Sign in to follow this  
bezzzz

Nice Patches

thanks for giving us all these awesome patch notes! im glad we are still struggling to play the game because of the server lag. Nice to know your head is as far gone as G1's. Lag will kill the game before the game kills itself. @MattScott

Server lag should be fixed within 24hours, idc about the excuse, the games unplayable. Make everything on armas free or shut the servers down. I shouldnt have an option to support a company who cant even fix netcode errors.

...Pathetic.

• Like 2

If that's you in your profile pic I'd rather have your parents shut you down

• Like 2

Sml inverter over free armas

Edited by Dahel

You seriously have the audacity to tag staff personally for this? Do you think this will make them listen to you?

1 minute ago, SLICKIEM said:

You seriously have the audacity to tag staff personally for this? Do you think this will make them listen to you?

someone has to tell the truth sooner or later...

1 hour ago, bezzzz said:

Server lag should be fixed within 24hours

pls OB fix ddos kiddos! kthxbye! 😂

Hello,

We're sorry you're not happy with the state of the latency issues. We are working on fixing these problems as fast as we can, unfortunately it will take a while to ensure the changes we've made aren't going to completely break the game once we deploy them live.

Thanks,
- Androvald

• Like 10
  • Thanks 6

3 minutes ago, Androvald said:

Hello,

We're sorry you're not happy with the state of the latency issues. We are working on fixing these problems as fast as we can, unfortunately it will take a while to ensure the changes we've made aren't going to completely break the game once we deploy them live.

Thanks,
- Androvald

You shouldn't have to defend yourself when it comes to these troll threads.
Any sane person knows that stuff can't be fixed in 24 hours, and that half of this is out of your hands. Edited by Tobii
  • Like 10

13 minutes ago, Tobii said:
Any sane person knows that stuff can't be fixed in 24 hours, and that half of this is out of your hands.
This

52 minutes ago, Tobii said:
Any sane person knows that stuff can't be fixed in 24 hours, and that half of this is out of your hands.
u dumb u not smart
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bezzzz said:

I shouldnt have an option to support a company who cant even fix netcode errors.

What errors are there with the net code? Besides it simulating the player after they've stopped sending user commands, for whatever reason, but that's not really lag related, and warping occurs when the user commands are processed out of order, not related to networking at all.

Just now, Similarities said:

I shouldnt have an option to support a company who cant even fix netcode errors.

What errors are there with the net code? Besides it simulating the player after they've stopped sending user commands, for whatever reason, but that's not really lag related, and warping occurs when the user commands are processed out of order, not related to networking at all.
nope you understand nothing ur not smart like me.

1 minute ago, Similarities said:

just leave the troll be.

1 hour ago, Androvald said:

Hello,

Thanks,
- Androvald

What happened to that patch that got reverted a year or so ago with chromium and the netcode fixes (which actually broke the game)? Chromium is in but are the netcode fixes still being worked on?

I have no detailled report about my ingame experience but as far as i've noticed the game is working fine, for me atleast. I wouldn't blame someone first before i made sure there is no issue on my side.

5 minutes ago, JunoSuzuki said:

I have no detailled report about my ingame experience but as far as i've noticed the game is working fine, for me atleast. I wouldn't blame someone first before i made sure there is no issue on my side.

EU doesn't have the same issues as NA.
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tobii said:
22 minutes ago, JunoSuzuki said:

EU doesn't have the same issues as NA.

I've just seen enough people saying "Omg server lags hard rn this game is shit" when i haven't felt one bit of a tiny lag.

4 hours ago, bezzzz said:

Server lag should be fixed within 24hours, 

Sorry, Jack Bauer doesn't work at LO.

But you can do it, starting NOW

Edited by SilverCrow
Added timer

1 minute ago, JunoSuzuki said:

I've just seen enough people saying "Omg server lags hard rn this game is shit" when i haven't felt one bit of a tiny lag.

as I said, it doesn't really happen on EU.
We mostly just get DC'ed on EU while NA warp all over the place.

Server prediction is the culprit here I gues, alowing high/low latency players to fight an entire other battle than just the game. 

APB server prediction favours high latency players instead of otherwise, we've seen this in the past more than we could count ( in forum threads)
The famous lag shield, players connected to the server that have high ms, and low bandwith connections.

But hey, pop is still low, server(district) ristrictions based on ms should be a must but would kill pop even more atm. 
If there would ever be a chance for apb to build a healthy pop than districts should be ms caped. 

11 posts
Joined Jun 2018

please leave.

5 hours ago, bezzzz said:

thanks for giving us all these awesome patch notes! im glad we are still struggling to play the game because of the server lag. Nice to know your head is as far gone as G1's. Lag will kill the game before the game kills itself. @MattScott

Server lag should be fixed within 24hours, idc about the excuse, the games unplayable. Make everything on armas free or shut the servers down. I shouldnt have an option to support a company who cant even fix netcode errors.

...Pathetic.

Seriously, you disgust me. How on earth can a person feel so entitled that they ram these demands down the throats of people trying hard to fix a game older than yourself? Fuck you man. Piss off and don't come back.

If you are going to troll the APB forums at least do it with more style and belief like how @Mercedeez would do it, at least he would be able to make a more intellectual troll post with more evidence than a kid bashing his keyboard with a pfp that questions the laws of humanity.

I would of delete that profilepic before i even made a post about this