Jump to content
iSymbolic

LTL for Crim?

Recommended Posts

Uh, where is my crim LTL? A little balance would be nice.

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not like LTL is better than adult guns. First you have to stun a guy, deal with the other guys if there are any, and then you can arrest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

why would you want extra underpowered guns?

 

if you really really have a need to play at a disadvantage, you get 2 character slots - make an enforcer character and main ltl

 

 

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But.. something like tie up cops with the same ltl mechanic would be cool lol.  In my enforcer i'm cop15 long time ago. XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crims should be happy that they won't be randomly matched with someone who is essentially playing a different game from you. LTL is completely useless and extremely counter teamplay unless you are in a premade group of at least 3 people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matt Scott said that Little Orbit would look at a criminal alternative to Less than Lethal.

Frankly crims with stuns is pointless other than spite and for the sake of it.

Enforcers have Cop rank which Cop uniform and some enforcer vehicle likes ate unlocked by.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

This thread has been answered multiple times in the past.

Please use the search function.

Yea yea it sure has, then everyone says "but you crims can make money by ram raiding" which is another issues completely. You cops just try and condence it into the same issue which it is not.

 

16 hours ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

Crims should be happy that they won't be randomly matched with someone who is essentially playing a different game from you. LTL is completely useless and extremely counter teamplay unless you are in a premade group of at least 3 people.

Don't matter, cops can take crim's out of the game for an extended period of time, there for they get a time advantage, which is a big advantage depending on the mission you're doing.

 

18 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

why would you want extra underpowered guns?

 

if you really really have a need to play at a disadvantage, you get 2 character slots - make an enforcer character and main ltl

 

 

Read the above.

  • Dislike 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, iSymbolic said:

 

 

Don't matter, cops can take crim's out of the game for an extended period of time, there for they get a time advantage, which is a big advantage depending on the mission you're doing.

 

Read the above.

except if you’re losing fights to an ltl team you would be getting completely stomped if they used lethal weapons

 

the time advantage cuts both ways as well, because ltl weapons take at least twice as much time as lethal weapons to remove a player from the match - and even then no player is truly “out” until they respawn 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

except if you’re losing fights to an ltl team you would be getting completely stomped if they used lethal weapons

 

the time advantage cuts both ways as well, because ltl weapons take at least twice as much time as lethal weapons to remove a player from the match - and even then no player is truly “out” until they respawn 

I'm going to assume u donno wtf u saying 😧 and not respond to that.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, iSymbolic said:

Yea yea it sure has, then everyone says "but you crims can make money by ram raiding" which is another issues completely. You cops just try and condence it into the same issue which it is not.

It was answered in detail and what account does not have 2 slots? They play on both enf and crim. use the search next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

It was answered in detail and what account does not have 2 slots? They play on both enf and crim. use the search next time.

I havent played in like 1 year, and i'm not going to search for an issue cus i'm sure there is more then 1 post about it. but instead of being a prick about it you would prob get better luck with people listening to you if you were polite. no one listens to an asshat.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iSymbolic said:

I havent played in like 1 year, and i'm not going to search for an issue cus i'm sure there is more then 1 post about it. but instead of being a prick about it you would prob get better luck with people listening to you if you were polite. no one listens to an asshat.

I was polite

you are projecting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iSymbolic said:

I'm going to assume u donno wtf u saying 😧 and not respond to that.

"the facts dont support my argument so i'll pretend they dont exist"  - great reasoning my dude, you should def be on the dev team

 

an ltl player has to:

  1. stun - overcome the significant performance disadvantage of their gun vs a lethal weapon
  2. arrest - stop fighting and perform a specific timed action (and in most cases, relocate to the area where the arrestee was stunned) 
  3. wait for respawn - an arrested player can be freed so an ltl player either A) watches the arrested player, taking them both out of the fight, or B) leaves the arrested player, risking them being freed and flanking your team

a lethal player has to 

  1. kill an ltl player, who is using a subpar weapon

do you understand how the "time advantage" works for both teams now, or do i have to use smaller words

 

 

 

im not going to bother explaining how ltl primaries have a longer ttk than nearly all of their equivalent lethal counterparts, because thats something a bronze should understand

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

"the facts dont support my argument so i'll pretend they dont exist"  - great reasoning my dude, you should def be on the dev team

 

an ltl player has to:

  1. stun - overcome the significant performance disadvantage of their gun vs a lethal weapon
  2. arrest - stop fighting and perform a specific timed action (and in most cases, relocate to the area where the arrestee was stunned) 
  3. wait for respawn - an arrested player can be freed so an ltl player either A) watches the arrested player, taking them both out of the fight, or B) leaves the arrested player, risking them being freed and flanking your team

a lethal player has to 

  1. kill an ltl player, who is using a subpar weapon

do you understand how the "time advantage" works for both teams now, or do i have to use smaller words

 

 

 

im not going to bother explaining how ltl primaries have a longer ttk than nearly all of their equivalent lethal counterparts, because thats something a bronze should understand

 

 

 

 

 

If you play it right as a crim you basically just make enfos advance even less because you are at palces which makes them have to run away from your objective when it comes to arresting you and observing that the arest doesn't gets freed.

