a Pair of Socks

The Mirage is a Scam.

The wheels are complete patootie and you cant even use your Djinn Rims if you bought the pack. [ Can't even color the brake calipers lmaooo ]
There are no Transmission, Engine, Speaker, etc customization option, even if you bought the pack.
There are no light bar options, ( Cant even use em at all as an enforcer. )  even if you bought the pack.
And best of all the damn car doesnt even load correctly ingame lmao

I would take the time to crop and post the images to a website and then merge them into this post but I've already put more time into making this post than the company took to design this POS. 🙂

Edit: Just noticed that when you use the color option for the Front Bumper it applies color to the inside of the C Pillars. Also when you use color option for the spoiler/trunk it doesnt fill all of the trunk in.

Month later update; Cannot apply symbols from any angle to the inner portions of the bumpers, LOD still munted, the seats have a weird glowing outline on them, front and rear lights still broken, shows as moirai in all symbols and what not, slides out for no reason, get caught on curbs like the old broadwing issue, still zero options at all available for customizing it still.

of80VYD.png

Edited by a Pair of Socks
  • Like 7

Anyone who legitimately thought LO would spend any quality time on this car really should evaluate their Critical Thinking skill.

They're just desperate for money. They dont care about quality. They dont care about testing to see if it functions or looks good. I've seen 12 year olds make assets that look better than this pile of dogshit. Glad I involuntarily dropped out of this game so I wasnt tempted to buy it lmao.

But then again, I dont feel sorry for anyone who bought it. Anyone whos still giving this company money in 2023 is a fool. They've done absolutely nothing to deserve it.

I made this post back in August. In this entire time, they've managed to do 1 task. Just one. And it was the new car. And they couldn't even do that properly. They couldn't even half-assed it. It was like, quarter-assed, or eighth-assed lmao

Edited by NotTheEnforcer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

words n stuff

Well said fellow gamer friend. TBH I was expecting the absolute bottom of the barrel content with zero give a shit quality but this is even worse than what I was expecting lmao. 

1 minute ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Well said fellow gamer friend. TBH I was expecting the absolute bottom of the barrel content with zero give a shit quality but this is even worse than what I was expecting lmao. 

After seeing the other post with how bad the render quality was on it, I was half-expecting that they'd just skip animating the fuckin thing and it'd end up like the black placeholder vehicle model you'd get sometime when the game would have issues loading sometimes where nothing on the vehicle would move or animate XD

• Thanks 2

The game just needs to die already, considering all they are trying to add to the game now is cash grabs. 

• Like 1

I'm thinking at this point i can go to a school give "make apb items" as a task for 1st graders, have them work on it the whole year, and get a better result.

I think i might try these games again if LO sells them off or matt gets his head out between emilys legs and do something for once

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

The wheels are complete patootie and you cant even use your Djinn Rims if you bought the pack. [ Can't even color the brake calipers lmaooo ]
There are no Transmission, Engine, Speaker, etc customization option, even if you bought the pack.
There are no light bar options, ( Cant even use em at all as an enforcer. )  even if you bought the pack.

All these are confirmed to be things they already mentioned are going to be looked into/fixed in the coming weeks, including the LOD issue that appears at 30~ meters and beyond.

• Like 2

They have a vehicle called the Maxo, with multiple body kits and multiple sets of wheels, in the game files. The UV unwraps appear to be complete. They just needed to slap that body on an existing vehicle and tweak it's handling. EZ money right there. Instead, they work on this thing for over a year, and they couldn't even get the base model right.

This car looks like a pita to customize. Too many body lines. Simple, flatter surfaces is better. If I need a line to break up the car, I draw it on. Than again, people seem to like the Coywolf body, even though it looks like someone's cat walked across the keyboard while they were editing the model.

no account bound option makes you look scummy af

uvx6FSs.png

also why is this vehicle listed under emotes lmao, literally no part of this release is bug free

mind boggling fumble at the 1 yard line, if you'd just kept the car under wraps instead of trying (and failing) to distract the community from the stagnant roadmap you could have released a decent piece of content on your own time

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Frosi said:

All these are confirmed to be things they already mentioned are going to be looked into/fixed in the coming weeks, including the LOD issue that appears at 30~ meters and beyond.

All these are things that should've been fucking done already before asking for money but thanks for the update.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frosi said:

Lmao, so things that should have been done well before the vehicle ever fucking released are going to be looked into? Oh gee well thats reassuring lmao. Its almost like they should have done literally basic entry-level Quality Assurance to make sure it wasnt a flaming pile of dogshit PRIOR TO RELEASE first lmao

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Lmao, so things that should have been done well before the vehicle ever fucking released are going to be looked into? Oh gee well thats reassuring lmao. Its almost like they should have done literally basic entry-level Quality Assurance to make sure it wasnt a flaming pile of dogshit PRIOR TO RELEASE first lmao

they dont even have any devs they are just releasing what was made by other devs before LO

11 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

That makes too much sense mate - quit talkin like that.

Glad to see what LO is capable of making in a whole year instead of just implementing unused assets. 

Just now, a Pair of Socks said:

That makes too much sense mate - quit talkin like that.

Glad to see what LO is capable of making in a whole year instead of just implementing unused assets. 

Lmao right. At this point, as much as I hate to say it, Id rather a company like Nexon take over APB.

its a moirai with AWD and somehow still worse, lazy edit, how did they think it was even acceptable to release it lmao

Edited by ninjarrrr

damn, you telling me this shit is paid, 

the last 2 dudes and a rat at the GTA online department didn't make me spend real money for a GTA VI car (90% chance jt might be on that game) that left shit like this, along with not being able to change suspensions and a dashboard speedometer and tachometer blacker than me irl , which you cant even change, same with other cars in the DLC that arent SUV's or the customizable cop cars 

Q9Ms7Uk.png

6inFOM7.png

and yet the mirage was more halfassed 

Edited by Bruhd101

is apb reloaded still a beta title?

Edited by iRawwwN

8 hours ago, Bruhd101 said:

damn, you telling me this shit is paid, 

the last 2 dudes and a rat at the GTA online department didn't make me spend real money for a GTA VI car (90% chance jt might be on that game) that left shit like this, along with not being able to change suspensions and a dashboard speedometer and tachometer blacker than me irl , which you cant even change, same with other cars in the DLC that arent SUV's or the customizable cop cars 

and yet the mirage was more halfassed 

Only trade off here is that it takes R* months to years to fix any vehicle issues, assuming they even bother fixing them in the first place.

Marketing picture (and just 1 low res picture at that) with the car painted black and taken against the sun wasn't already telling about the quality work?

On 12/22/2023 at 12:03 PM, vsb said:

no account bound option makes you look scummy af

uvx6FSs.png

also why is this vehicle listed under emotes lmao, literally no part of this release is bug free

mind boggling fumble at the 1 yard line, if you'd just kept the car under wraps instead of trying (and failing) to distract the community from the stagnant roadmap you could have released a decent piece of content on your own time

More or less of a cash grab really..