 hours ago, Adawon said:

ok, maybe using the word "legit" for those reviews that somewhat supported your point (like...2 or 3 out of 40) was a poor choise of words, most people complained about stuff thats already being addressed, and while i went to the places YOU TOLD US to look for this:

much larger audience, which is the players who left. Being one of them to leave in 2015 (came back last year hoping little orbit will bring change), I was, and still, getting bugged by game mechanics that I think need to change

and bought back proof of that audicence is unexistant (no review suggesting what YOU suggested), and that LO is not ignoring the most voiced complains of the people that left, you keep going on and on  and on and on about your "thoughts" without any actual hard proof and even bringing stuff to the table that completely discredits your point.

so, when your baised brain stops reading only what you want, and twisting the proof to fit your point of view instead of the other way arround, i would LOVE to see the proof that this

actually exists, and dont come here saying "dUUuh, g0To st33m r3V13zzzz", i already did, nothing that helps your cause is to be found there.

On 2/10/2019 at 10:00 PM, Fortune Runner said:

Adawon seriously can you give it a rest with the attitude?

Your ideas were terrible and making a thread just to slander Little Orbit is only annoying the rest of us here.

You said Little Orbit is only polishing? Since when is a major Engine Upgrade just polishing? really?????

Then you even started up on TheOppositePolarBear for actually going over reviews that prove the ones giving bad reviews (most likely who quit) were mostly not even suggesting any fixes to APB at all.

why argue with someone who has no real clue and only demands selfish things? too many people said no and showed good reasons why.

awwww, he took the work of writing my complete name, upper casing and all ❤️

you didnt have to, you can just call me polarbear like Bxnnxd does, i mean, yes, ->someone<- might get annoyed if people starts linking "polarbear" to me, but we can say he is just too....unaware of the situation 😉

144755-004-D4DB6492.jpg

Edited by TheOppositePolarBear
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

because your suggested new base vehicle kill speed values causes valzipram tablets to make a player completely immune to vehicle damage - this is poorly balanced, not to mention confusing/frustrating to people who havent unlocked the mod yet

What if I even suggested to remove Valzipram tablet? You can agree or disagree and leave the rest for the developers. See the point already?

respawning isnt always an option, and if it is its still a forced waste of time

so the only way to enter an enemy vehicle while a player is in it is to force an animation? is that balanced in a pvp game?

hijacking a vehicle with a passenger seems like it would need (more) new mechanics and new animations

again, is forcing an animation acceptable balance in a pvp game?

Yes, that's what I am suggesting and think it's fine. Now we're talking, we should've done this in the suggestion threads.

suppose this comes down to us having different opinions on what polishing a game means

I am interested in your opinion on the meaning of polishing. Please, define it for me.

care to quote that?

all i see is him saying 3 out of 40 legitimate reviews were about issues that orbit is not currently working on/planning to work on

oh wait, there was like... only 2 or 3 reviews complaining about legit stuff thats not being addressed

an interesting contradiction

Contradiction with what exactly? I cared about your comment and replied. I didn't believe that arguing about your points will lead to nothing, unlike you, so you stopped commenting.

2 hours ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

*thinks he's funny*

Haha.. oh wait, that's not funny

Edited by Adawon

11 minutes ago, Adawon said:

*thinks thats a rebuttal*

oh wait, thats not a rebuttal.

still waiting on proof on your own claims:

Little Orbit is ignoring the much larger audience, which is the players who left. Being one of them to leave in 2015 (came back last year hoping little orbit will bring change), I was, and still, getting bugged by game mechanics that I think need to change