a Pair of Socks

The Mirage is a Scam.

I wanted Mirage for Dodge Charger look.

Well... I dunno if I want it anymore, the more I hear about it...

Broken customization (because not being able to install even police light is in my opinion criminal), it looks KINDA like Dodge Charger and not really at the same time (hell even GTA V did this better with their copy of that car), it's got the worst of two traits of both Moirai and Vegas aka. bad grip - it corners like patootie and is unpredictable at that... most of time you drift into corners even if you don't really want to (It's supposed to be AWD? Where?) and to add cherry on top it's exclusive to ARMAs so I couldn't even try out it for free (used my side account for that because I still wasn't sure if I will use that car at all on my main).

They basically let out WIP of car into game and charge full price for it. Coywolf is 10x better alternative than it.

• Thanks 1

On 12/21/2023 at 9:03 PM, vsb said:

no account bound option makes you look scummy af

uvx6FSs.png

also why is this vehicle listed under emotes lmao, literally no part of this release is bug free

mind boggling fumble at the 1 yard line, if you'd just kept the car under wraps instead of trying (and failing) to distract the community from the stagnant roadmap you could have released a decent piece of content on your own time

this ^. rushed the release to steal dumb kids christmas money. 

• Thanks 1

LO doesnt have a developer, the guy who is shown as a dev in the Q&A is literally not qualified in unreal engine or anything lol

The Mirage is a base car at the moment with no body or audio kits, but the unfinished quality make it this purchase feel worse.
The fact enforcers cant use any enforcer lights for those who have them unlocked, is below standard even for base cars.

11 hours ago, VickyFox said:

The Mirage is a base car at the moment with no body or audio kits, but the unfinished quality make it this purchase feel worse.
The fact enforcers cant use any enforcer lights for those who have them unlocked, is below standard even for base cars.

I completely agree. LO should of had this all ready to go without issue. When the IO Growl was released the lights were useable. There really isnt any excuse as to why they couldnt have this stuff good to go. They could also release an emergency patch to fix this not wait for a future sched maint to fix it. Not to mention the car is a purchase for single char only. If you want it on 3 characters your purchasing it 3 times. One for each char.

Edited by Darkzero3802

On 12/22/2023 at 2:40 AM, Frosi said:

All these are confirmed to be things they already mentioned are going to be looked into/fixed in the coming weeks, including the LOD issue that appears at 30~ meters and beyond.

Honestly shouldn't have been released the way it is right now. There's a lot of work left to do, proper pictures for armas would be a tiny start.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

I heard from someone that they heard that LO is THINKING about fixing it but I have yet to see any updates on this.

lol you reliase they didnt make it in the first place, and just put it out in this state precisely because they dont have anybody who knows how to fix it

their lead developer is literally not a qualified dev, ive seen him in other projects he is useless 

• Like 2

On 1/5/2024 at 3:14 PM, FakeBungo said:

lol you reliase they didnt make it in the first place, and just put it out in this state precisely because they dont have anybody who knows how to fix it

their lead developer is literally not a qualified dev, ive seen him in other projects he is useless 

To be completely honest I've lost hope at this point.  GG LO.

yea it confused me why they released this

content trickles is not what this game needs right now

5 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

yea it confused me why they released this

content trickles is not what this game needs right now

Easy money from fools.

2 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Easy money from fools.

With this population, not even enough money to pay for rent.

13 minutes ago, ninjarrrr said:

...why?

It’s only like $13 for one. What else can you even get for $13 nowadays? 

Edited by CookiePuss

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

What else can you even get for $13 nowadays? 

You may've get 26 $...  or the belly full of ice cream, they are cheap in this season 

12 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Easy money from fools.

That doesn't add up though, I'm not convinced they released the car for money. 

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

It’s only like $13 for one. What else can you even get for $13 nowadays? 

half a subway sandwhich

14 hours ago, BlatMan said:

With this population, not even enough money to pay for rent.

Game is on maintenance mode, it costs nothing to keep everything running. LO probably made a fuckton of profit off this release, because people are idiots.

Edited by Hexerin

10 hours ago, ninjarrrr said:

...why?

funniest thing is it looks worse than every other car. even the moirai is better and is completely f2p.

16 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Game is on maintenance mode, it costs nothing to keep everything running. LO probably made a fuckton of profit off this release, because people are idiots.

a "fuckton" probably being 56$

19 hours ago, Hexerin said:

I doubt more than 2000 were sold globally. At $13 that's only $26000.

3 hours ago, BlatMan said:

I doubt more than 2000 were sold globally. At $13 that's only $26000.

Now compare that to the couple hundred bucks it takes to keep the servers running. If you don't understand how much of a profit that is, you're beyond help.

51 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Now compare that to the couple hundred bucks it takes to keep the servers running. If you don't understand how much of a profit that is, you're beyond help.

That doesn't cover paying support staff to answer APB tickets over the last year.