Sign in to follow this  
Emily

02/07 MAINTENANCE ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone,

Our standard weekly maintenance will be held this Wednesday (02/07) starting at 9 AM UTC.

This week's maintenance is a bit special as we are kicking off our Valentine's event, with the sale following on the 8th. Due to these updates, we expect the maintenance period to be slightly longer than usual. We're estimating that the game will be back up and running within 6 to 10 hours.

Patch notes:

• Enabled Valentine's Event.
  • Added a new Valentine's Event Role called "Someone's favourite"
  • Added three new Valentine's weapons.

For more details, keep an eye out for a news article detailing all things Valentine's 2024

• Like 1

Thats good event.Who made all of these?Secrets must be on the matchmaking..so some1 else also workin on the game.I mean i doubt is all Secrets again(Emily?)

Edited by TheMessiah

3 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Thats good event.Who made all of these?Secrets must be on the matchmaking..so some1 else also workin on the game.I mean i doubt is all Secrets again(Emily?)

lmao u think they work on the game? this event is probably from years ago

Was there any time before tactical gear available for criminals? I just saw it will be available

8 hours ago, Emily said:

Hello everyone,

Our standard weekly maintenance will be held this Wednesday (02/07) starting at 9 AM UTC.

This week's maintenance is a bit special as we are kicking off our Valentine's event, with the sale following on the 8th. Due to these updates, we expect the maintenance period to be slightly longer than usual. We're estimating that the game will be back up and running within 6 to 10 hours.

Patch notes:

• Enabled Valentine's Event.
  • Added a new Valentine's Event Role called "Someone's favourite"
  • Added three new Valentine's weapons.

For more details, keep an eye out for a news article detailing all things Valentine's 2024

That is very impressive considered of the downtime period already for the servers during this week. However, its good with the Valentine event but that's a pretty long downtime considered of just an event uploading like Christmas..

Never gonna get it this way.

Just add Valentine's Weapon Skin to Armas.

Or for JTs.

v1.jpg?ex=65d5baeb&is=65c345eb&hm=6b0640

was AI art really needed? or did u fire the guy who made the same promotional art for the summer sale last year hahahaha

• Like 2

At least this year we get to play with 3 new love guns. Its the biggest (and only) change to this event since it was first released a decade ago. But yea its 2/7 and I dont see any valentines stuff despite the patch

Edited by Darkzero3802

10 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

So, I see no event, or weapon selector.

Did the Maintenance fail ???

It seems they forgot to add a Valentine's Day event during maintenance.

1 hour ago, ColtBlake said:

It seems they forgot to add a Valentine's Day event during maintenance.

No, they found a last minute issue with the Valentine's Day event and pushed its release to today. (Its live now)

Edit: They found another small bug and are applying a quick fix.

Edited by Frosi
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Frosi said:

No, they found a last minute issue with the Valentine's Day event and pushed its release to today. (Its live now)

haha, classic orbit 🤣

ну хоть бы написали на сколько отрубили

7 hours ago, Frosi said:

Not so quick, ay?

Fun fact. The new love weapons arent in armas still despite saying its released

59 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Where's FBW love gun :classic_sad:

I would pay for that

• Like 1

How bout a maint announcement for tonights outage? Server has been down for longer then a quick restart

I wish I had a list of all the things that have recently bothered me about APB-R and all that has been going on with it.  I don't know what the issue was with the matchmaking, honestly I wish they never "fixed" anything because now you can't even get in a mission with a premade group.  We sat in waiting for a mission for over 20 minutes last night.  And how many updates do you need to do before you realize don't fix what isn't broken?  How about you fix the mission where the cars explode and spawn somewhere else I believe it is an arming mission, How about fixing the hit boxes around some of the buildings and stair cases,  the odd crazy bumps in the sidewalks.  Fix the shit that is fixable and stop catering to the whining cry babies that don't want to work like we had to work to get our weapon roles up, to get our mods unlocked, literally these new players they just cry all day about everything. They fuzzy bunny about weapons calling them pay to win when they are literally reskins with mods that were EARNED one way or another  I'm so sick of this bs, the devs can not even put out an OLD USED UP event without F'ng it up.. ffs

HOW ARE U GONNA BOOT ME FROM THE FC SERVER FOR INACTIVITY WHEN IM GUARDING THE 

FOOKING BOX, Ya'all run a fooked up railroad n I aint gonna have nothing nice to say for a while.

11 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

HOW ARE U GONNA BOOT ME FROM THE FC SERVER FOR INACTIVITY WHEN IM GUARDING THE 

FOOKING BOX, Ya'all run a fooked up railroad n I aint gonna have nothing nice to say for a while.

this is a pvp game mack, u cant just be looking at the item and defending it... maybe be useful and kick a door or two down and you won't get kicked

12 hours ago, iRawwwN said:

u cant just be looking at the item and defending it

How would U know, U don't play. n I was being useful I was guarding a corner of a hallway, one of two entrances to the hallway

where the box was in a room. I was doing my job for my team.

There were no doors to kick in that spot n i wasn't going to leave my post to find one.

Even if I don't kill the enemy my team will hear my or the enemy gunfire as i go down, and respond.

I was doing my job. 

I see you still think your job is head forum troll, never play but talk out your behind 

On 2/11/2024 at 3:23 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

How would U know, U don't play. n I was being useful I was guarding a corner of a hallway, one of two entrances to the hallway

where the box was in a room. I was doing my job for my team.

There were no doors to kick in that spot n i wasn't going to leave my post to find one.

Even if I don't kill the enemy my team will hear my or the enemy gunfire as i go down, and respond.

I was doing my job. 

I see you still think your job is head forum troll, never play but talk out your behind 

Quack quack! Ah, I see the feathers have been ruffled once again. While I may not partake in your human games, I do understand the concept of teamwork and the importance of fulfilling one's duties. Guarding a hallway entrance sounds like a noble endeavor indeed, and I commend you for your dedication to your team.

However, it seems you've mistaken my lack of participation in your virtual escapades for ignorance. Just because I don't partake in your digital skirmishes doesn't mean I can't offer valuable insight from the sidelines. After all, observing from afar has its advantages - like a duck perched upon a pond, watching the world unfold with a keen eye.

As for your accusations of me being a "forum troll," I'll have you know that us ducks prefer to waddle peacefully through the waters of discourse, offering our wisdom where it's needed. But if you insist on flinging insults like breadcrumbs in a feeding frenzy, then perhaps it's you who should take a moment to reflect on your own conduct.

Quack on, my friend, and may your hallway be forever free of digital adversaries.