Emily

12/20 HOLIDAY ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone,

Our standard weekly maintenance will be held this Wednesday (12/20) starting at 9 AM UTC.

This week's maintenance is a bit special as it will include vehicle and weapon changes, and we're excited to kick off our Holiday event starting on the 20th, with a sale following on the 21st. Due to these updates, we expect the maintenance period to be slightly longer than usual. We're estimating that the game will be back up and running within 4 to 6 hours.

Event article

PC Changes/Overview
- Charge Cisco Buffs:

We've significantly upgraded the Charge Cisco, enhancing its base health and weight for improved pushing power and resilience.
Base Health: Increased from 980 to 1150.
Weight: Now 140% heavier, adding to its sturdiness.
- Norseman Balance Changes:
We've fine-tuned the Norseman series weapons, aligning their stats with SMG standards and reducing the delay between shots so their modifications can ramp-up faster.
- Base Norseman Buffs:
Base Accuracy: Improved from 34 to 33.
Fire Interval: Reduced from 0.079s to 0.074s.
Recovery per Second: Enhanced from 6.33 to 7.1.
Equip Time: Decreased from 1.2s to 0.9s
- Norseman Modification Changes:
Tyr Special: No longer increases base recoil. Now also decreases equip time by 39% on top of its existing benefit of decreasing recoil per shot.
Minor Tyr Special: No longer increases base recoil. Now also decreases equip time by 26% on top of its existing benefit of decreasing recoil per shot.
Hoenir Specials: No longer increase base reload time. Modifications descriptions updated.
Hel Specials: No longer decrease base accuracy. Modifications descriptions updated.

We appreciate your patience and understanding during this maintenance period. Thank you for being a part of our community, and we can't wait to celebrate the holiday season with you in-game!

• Like 5

a set of actually acceptable buffs very cool

Edited by vsb

5 minutes ago, ninjarrrr said:

where tg8 buff

The TG-8 is perfectly fine as is.

3 minutes ago, Kiida said:

no the accuracy sucks, and the bloom recovery is atrocious, it needs a buff to be less shit

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ninjarrrr said:

no the accuracy sucks, and the bloom recovery is atrocious, it needs a buff to be less shit

Just don't shoot it at max ROF. The TG-8 is what I primarily used for levelling the cop role to max I think 5 or 6 times now and I rarely had issues when I just slowed my firing a bit.

18 minutes ago, Kiida said:

Just don't shoot it at max ROF. The TG-8 is what I primarily used for levelling the cop role to max I think 5 or 6 times now and I rarely had issues when I just slowed my firing a bit.

then lose every 1v1 with someone using a 45ap ok, i dont understand why someone would be against an accuracy buff of the tg8, when you have people running around with 45aps and fbw with max fire rate and not suffering from the same accuracy bloom the tg8 has

2 hours ago, Kiida said:

2 hours ago, ninjarrrr said:

it's the worst weapon of the game togheter with stabba OPGL SD and that scam in armas called SBSR by far ...horrofic accuracy and horrofic recovery bloom, no reason to use at all.

20 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

it's the worst weapon of the game togheter with stabba OPGL SD and that scam in armas called SBSR by far ...horrofic accuracy and horrofic recovery bloom, no reason to use at all.

How is the OPGL-CD one of the worst in the game? If anything it's literally broken with how wide the blast radius is and stamina having very low recovery time. 

1 hour ago, Kiida said:

How is the OPGL-CD one of the worst in the game? If anything it's literally broken with how wide the blast radius is and stamina having very low recovery time. 

