Jump to content
Adawon

Little Orbit does not listen to players who quit

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, VickyFox said:

You don't need to be active in game to be active in forum.

If these people don't use their voice then their opinions won't be heard.

 

 

Just observe how much bombing core change suggestions get and you'll know why they don't use their voices.

 

3 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:

Maybe go back to your own suggestions and carefully read the explanations of experienced community members as to why they are shit?

Take this creature for an example, he preserves other people's suggestions as "shit" then he talks about handling negative criticism.

 

3 hours ago, VickyFox said:

 

 

Was there anything else you feel should be addressed?

Ofcourse, but there's no point in suggesting them unless I know developers would care to listen.

Edited by Adawon
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Before they can change core mechanics, they need to fix the core of the game. If they try to change any major mechanic in this mess of an engine, it wouldn't surprise me if the game explodes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Adawon said:

~snip~

For what its worth, Little Orbit pays attention to all suggestions.

Even if your suggestions get downvoted, at best the downvotes represent less that 1% of the overall population.

So if you really feel like you have ideas worth hearing, please continue to post them.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

your suggestions were poorly thought out and when confronted with possible/likely issues you just repeated your initial suggestion or brought up other games as some sort of “proof”

 

also nice try creating an echo chamber where everyone who disagrees with you is  a “veteran who thinks the game is perfect”, no need to pay attention to any arguments when you can just label the person making them incorrect lol

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

everyone who left was banned by Little Orbit is my guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Adawon said:

Thanks for supporting my point.

I never said that all the reviews are legit, so, sorry to tell you that you wasted a lot of your time.

nu-uh! when confronted with:

 

10 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

Try to give an example of what made people leave, that LO is ignoring or refusing to change.

 

YOU replied:

10 hours ago, Adawon said:

Look up youtube reviews of the game, non-reccomending reviews on steam and suggestions forum. I have made suggestions in the past, check my profile to get to them.

The only core changing suggestion of these is the first one, the rest are clearly polishing and overhauling. If you are looking to other core change suggestions from me, there's the one about car glass, the one about car tires and the one about throwing grenades on drive-by.

 

so i did, i went to steam reviews, and i bought back proof that debunks your point, proof that the most voiced complains by the players that left are being addressed.

 

in the meanwhile, you have bought NOTHING to prove that there are 100's of players not being listened, all you said was "oh, i suggested this, and that, and its not implemented".

 

well, guess what? you're only one person, you're not 100's of players, and my point stands as proof of the existance of your bias and a personal echo chamber inside your head.

 

but yeah, keep flagging anybody who disagrees with you as a "game veterans who like the game as it is and only think it needs polishing and more content" and any review thats not about changeing/adding a core game mechanic as "non-legit", you do you i guess.

 

Edited by TheOppositePolarBear
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a mess. Have some sort of paragraph structure.

ill never understand people who don’t put in that effort.

no way I’m reading this disaster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Adawon im pretty neutral so here is what i think after reading this post and others' replies. I appreciate your effort of suggesting for a better APB (which all of us do), however; it still doesnt convince me enough that your suggestion is at top #1 priority to change in APB game. Based on your arguments, i've seen a lack of higher vision in current APB situation right now. You also seem to lack of self control and self judgement while others give better explanations of your flaws. Instead of improving your "current suggestion" by listening to its flaws, you keep criticizing people opinions and came back uneducated. That is not convinced me at all to listen to you, while others do convinced me that engine upgrade, armas stuff etc. are far far more important. Again, just my thought on the effective of your post. After all we all want a better APB, you are welcomed to share your thoughts, please don't be discouraged by other opinions. Cheers!

  • Like 5
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Adawon said:

Just observe how much bombing core change suggestions get and you'll know why they don't use their voices.

Ofcourse, but there's no point in suggesting them unless I know developers would care to listen.

I admit  that I am quite straight forward and blunt with my criticism but it is meant in a constructive manner, It is a little annoying that sometime a suggestion made over 100 times is repeated but you may genuinely bring sometime new to the table that no one ever considered.

Again your's and other's thoughts in feedback can't be considered if they're not written down or spoken.

 

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

For what its worth, Little Orbit pays attention to all suggestions.