 

It surely would help some people playing LTL so they can see what is the worst that can happen to LTL and then urilise it again on crim side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, iSymbolic said:

 

Don't matter, cops can take crim's out of the game for an extended period of time, there for they get a time advantage, which is a big advantage depending on the mission you're doing.

 

 

This is true at best in a 1v1, but as soon as you add even just one other person in the op you'll have a hard time keeping up. All LTL guns have a higher TTS than almost every lethal gun has their TTK. Unless the LTL user has the drop on the crim there is an almost 0% chance of successfully stunning them (with the exception of the NL9 which can corner pop, but even that is a 3-shot stun.)

 

LTL is inferior to lethal weapons in every way, and as I said (and you completely decided to ignore not knowing what it actually means) unless you do it as a team you might as well be playing an entirely different game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

 

If you play it right as a crim you basically just make enfos advance even less because you are at palces which makes them have to run away from your objective when it comes to arresting you and observing that the arest doesn't gets freed.

 

It surely would help some people playing LTL so they can see what is the worst that can happen to LTL and then urilise it again on crim side.

I'm just going to quote this one because that would be easier. Has everything to do with how u say something, not what you say, and ur just a rude cuck.

With that said, if u shoot someone with LTL maybe 3 times? then throw a nade at the floor they are down, goes with some launchers. There is more then 1 way to stun someone, I know, hard to believe. However they can, now u have to add the fact ur taking time from someone on ur team to try and free you, taking time from now 2 team mates. while u spawn (most of the time closer to the objective) i have to be free'd, find a car, then head where i'm going, assuming i'm not close.

 

Now lets do in objective room talk, if i'm doing a point and someone LTL's me lets assume, there is 2 people on each team (which this just gets worse as you add people) I'm LTL'd, I can do nothing and my partner now has 1 of 2 options, flank or protect me. If he flanks, I'm dead and it just took longer, if he protects me he runs the risk of dying and i get arrested which then takes me out of the game for longer, they don't have to worry about watching me, my team mate is dead.

 

Lets go to another possibility, 3 people on each team, the 3 enemy players are running Full LTL 1 launcher and nade LTL, and 2 with stubba. Lets say it's a small room objective. 2 of us are in objective room and 1 is running around about outside. the nade launcher shoots into the objective room and gets 1 of us. Now the 2 left have a couple options, the other guy inside can protect me or flank, outside guy in most cases will try to flank regardless, so now its back to the same thing, protect me while i get up, or let me die and try to flank. 

 

The problem i'm talking about has nothing to do with how good or bad you are. It's they have an unbalanced mechanic that we do not have.

 

Regardless of you telling me "oh well it has a higher TTK" they have something that does something i can't do. which is an unfair advantage if used CORRECTLY. I'm not here to have a conversations about what it does and how well it does it, I'm here to find out when we will have something that does the same thing or. Will you take it away from the cops. And if you are adding it what will it be like in the new engine update 😄

Edited by iSymbolic
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played enough ltl and alos against it to know that ltl opps are giving you a way easier time than lethal ones.

if 2 people , one is lethal one ltl, than thats practically the worst they cna do as it means they have 2 "health" vbsr to train at once.

If they go ltl you go n-tec, there is no ltl setup aside form spamming the ltl opgl you can't take on with the n-tec.

 

The only unbalance is that ltl is worse, no matter what the setup. their tts > ttk  + they need t go to you and arrest you. all you need to avoid is 10m hugging, which isn't hard at all bebause then pig and perc could be problematic, but then even that takes more time than the lowest ttk some cqc guns have.

 

Numbers and mechanics speak absolutely aganst ltl and the only way to having trouble and losing to it is the non ltl users skill being quite lower than the ltl user ones.

Just because someoen has a gun able to do what I cannot do dosn't makes them have an advantage if that what they do is inferior to what I can do.

