Discuss:

Top Tier:
4x4 Vegas, Pioneer, Dump Truck (Even after the nerfs)
(Cars that everyone should have and are pretty much a standard in every mission.)

Good Tier:
Bishada, Jericho, Vegas.
(Great alternatives that still have their places and no HUGE flaws.)

Average Tier:
Mikro, Espacio, Cisco, Broadwing, Fresno, CoyWolf, Vaquero, T-25.
(Average. Just average. Usually good at one niche and have one feature that stands out with no MAJOR flaws. Or has something that fills the role better.)

Bad Tier:
Sentinel, Montane, Han Veo, Calabria, Growl, Ceresco.
(Usually just all around bad or have numerous flaws. Or has something that fills the role far better.)

ShLt Tier:
Ravan, Varzuga.

Uninstall Tier:
Kurai, Moirai.
(Huge flaws and just all around bad.)

Changes:

1.1 - New Tier added, some moved down to it.
T-25 moved based on discussion and notes on vehicles against the same role. (Mainly that a lot of the trucks were grouped in the Bad Tier and the T-25 was the slightly stand out one.)

If you take this list as the be all end all, please pour your tears into my cup. No Tier List is ever to the final answer on rankings or be stuck in time for metas change.

Morai is not a garbage! It's the best! imo

Edited by Venda

2 minutes ago, Venda said:

Morai is not a garbage! It's the best! imo

I got bad news for you bud. Time to uninstall.

2 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I got bad news for you bud. Time to uninstall.

But i just reinstalled.. I have 4x4 vegas, do you still let me play?

If you want my honest opinion I think Espacio needs to be bumped up to good tier as it has all the benefits of the Pioneer with the only downside is single side shooting in the back seats.

The jericho also needs to be bumped down to bad tier for it's seemingly random ability to get stuck and blow up, or flip over when lightly caressing a curb.

6 minutes ago, Dexem said:

If you want my honest opinion I think Espacio needs to be bumped up to good tier as it has all the benefits of the Pioneer with the only downside is single side shooting in the back seats.

The jericho also needs to be bumped down to bad tier for it's seemingly random ability to get stuck and blow up, or flip over when lightly caressing a curb.

No.

This is why the Pioneer is better:

- AWD for better pushing power

- AWD for more benefit from nitro

- AWD for better stability and reblanacing when on minimal wheels

- AWD for better accel from certain positions

- Pioneer is harder to tip over from others

- Espacio has terrible firing angles on two of its doors

- Pioneer can be jumped on from the rear while Espacio can only be jumped on from the front

- Espacio is ugly

Also the Jericho is at good tier due to no other better competitors in its category.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

1 minute ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

- AWD for better stability and reblanacing when on minimal wheels

It will never stay upsidedown

2 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

- Espacio is ugly

Soccer vans are beautiful

I personally kinda like the T-25: All wheel drive, decent cargo, 4 seats, and decent well rounded stats. It seems to reflect the actual performance of typical trucks: Does most things well, but doesn't excel while doing them. I hope to pick one up when I get the unlock, and I'll probably have that as my main vehicle. I also kinda wish crims had access to more "heavy" vehicles.

Just now, Dexem said:

It will never stay upsidedown

Soccer vans are beautiful

Espacio can stay upside down.

1 minute ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Yeah if u suck at driving

bet you know all about that

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

IIRC if you bought the mammoth pack the criminal one won't stay upside down if you put the barrel decoration on top. Whatever it's called.

I still think enforcers got a better deal out of that than crims. Theirs looks nicer.

Broadwing, Espacio and Morais are the best imo, I hate how you see nothing but Vegases and Pioneers, we need the option to 'upgrade' lower end vehicles to a different tier at varying prices, it'll add more variety, you can have the vehicle you like at a tier you need.

• Like 1

I like the T-25 and Broadwing. If only we could remove the plastic parts on the T-25, then maybe more people would use it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, InfernalPaladin said:

All that needs to be said.