Even if your suggestions get downvoted, at best the downvotes represent less that 1% of the overall population.

So if you really feel like you have ideas worth hearing, please continue to post them.

It is a passionate community and everyone have their views and opinions.

 

Yesterday I was in a talking to a streamer and we were talking about if APB should have a Battle Royale mode and if so how would that implicate the wider game, It was VERY heated debate but while we both disagreed and I was ready to hit the unfollow button and have breakfast. After staying up most of the night we came to the conclusion that we were both wanted the same thing but were just going about it completely opposite ways to what could be the completely same result.

 

Just because people don't agree, doesn't mean one should give up and just quit.

 

 

 

...On a more serious note:

4 hours ago, moneychixx said:

everyone who left was banned by Little Orbit is my guess

WHY WON'T THEY JUST BAN ME! 

Can I have a hug and a down vote please? 😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Adawon said:

Little Orbit's CEO always talks about listening to the players and improving connection between players and developers in almost every occasion, which is very good, but at the same time, Little Orbit is ignoring the much larger audience, which is the players who left. Being one of them to leave in 2015 (came back last year hoping little orbit will bring change), I was, and still, getting bugged by game mechanics that I think need to change, and would argue that most of the players who quit are just like me. What I've seen from Little Orbit so far is just the will to polish the game and add more content, not change core mechanics, which is very disappointing. Little Orbit is only listening to the game veterans who like the game as it is and only think it needs polishing and more content, these people dominate the forums and are there to oppose any topics on the Suggestions Forum that suggest changing core gameplay or mechanics, making it appear that everyone oppose those changes, while a greater number of people are to support changes (including almost all my game friends, whether the ones who quit or the ones who are still playing), but most of them have already left the game, while the portion of players who are still playing don't have the courage to suggest something that forums veterans will dislike and oppose. In conclusion, I don't think sticking to the current small player base and only polishing the game is going to increase the number of players, but listening to people who want change and who left the game will. So please, Little Orbit, consider checking mechanics-changing suggestions (which are bombed with dislikes and opposing replies, like the ones I've written) and address the reviews who concluded low ratings for the game, whether written or in videos.

Wrong. They listen way too much to people who dont cares about the game (aka the ones who leaves) and the worst players posible... if you dont believe me just look at the state of the game.

 

For example the nhvr nerf was originally started with an overwatch player who gives a shit about apb.

Edited by LoveForMatt
  • Dislike 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LoveForMatt said:

For example the nhvr nerf was originally started with an overwatch player who gives a shit about apb.

You high bro?

HVR nerf movement started with the creation of the HVR.

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Adawon said:

Ofcourse, but there's no point in suggesting them unless I know developers would care to listen.

At this point I have to say you're bull #$%^

Little Orbit has listened to us and has jumped on a game plan that is a necessity for fixing APB core problems but not your ideas since they were terrible ideas.

LEAVE MY CAR ALONE ADAWON GET YOUR OWN

 

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

You high bro?

HVR nerf movement started with the creation of the HVR.

 

 

^^^ this is true

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

 

 

but yeah, keep flagging anybody who disagrees with you as a "game veterans who like the game as it is and only think it needs polishing and more content" and any review thats not about changeing/adding a core game mechanic as "non-legit", you do you i guess.

 

I already stated it's not about veterans specifically. And you're the one who marked about 40 reviews as non-legit. But I see you like to keep talking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Adawon said:

I already stated it's not about veterans specifically. And you're the one who marked about 40 reviews as non-legit. But I see you like to keep talking. 

i didnt marked 40 reviews as non legit, but i see you dont like to read proof

 

i marked how the problems most people who stops playing apb and writes steam reviews complains about, are being addressed by LO.

 

start reading, it wont hurt you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

start reading, it wont hurt you.

Yes, tell that to yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

your suggestions were poorly thought out and when confronted with possible/likely issues you just repeated your initial suggestion or brought up other games as some sort of “proof”

also nice try creating an echo chamber where everyone who disagrees with you is  a “veteran who thinks the game is perfect”, no need to pay attention to any arguments when you can just label the person making them incorrect lol

When did I say "a veteran who thinks the game is perfect?" And what does it even mean to label someone disagreeing with you as incorrect? Because disagreement is when someone thinks something is correct and the other person does not, it's subjective. Your comment is poorly thought out.

