MageLO

APB: Reloaded Version 1.31 "New Horizon"

13 hours ago, Sayori said:

So SARC Anti-Cheat, previously Frost  Security which was  the russians(Innova) inhouse security solution?

Their address is in Armenia, founders are ethnic armenians but company has a strong russian connection. The region there has a strong fifth column... Don't know if the armenian address is not just a proxy to possibly evade sanctions(after 2014 and 2022). They are using "AI"/ML so they need chips, something that is not supplied to Russia via normal channels.

Mind you, you are going to grant kernel level access to this company... Not saying anything dubious is going on but you never know.

https://www.linkedin.com/company/sard-anti-cheat/people/

If you look at their LinkedIn, you'd see that the company employs people from everywhere except Russia, with only one employee who has an education from the Russian-Armenian University, which is in Armenia.

Wouldn't blame the 'strong Russian connection' on the fact that Armenia is a former CSTO member, or that most of the population is bilingual in Armenian & Russian.

I find it hard to believe that APB is going to be a security threat, but if there is going to be underhanded software running, players and L.O. would be ensuring that nothing illicit is going to be going on.

Posted (edited)

idio*s lookin for the russian conection already..

Edited by TheMessiah

16 hours ago, Sayori said:

So SARC Anti-Cheat, previously Frost  Security which was  the russians(Innova) inhouse security solution?

Their address is in Armenia, founders are ethnic armenians but company has a strong russian connection. The region there has a strong fifth column... Don't know if the armenian address is not just a proxy to possibly evade sanctions(after 2014 and 2022). They are using "AI"/ML so they need chips, something that is not supplied to Russia via normal channels.

Mind you, you are going to grant kernel level access to this company... Not saying anything dubious is going on but you never know.

Finaly a good news.
Russia is reliable .
❤️

1 minute ago, Queen of Love said:

Finaly a good news.
Russia is reliable .
❤️

good one

• Thanks 1

They used the abbreviations "AI" and "ML" because those are the in words. Technically, most modern anti-cheat uses some form of machine learning to detect cheating, so they're not lying. They don't care about those AI chips. If they did, they wouldn't go through so many hoops to get them. They'd just import them from the neighbors.

On 8/7/2024 at 9:41 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

Ok the .45 1911 is an Iconic Pistol and should not be nerfed but in fact buffed.

Now I can respect you want to see the other pistols become more main stream.

The way to do that is to buff them into something worth having. 

Secondary's play an important role, and almost serve as a primary weapon for

those using snipers or explosives

You're just talkin crazy now Lmao. the .45 is the ONLY gun in the game that can kill with 4-5 shots at mid-range. That 10000000% needs to be nerfed. The frog pistols can't even do that because their range actually did get changed awhile ago and the .45 was left untouched and yet somehow people think "it changed".. no, it didnt.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, kidi said:

welp, sard is crooked...

rfGIjIj.pngGKI3VlK.png

blocking cheaters without even being installed, top tier anticheat

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OvenBaby said:

You're just talkin crazy now Lmao. the .45 is the ONLY gun in the game that can kill with 4-5 shots at mid-range. That 10000000% needs to be nerfed. The frog pistols can't even do that because their range actually did get changed awhile ago and the .45 was left untouched and yet somehow people think "it changed".. no, it didnt.

Currently,the .45 AP is 5 shots up to about 36M, and goes to 15 shots at 45M.

https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_Pistol_Colby45AP

The .45 AP used to be 5 shots up to about 43M, and 15 shots at about 65M.

https://web.archive.org/web/20220523194242/https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_Pistol_Colby45AP

https://web.archive.org/web/20131019011659/http://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_Pistol_Colby45AP/

It was nerfed by Little Orbit. I don't feel like looking at the patch notes to get the exact date.

On 8/10/2024 at 9:29 PM, OvenBaby said:

the rsa and the act can even kill in 3/4 shots on higher range, damn

1 hour ago, neophobia said:

the rsa and the act can even kill in 3/4 shots on higher rang

Exactly. You used to be able to. They have butchered all of the long range pistols.