4x4 master race btw

only losers drive a 4x4 vegas, pioneer is the real master race

You know, I could swear the Kurai had enough max hp to only just barely survive taking a concussion to the windshield when fully repaired. That should at least count for something right? (unless I'm mis-remembering)

More seriously, I don't see how the Bishada is supposed to be all that good when it has no weight to it any at all, most other regularly used vehicles could push it around and woe be unto you if its rear quarter catches on another car. Plus the Growl actually has better handling than it if you know how to keep APB's weird car handling under control.

EDIT: Checked APBDB and yes, a conc does 1108.8 vehicle damage while the Kurai has 1150 max hp, so indeed, only just barely survives.

Edited by Nite

bes car in ze gaym

Image result for macchina calabria apb

Coywolf 4x4 is pretty good - Mikro is very nice as a spawn car because you can park in spots other cars can not easily reach.

I think they are under rated in your list.

Regardless Pioneer and Vegas 4x4 are the best.

• Like 2

Don't you dare to put the almighty fresno in "average tier".

• Like 1

varziga being in shit tier despite being better than the mikro

Vegas 4x4 Sucks. RWD Vegas >>>

And, call me high or something, I think they should make the Armored Truck purchasable. It'll be fun.

Top Tier: Vegas 4x4, Pioneer, Espacio

Every other car: why do you even use these?

Also who even cares about espacio having bad rear seat shooting angles? No one ever does drivebys since we have car surfer anyway, hell even before car surfer barely anyone did drivebys lol.

• Like 2

C'mon, Varzuga's better than Calabria...

I also think that you should put either Growl to good tier or put it AND Bishada into average one.

Jericho is pretty much a straight upgrade to Bishada so maybe top? But at the same time it's less meta than 4x4 and Pioneer... It's something in between...

5 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Discuss:

Top Tier:
4x4 Vegas, Pioneer, Dump Truck (Even after the nerfs)
(Cars that everyone should have and are pretty much a standard in every mission.)

Good Tier:
Bishada, Jericho, Vegas.

Average Tier:
Mikro, Espacio, Cisco, Broadwing, Fresno, CoyWolf, Vaquero, T-25.
(Average. Just average. Usually good at one niche and have one feature that stands out with no MAJOR flaws. Or has something that fills the role better.)

Bad Tier:
Sentinel, Montane, Han Veo, Calabria, Growl, Ceresco.
(Usually just all around bad or have numerous flaws. Or has something that fills the role far better.)

ShLt Tier:
Ravan, Varzuga.

Uninstall Tier:
Kurai, Moirai.

Changes:

1.1 - New Tier added, some moved down to it.
T-25 moved based on discussion and notes on vehicles against the same role. (Mainly that a lot of the trucks were grouped in the Bad Tier and the T-25 was the slightly stand out one.)

If you take this list as the be all end all, please pour your tears into my cup. No Tier List is ever to the final answer on rankings or be stuck in time for metas change.

I have my own opinions.

Great Cars:
4x4 Vegas(Move this car down the list to good, and replace with Vegas. 4x4 imo is an uncontrollable autistic vehicle), Pioneer, Dump Truck (Even after the nerfs) I don't want to include a car you can't buy.

Good Cars:
Bishada, Jericho, Vegas.

Average Cars:
Mikro (I also think this is a good car), Espacio (it's a good car), Cisco, Broadwing (Also a good car), Fresno(Also another good car), Coy Wolf(A 4 door  mikro; good car), Vaquero, T-25.

Okay Cars:
Sentinel, Montane, Han Veo, Calabria, Growl, Ceresco (This car is the only one that can actually be used for ram raiding due to it's storage capacity, it deserves to be average).

Ehhh Cars(remove this category):
Ravan, Varzuga I'd move both of these cars up to the Okay because they are a decent set of cars for new players.

Broken Cars:
Kurai, Moirai (I have a hard time believing that this car is "flawed", I'd move it to average because the Broadwing is still a better car).

Edited by Sergsininia
  • Like 2

The real top tier car is an enforcer Calabria customized like the basic criminal car. With stealth and radar mods that thing can be parked right under objectives without ever being noticed by the opponents :classic_biggrin:

Plus Nitro on it makes it surprisingly quick, while still enough nimble to run over players with ease.

• Like 2