LulaDoodle

Apb custom crosshair argument

52 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
1 hour ago, TheSxW said:
 more FPS u have than faster guns shoots
Please tell me you dont actually think this is true. 
i dont want to explain you this because its useless its not work if u compare 100 with 120fps but if u campare 30 with 120 it gives u tons of diffrence not in performance but in shooting itself because not all clicks are recorded by game
test it with jocker carabine and ntec and oca maybe u will see diffrence if not use recording programs and check the diffrence

Lowering settings to lowest possible something like screen below
url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&amp

give more advantage than medium settings

2 minutes ago, TheSxW said:
i dont want to explain you this because its useless its not work if u compare 100 with 120fps but if u campare 30 with 120 it gives u tons of diffrence not in performance but in shooting itself because not all clicks are recorded by game
test it with jocker carabine and ntec and oca maybe u will see diffrence if not use recording programs and check the diffrence

Lowering settings to lowest possible something like screen below
url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&amp

give more advantage than medium settings

Just a heads up my guy, fps does not in any way effect rate of fire.

32 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Just a heads up my guy, fps does not in any way effect rate of fire.

What if youre fps is like 20-30 and your game is stuttering while you hold down left click? You saying your gun will still fire at max rof on the oppositions the entire time and not a stagnated rof where once he dips down to 0-10 fps and his game freezes his gun will stop firing?

Im pretty sure the gun will stop firing or will fire in uncontrollable bursts.

I get 120 fps but when the servers are lagging when I fire any smg the first few rounds never register. It'd be the same output if you was the one lagging/stuttering and the server wasnt, right?

no?

54 minutes ago, Ohshii said:
What if youre fps is like 20-30 and your game is stuttering while you hold down left click? You saying your gun will still fire at max rof on the oppositions the entire time and not a stagnated rof where once he dips down to 0-10 fps and his game freezes his gun will stop firing?

I get 120 fps but when the servers are lagging when I fire any smg the first few rounds never register. It'd be the same output if you was the one lagging/stuttering and the server wasnt, right?

no?

I mean, if the servers are fucked yeah you'll have all sorts of issues. 
But max rof is max rof, regardless of fps. 

On 7/13/2018 at 3:40 PM, SuperToaster said:
I’m aware of all that. The only reason I really use it is because I get tunnel visioned pretty easy now in combat and the small white vanilla crosshair is barely visible for me sometimes. They’re obviously going to add a customizable crosshair eventually. 99% of the playerbase wants it so. The only sort of “cheat” shaders are the borderline shaders that let you see through smoke. I’d consider a center static crosshair a slight advantage but that’s about it. I wouldn’t consider it any sort of cheat lol.

Also a bit relevant but Overwolf is supposedly going to make that Ultimate Crosshair an official app that’ll be allowed on pretty much anything. If that comes out before LO can implement customizable crosshairs then they can just go ahead and start enforcing shader config bans 
Well sure. Problem is anti-cheat can't tell between a shader that cheats and one that doesn't. Overwolf isn't a separate overlay and does do some injection processes while games run, so it often false-triggers anti-cheats, so I doubt that will be the milestone LO uses for enforcing shader bans. Overlays, as opposed to shader dots, allow for customization of a base image that you could do in ms paint (RIP), giving you the ability to make everything from a little dot to a 7 layer thick rainbow crosshair with lightning gifs that take up your whole screen. Plus, they run independently and are far more lightweight, so unless you need to run in true fullscreen, overlays are the best option.

16 hours ago, Ohshii said:

no?

could agree 😉 and ads that hit register is glitched as well as this

17 hours ago, Ohshii said:

afaik the client sends button down/ups so no, this is also the reason why you continue running even if your client freezes/crashs. the client doesn't send every shot as its own packet or smth like that - it also wouldn't make sense since the hitreg is also done serversided (hence the issues when the servers are lagging)
also even then it probably wouldn't only be that much affected by fps but also network performance.

it is different for semi autos i guess though since... well if you try to shoot during a freeze it wouldn't send all the button down/ups Edited by neophobia

19 hours ago, G4B3 said:
On 7/13/2018 at 9:40 PM, SuperToaster said:
I’m aware of all that. The only reason I really use it is because I get tunnel visioned pretty easy now in combat and the small white vanilla crosshair is barely visible for me sometimes. They’re obviously going to add a customizable crosshair eventually. 99% of the playerbase wants it so. The only sort of “cheat” shaders are the borderline shaders that let you see through smoke. I’d consider a center static crosshair a slight advantage but that’s about it. I wouldn’t consider it any sort of cheat lol.

Also a bit relevant but Overwolf is supposedly going to make that Ultimate Crosshair an official app that’ll be allowed on pretty much anything. If that comes out before LO can implement customizable crosshairs then they can just go ahead and start enforcing shader config bans 
Well sure. Problem is anti-cheat can't tell between a shader that cheats and one that doesn't. Overwolf isn't a separate overlay and does do some injection processes while games run, so it often false-triggers anti-cheats, so I doubt that will be the milestone LO uses for enforcing shader bans. Overlays, as opposed to shader dots, allow for customization of a base image that you could do in ms paint (RIP), giving you the ability to make everything from a little dot to a 7 layer thick rainbow crosshair with lightning gifs that take up your whole screen. Plus, they run independently and are far more lightweight, so unless you need to run in true fullscreen, overlays are the best option.
Wait, how are shaders not as lightweight as using Overwolf/Discord/mumble overlays?
I would say that shaders are more than likely more lightweight than the above, but I could be wrong?

4 hours ago, Tobii said:
Wait, how are shaders not as lightweight as using Overwolf/Discord/mumble overlays?
I would say that shaders are more than likely more lightweight than the above, but I could be wrong?
By overlays, I wasn't referring to interactive, in-game-window programs like Overwolf, but programs whose job is simply to display an image atop all other windows - not an extra layer of tools and apps, just a literal overlay. They make crosshairs that are customizable, lightweight, and don't interfere with game files. Shaders alone may not be too heavy, but both them and things like Overwolf are hardly customizable and definitely edit/add files. Edited by G4B3

FPS itself, which is the Framerate on your display, has nothing to do with the influence on ROF you can notice.
What happens there: FPS is a symptom of the underlying problem, namely your PC is underperforming in terms of what the game demands of your PC. Which can influence a ton of stuff, mouse input as well because well, the system is stressing out quite a bit over reaching the ammount of FPS (especially when low since high FPS means there capacity to perform or even overcapacity) shown on your client. The low FPS is a symptom of underperfomance, with that, numerous of issues can arise depending on the system and whats bottlenecking it.