I mean its a Gun game, how many times do i have to shoot you to call it a kill.

How far from reality can we get, 15 shots at range, that is absolutely ridiculous!

On 8/10/2024 at 3:29 PM, OvenBaby said:

Fr0g pistols never were able to reach mid-range with that few shots. They came out initially with a 10m damage drop, which made 6/7 hits at 15-20m and more past that.

.45 was always considered the midrange/cqc varient, with fewer bullets, and could reach to about 50m.  It i believe did get a nerf to 35m or so, a while back I believe.

That said, no .45 has no need for a buff. Fr0g varients could use a slight damage buff (10-30 damage a shot more, nothing significant, but CA3 makes it +1 bullet if you miss a little bit and the regen kicks in, due to the exact 200 damage it deals.), but thats it.

LO bought APB: First of all, we will release an update of the engine and matchmaking, and then - contacts and other game things
LO Now: No matchmaking and engine. Here are 2 new contacts and unnecessary things

what a joke)

1 hour ago, explosiveUA said:

LO bought APB: First of all, we will release an update of the engine and matchmaking, and then - contacts and other game things
LO Now: No matchmaking and engine. Here are 2 new contacts and unnecessary things

what a joke)

If you don't like it, don't stay on it.

Technically, they updated old engine to x64 support, which allows them to do more. Second, matchmaking believe it or not became better just a bit with escalation added. Better than nothing. Also, if free legendary-based weapons is a joke for you, I'd suggest to try another circus 😛

• Like 3

2 hours ago, explosiveUA said:

what a joke)

wants content, gets content, still complains about it

2 hours ago, Nagletz said:

If you don't like it, don't stay on it.

Technically, they updated old engine to x64 support, which allows them to do more. Second, matchmaking believe it or not became better just a bit with escalation added. Better than nothing. Also, if free legendary-based weapons is a joke for you, I'd suggest to try another circus 😛

They gave up on the new engine. We didn't even get the updated districts. TBF, Matt didn't know the extent of Reloaded's laziness. Reloaded claimed they couldn't update the existing engine to 64 bit, yet LO was able to do that as a last resort in a relatively short timeframe after announcing it. Matt just needs to listen to his gut instead of waiting till it's almost too late.

Matchmaking still sucks, but in a different way. They broke it to where I was unable to get missions. I recently tried it again. I don't wait as long, but the missions are not balanced in the slightest. Escalation isn't balanced. It favors groups over individuals, like the old backup system. Using that button is an automatic win for the defending team, unless it's final stage. Then it's kinda fun to use.

I still can't unlock symbols on my lower rank characters without deliberately losing missions. Joker tickets override the contact random rewards. There's still nothing in game indicating which contacts unlock what, and a lot of items are hidden until you unlock them, like one of the wristwatches. It's a terrible experience for new players, not counting matchmaking itself.

20 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

when the update?
SoonTM ?

When you'll learn how to tk me on a Benkz Mhuller with your ALIG, my dear italian friend... So, never, I guess. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nagletz said:

Technically, they updated old engine to x64 support, which allows them to do more. Second, matchmaking believe it or not became better just a bit with escalation added. Better than nothing. Also, if free legendary-based weapons is a joke

He is right, they did these things and it did improve the game, but they nerfed allot of the joker weapons.

They always blame the gun or the car and not the user. 

They buried the vegas with nerfing the wheelies because some 'person' liked to flip people.

Someone rage hacks and the community wants that gun nerfed not the rage hacker.

So ya we got some new things but they are worthless.

Between the nerfs and lack of any rule enforcement.

The game itself has become a joke. 

How they think I'm going to spend on anything, game is full of mouthy toxics, 

guns don't work as advertised (points to useless bar chart), if they're not running their mouths at me, 

they are hacking or both. 

ie. We get the car fixed but by now there's nobody to show the car to, no reason for paints.

no reason for creativity cuz the only ones to see it are these mouthy narcissists.

We still don't have these new things, its still up in the air as to exactly how long, 

and to tell ya the truth is just too late. They had zero luck with EAC and they'll have zero luck 

with the next AC.