 

I mean I guess they do have slings and stones, so we better retreat our Ak's won't win that war :P

 

If they ever add LTL for crims the beginning will be every crim using LTL, enfos will go using n-tec and crims that never played LTL gonna go to the forum claiming the LTL that crims got is made weaker. Thats the mostlikely outcome that we will see.  But the truth is, LTL is excrements,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, iSymbolic said:

I'm just going to quote this one because that would be easier. Has everything to do with how u say something, not what you say, and ur just a rude cuck.

you keep calling other people rude but you're also the only one in this thread consistently tossing around insults

 

maybe its time to take a step back from the keyboard homie

 

 

25 minutes ago, iSymbolic said:

 

The problem i'm talking about has nothing to do with how good or bad you are. It's they have an unbalanced mechanic that we do not have.

the crux of everyone else's argument is that it doesnt matter if its unbalanced, because ltl is inherently worse

 

its like complaining about unbalanced teams in a mission, when your team is a group of 4 golds and the opposition is a group of 3 golds and 1 silver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

iSymbolic please refrain from constantly riding your battle hippopotamus through the forums ..........  You're tracking in mud.

 

About searching for previous threads.......

 

This is a new forum since May-ish when Little Orbit bought out gamersfirst and APB in doing so.

It is not hard to find any thread  on this topic that explains in detail about how LTL on a crim does not do any good and instead you would lose for certain.

It also explains how some of us play enforcer as well as crim - and know what we are talking about because of it.

 

iSymbolic you also stated that you have not played in around 1 year however the way you talk has me wondering what rank you are as well as your weapon role ranks due to how you speak like you did not play much compared to others.

 

Many veterans know full well that LTL sucks horribly.

It offers no advantage other than in missions with  respawns and an income advantage in missions for enforcers and that is IF we can get the arrest without the  crim being team killed by another enforcer , or a crim killing the arresting enforcer.

 

Most LTL can get you arrested  IF you are close enough in range , and that's IF they get the drop on a crim. otherwise the crim team as a whole tend to kill even the veterans.

There is a reason why most golds do not go LTL anymore.

 

In the end , with how you speak of LTL , it appears you only play a criminal.

Each account has two slots so I would recommenced making an enforcer , buying LTL and experiencing it first hand how arresting sucks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

iSymbolic please refrain from constantly riding your battle hippopotamus through the forums ..........  You're tracking in mud.

 

About searching for previous threads.......

 

This is a new forum since May-ish when Little Orbit bought out gamersfirst and APB in doing so.

It is not hard to find any thread  on this topic that explains in detail about how LTL on a crim does not do any good and instead you would lose for certain.

It also explains how some of us play enforcer as well as crim - and know what we are talking about because of it.

 

iSymbolic you also stated that you have not played in around 1 year however the way you talk has me wondering what rank you are as well as your weapon role ranks due to how you speak like you did not play much compared to others.

 

Many veterans know full well that LTL sucks horribly.

It offers no advantage other than in missions with  respawns and an income advantage in missions for enforcers and that is IF we can get the arrest without the  crim being team killed by another enforcer , or a crim killing the arresting enforcer.

 

Most LTL can get you arrested  IF you are close enough in range , and that's IF they get the drop on a crim. otherwise the crim team as a whole tend to kill even the veterans.

There is a reason why most golds do not go LTL anymore.

 

In the end , with how you speak of LTL , it appears you only play a criminal.

Each account has two slots so I would recommenced making an enforcer , buying LTL and experiencing it first hand how arresting sucks.

I have 2 accounts both with a crim and enforcer i have 1.7k hours i can screen my steam if you want me to?

 

Its not a point of how good or bad you are at it. which i explained, and i wont explain again. ^_~ ❤️

 

P.S. are you another piece of mud?

Edited by iSymbolic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Each account has two slots so I would recommenced making an enforcer , buying LTL and experiencing it first hand vs golds how arresting sucks.

 

FTFY because everyone can arrest bronzes easily.

 

Just now, iSymbolic said:

I have 2 accounts both with a crim and enforcer i have 1.7k hours i can screen my steam if you want me to?

 

Its not a point of how good or bad you are at it. which i explained, and i wont explain again. ^_~ ❤️

the only point is how bad your opponent is.

Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iSymbolic said:

I have 2 accounts both with a crim and enforcer i have 1.7k hours i can screen my steam if you want me to?

sure why not.......... no not really

I don't want to know your personal info

2 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

FTFY because everyone can arrest bronzes easily.

Not so sure about that some bronzes do just fine. Depends who it is really.

3 minutes ago, iSymbolic said:

P.S. are you another piece of mud?

No I'm the hunter who would make hippo burgers and leave you walking on home  😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the right theme ! this theme will be strangled by clans of security officers . they are not profitable . they are afraid to play in equal conditions .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yood said:

the right theme ! this theme will be strangled by clans of security officers . they are not profitable . they are afraid to play in equal conditions .

already happened in the past and was failure for crims

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×