Anyway, I remember replying to all your comments on my suggestions and you are the one who stops replying. It's not something someone who has an argument would do.

Edited by Adawon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Adawon said:

Yes, tell that to yourself.

Adawon seriously can you give it a rest with the attitude?

Your ideas were terrible and making a thread just to slander Little Orbit is only annoying the rest of us here.

You said Little Orbit is only polishing? Since when is a major Engine Upgrade just polishing? really?????

Then you even started up on TheOppositePolarBear for actually going over reviews that prove the ones giving bad reviews (most likely who quit) were mostly not even suggesting any fixes to APB at all.

 

3 minutes ago, Adawon said:

It's not something someone who has an argument would do.

why argue with someone who has no real clue and only demands selfish things? too many people said no and showed good reasons why.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

[...]

why argue with someone who has no real clue and only demands selfish things? too many people said no and showed good reasons why.

^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheJellyGoo said:

^

holy $%^^ hell froze over jelly agrees with me rofl

 

oh wait that was on the news it really did lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Adawon said:

consider checking mechanics-changing suggestions (which are bombed with dislikes and opposing replies, like the ones I've written) and address the reviews who concluded low ratings for the game, whether written or in videos.

The opposing replies do have reasoning. Saying "they're people who just stayed with the game and are fine with it" doesn't negate all of the valid criticism your ideas received. (Nor does it change that many things have been suggested before)

Who said they wouldn't change/add any mechanics? However, that should objectively not be priority.

Also: Most low ratings all boil down to people brushing the game off as p2w when they lost to someone with a slotted weapon (or not even that). Or when they see the prices on Armas (that have been addressed).

As well as the miserable servers (that are being addressed all the time).

This has nothing to do with "the core mechanics"

Also, the drive-by nades, tire-popping are arguably not core - but rather gimicky mechanics. I'd quite like to see them as well, but yeah. Just saying.

(Stealing enemy cars also kind of sounds good... anyway.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Since when is a major Engine Upgrade just polishing? really?????

Oh hey, little Einestien, what are the core differences between the console version (Unreal 3.5) and the PC version (Unreal 3.0)?

2 minutes ago, neophobia said:

Also, the drive-by nades, tire-popping are arguably not core - but rather gimicky mechanics. I'd quite like to see them as well, but yeah. Just saying.

(Stealing enemy cars also kind of sounds good... anyway.)

How do you agree with me and at the same time tell that opposers had valid reasoning?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Adawon said:

Oh hey, little Einestien, what are the core differences between the console version (Unreal 3.5) and the PC version (Unreal 3.0)?

How do you agree with me and at the same time tell that opposers had valid reasoning?

If you cant read the monthly roadmap updates on everything why would I post any of it here?

Get up ya lazy bum and read it all yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Adawon said:

Anyway, I remember replying to all your comments on my suggestions and you are the one who stops replying. It's not something someone who has an argument would do.

theres a point where you stop responding because its clear the other party has no idea what's going on

  • in the pedestrian ai thread you immediately bring up another game as "proof"
  • in the vehicle speed thread you begin repeating the original suggestion
  • in the hijacking enemy cars thread you just entirely fail to grasp the gameplay implications of controlling enemy cars

 

50 minutes ago, Adawon said:

When did I say "a veteran who thinks the game is perfect?".

50 minutes ago, Adawon said:

veterans who like the game as it is

seems to me if i like the game as it is then it doesnt have problems - i.e. perfect

 

51 minutes ago, Adawon said:

And what does it even mean to label someone disagreeing with you as incorrect? Because disagreement is when someone thinks something is correct and the other person does not, it's subjective. Your comment is poorly thought out.

perhaps i worded that poorly

 

your original post really looks like an attempt to show that "veterans who like the game as it is" are inherently wrong (because obviously the game is not ok), and therefore when they offer contrary opinions to a suggestion its not because the suggestion is bad its because the vets are biased and their contrary opinions can be completely dismissed without consideration

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×