Not to mention the more money I spend, the worse Lo treats me. 

I would consider any hacking or chat toxics to be LO's fault, any server lag 

sus of being caused by other players as in 'Lag Botting' any gun nerfing, ect,  would be considered as 

'Treatment by LO of paying customers'  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

He is right, they did these things and it did improve the game, but they nerfed allot of the joker weapons.

They always blame the gun or the car and not the user. 

They buried the vegas with nerfing the wheelies because some 'person' liked to flip people.

Someone rage hacks and the community wants that gun nerfed not the rage hacker.

So ya we got some new things but they are worthless.

Between the nerfs and lack of any rule enforcement.

The game itself has become a joke. 

How they think I'm going to spend on anything, game is full of mouthy toxics, 

guns don't work as advertised (points to useless bar chart), if they're not running their mouths at me, 

they are hacking or both. 

ie. We get the car fixed but by now there's nobody to show the car to, no reason for paints.

no reason for creativity cuz the only ones to see it are these mouthy narcissists.

We still don't have these new things, its still up in the air as to exactly how long, 

and to tell ya the truth is just too late. They had zero luck with EAC and they'll have zero luck 

with the next AC.

Not to mention the more money I spend, the worse Lo treats me. 

I would consider any hacking or chat toxics to be LO's fault, any server lag 

sus of being caused by other players as in 'Lag Botting' any gun nerfing, ect,  would be considered as 

'Treatment by LO of paying customers'  

the game is mutilated, that's the truth.
NO p5n5
No out of bound fun
No Ninjaripper export.
No old login screen. (the soul of game)
Without these simple features, APB is just red vs blue.

Please drown 45 Colby in the San Paro sewer! Please make heavy sniper rifles and shotguns dangerous again. You buried these types of weapons at one point. But for some reason you haven't been doing this with a clearly broken Colby 45 for many years. He's ruining the game! He is not something special to pay special attention to.  It's just a broken gun for noobs. The game has become flat as an ironing board!

17 hours ago, Yapopal said:

Please drown 45 Colby in the San Paro sewer! Please make heavy sniper rifles and shotguns dangerous again. You buried these types of weapons at one point. But for some reason you haven't been doing this with a clearly broken Colby 45 for many years. He's ruining the game! He is not something special to pay special attention to.  It's just a broken gun for noobs. The game has become flat as an ironing board!

click purchase.

Posted (edited)

Excellent @MageLO 

APB: Reloaded Version 1.31 “New Horizon” launches today - We’re excited to finally get some new content into the game and hope that you all enjoy New Horizon as much as we enjoyed making it.

This update is one of the largest updates that we have ever shipped so we are expecting to run into some issues that we are going to have to address.

Mack's post >>>

I presume this will be a 12 hr or more update??? Depending on what issues come up. 

Is this the only update or will it come in two updates or what I'm asking is, is it all this one update or

is more comeing next week??

I am pleased to see the update as soon as this, I expected a few more weeks. 

MageLO will keep us informed on the other thread, but we can comment here.

Go ahead and delete this post GM, I see the other thread is open

Edited by MACKxBOLAN
m
  • Like 1

Is it just me, or is anyone else having hard time actually connecting to action districts? I struggled with this for good half an hour yesterday and after re-installing almost the entire game I got in, now I'm once again getting stuck on "Connecting to district server dot dot dot dot dot" phase on loading screen. Guess I need to find really empty district again to get in and hope for the best in terms of population changes...

21 hours ago, Chinook said:

Is it just me, or is anyone else having hard time actually connecting to action districts? I struggled with this for good half an hour yesterday and after re-installing almost the entire game I got in, now I'm once again getting stuck on "Connecting to district server dot dot dot dot dot" phase on loading screen. Guess I need to find really empty district again to get in and hope for the best in terms of population changes...

We are aware of this issue but have not found anything that indicates that it is on our side - A user reported to us that they solved this issue by doing the following:

• Update their Routers firmware.
  • Change their DHCP query frequency to "Normal" instead of "Aggressive"