CookiePuss

When LO trolls you good...

First this happens...

MP4uZvg.png

So you drop another $150 on LO this past tweek.

Then this happens...

dZZgds8.png

Nice communication. 

• Like 1

he technically didn’t lie, the response was to a black friday sale thread

:^)

• Like 6

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

he technically didn’t lie, the response was to a black friday sale thread

:^)

"not planning ANY sales"

friggin what even is english, amirite?

Honestly Im not even mad, sort of like when Baxter opens the fridge.

Edited by CookiePuss

Hi there,

Yep. This is a fair criticism. I made that post knowing we had just had an internal meeting where I told everyone we weren't going to be running a discount on G1C.

Of course, within days of posting that, the main APB producer came to me with a Cyber Monday idea where we would discount a limited amount of "desirable" items on the store.

It took several days to convince me this was a good idea.. right up to Wednesday evening.

Ultimately I know players will be happier, so I'll eat crow for the final decision.

Edit: There is no need to message me. 

If you purchased on or after November 12th and the Pack you bought ends up being in our Cyber Monday sale, then we will automatically give you back 20% of the G1C you paid.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

Just now, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Yep. This is a fair criticism. I made that post knowing we had just had an internal meeting where I told everyone we weren't going to be running a discount on G1C.

Of course, within days of posting that, the main APB producer came to me with a Cyber Monday idea where we would discount a limited amount of "desirable" items on the store.

It took several days to convince me this was a good idea.. right up to Wednesday evening.

Ultimately I know players will be happier, so I'll eat crow for the final decision.

If anyone purchased one of the 10 items we are discounting for Cyber Monday after Nov 12 when I made that post, they can message me directly on the forums, and I'll make sure Support refunds the discount.

Thanks,
Matt

6suBz2j.gif

I could never stay mad at you.

• Like 2

Will purchases made on the day of the 12th count? I made quite a big purchase of items that day for my Citadel character.

Coincidentally, one of them was KTTW.

Edited by MurkTheMerc

17 hours ago, MurkTheMerc said:

Will purchases made on the day of the 12th count? I made quite a big purchase of items that day for my Citadel character.

Coincidentally, one of them was KTTW.

The goal of the refund is to provide a discount for anyone I misled with my original post.

Edit: See above. We are going to handle all credits automatically after the sale.

2 hours ago, MattScott said:

If anyone purchased one of the 10 items we are discounting for Cyber Monday after Nov 12 when I made that post, they can message me directly on the forums, and I'll make sure Support refunds the discount.

1 hour ago, Deadliest said:

so it's 40% off if u have premium?

This - I used the AutumnAssault for that delicious 20% off Premium bonus to buy a Name Change but if the sale 20% doesn't stack with the Premium 20% I don't want to waste anyone's time getting a zero-sum refund. 

Edited by KnifuWaifu

2 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,
Matt

T_T i did purchase a 4 slot pioneer, 2 account bound guns, took me 5k g1c 

Edited by Tosei

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I could never stay mad at you.

You're not trying very hard then. Hate comes from passion.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Deadliest said:

so it's 40% off if u have premium?

40 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

This - I used the AutumnAssault for that delicious 20% off Premium bonus to buy something, but if the sale 20% doesn't stack with the Premium 20%, I don't want to waste anyone's time getting a zero-sum refund. 

Yes. The 20% Premium does stack on top of the sale.

26 minutes ago, Tosei said:

T_T i did purchase a 4 slot pioneer, 2 account bound guns, took me 5k g1c 

I’ll have to vet this against the items that go on sale on Monday. 

The only thing im looking for is the autumn skin which the event is stressing me the hell out with how broken and stacked it is, I own everything else in APB as ive been playing since 2011. Only way im guna get the event skin is if im shot and put in a grave which ill subject myself to cause im stupid like that. See you guys in the event tomorrow all pissed off and stressed.

Edited by Darkzero3802

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

The goal of the refund is to provide a discount for anyone I misled with my original post.

You can message support with your purchase details, and they can check to see if it was done before my post on that day.

Well I made my purchase @ 1940 EST , though your post was @ 2227 EST, me making my purchase that day was only done because through the other few questions people have had here and there about sales, left with "We are putting our focus into the engine overhaul." from countless times of people pestering you about discounts.

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

Yes. The 20% Premium does stack on top of the sale.

That is awesome. Just for that you guys can keep the 190G1C difference, you've earned it. Go treat yourself to couple of pairs of Kilt Socks, on me!

8 hours ago, MurkTheMerc said:

Well I made my purchase @ 1940 EST , though your post was @ 2227 EST, me making my purchase that day was only done because through the other few questions people have had here and there about sales, left with "We are putting our focus into the engine overhaul." from countless times of people pestering you about discounts.

You just dry snitched on yourself 🤔

11 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,
Matt

Awwww, Despite how much of a critic I am, one can't help but respect the integrity shown.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

"not planning ANY sales"

not planning ≠ will not do

:^)))))))))))))))))))

Edited by Weeb TheEpicGuyV2
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, MattScott said:

Thanks,
Matt

NOOOOOOO Gosh darn it and by Scotts beard! I JUST bought the Revelations pack about a month ago! : /

Been playing APB R for YEARS and I've been eyeballing those kind of packs for a looong time (Because well, in terms of pricings and savings, it is a good deal when you compare it to the rest of armas).

Purchasing bundles that cost 40 euro is quite a big step, but JUST when I decide that it is time to get it.......

Just my luck 😛 \_/^^\_/

EDIT: This is not a huge problem for me tho. LO deserves good money imo

Edited by koenyboy500

2 hours ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

not planning ≠ will not do

:^)))))))))))))))))))

reported for booli

apb is my dad, enjoy your ban

4 hours ago, ky4 said:

You just dry snitched on yourself 🤔

Iunno, I made the purchase and was okay with it cause Matt kept telling people were weren't getting any sales. Then this happens and I'm like 3 hours off.

1 hour ago, MurkTheMerc said:

Iunno, I made the purchase and was okay with it cause Matt kept telling people were weren't getting any sales. Then this happens and I'm like 3 hours off.

All good. You're fine. We'll honor the discount for you.

Please message me, so I can get details.

• Like 1

bro i bought 5 name changes yesterday then this happens

just my luck lmao