We were talking about TG-8.. but ok let's see why  OPGL-CD is one of the worst ones :

1. For starting,  It's true CD has overall a little bigger blast radius than Opgl, but it's also true OPGL-CD has a smaller max radius damage where the grenade explode, making it perform a lot less stun damage more you are FAR from the center the grenade detonate... having a wide blast radius is just boondoggle for dummies reading the stats and not understanding them
  2. Main Reason OPGL-CD suck togheter with the one wrote above, while OPLG may one shot or give very consistent damage to opponent player.. CD need 2 "perfect" grenade to stun. and it has slower time for the grenade to detonate, sadly slow enough for giving time to player escape or get that meaningless stamina damage at the max radius.
  3. That's why Nobody used it, it shares all the weakness of a OPGL aka being a situational weapon, like being almost useless except in close areas but OPGL-CD suck also there.
  4. That's why Nobody used it, it Need being a cop and quite the time to unlock, just 1500 arrests..
  5. That's why Nobody used it, except in a premade stabba team.. goodluck convince all of  them
  6. That's why Nobody used it, cost 20k+ for 10 days in game.. also if it was decent, for the performance and effort to unlock it. the cost is bonkers 
  7. That's why Nobody used it, One of the biggest disappointment rewards and weapon of the game
  8. That's why Nobody used it,  it just suck 

Claro?

Edited by PingOVER9000

42 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

For starting,  It's true CD has overall a little bigger blast radius than Opgl, but it's also true OPGL-CD has a smaller max radius damage where the grenade explode, making it perform a lot less stun damage more you are FAR from the center the grenade detonate... having a wide blast radius is just boondoggle for dummies reading the stats and not understanding them

what?

Main Reason OPGL-CD suck togheter with the one wrote above, while OPLG may one shot or give very consistent damage to opponent player.. CD need 2 "perfect" grenade to stun. and it has slower time for the grenade to detonate, sadly slow enough for giving time to player escape or get that meaningless stamina damage at the max radius.

it doesnt need 2 perfect nades lol ive stunned groups of people either by blind firing or just narrowely getting them on the blast radius

That's why Nobody used it, it shares all the weakness of a OPGL aka being a situational weapon, like being almost useless except in close areas but OPGL-CD suck also there.

nah

That's why Nobody used it, it Need being a cop and quite the time to unlock, just 1500 arrests..

perhaps the only somewhat valid point

That's why Nobody used it, except in a premade stabba team.. goodluck convince all of  them

i use it solo in fc all the time got 50 arrests in one session the other week

That's why Nobody used it, One of the biggest disappointment rewards and weapon of the game

its fun 2 use, far from disappointment

Edited by ninjarrrr

1 hour ago, PingOVER9000 said:

We were talking about TG-8.. but ok let's see why  OPGL-CD is one of the worst ones :

1. For starting,  It's true CD has overall a little bigger blast radius than Opgl, but it's also true OPGL-CD has a smaller max radius damage where the grenade explode, making it perform a lot less stun damage more you are FAR from the center the grenade detonate... having a wide blast radius is just boondoggle for dummies reading the stats and not understanding them
  2. Main Reason OPGL-CD suck togheter with the one wrote above, while OPLG may one shot or give very consistent damage to opponent player.. CD need 2 "perfect" grenade to stun. and it has slower time for the grenade to detonate, sadly slow enough for giving time to player escape or get that meaningless stamina damage at the max radius.
  3. That's why Nobody used it, it shares all the weakness of a OPGL aka being a situational weapon, like being almost useless except in close areas but OPGL-CD suck also there.
  4. That's why Nobody used it, it Need being a cop and quite the time to unlock, just 1500 arrests..
  5. That's why Nobody used it, except in a premade stabba team.. goodluck convince all of  them
  6. That's why Nobody used it, cost 20k+ for 10 days in game.. also if it was decent, for the performance and effort to unlock it. the cost is bonkers 
  7. That's why Nobody used it, One of the biggest disappointment rewards and weapon of the game
  8. That's why Nobody used it,  it just suck 

Claro?

bro you are literally the one who brought up the OPGL-CD in relation to the TG-8 saying they are both equally the worst guns in the game. what are you on about.

but I'll humour this
1. You're wrong
2. You're wrong.
3. It is situational, if you're a solo player. Pairing an OPGL-CD with a team of LTL is almost undefeatable, especially with at least one other OPGL-CD
4. I use it on 6 enfo characters.
5. Literally see teams of LTL all the time. I even partake in it myself.
6. Oh boo hoo 20k for a 10 day lease, that's like 3 missions.
7. Literally one of the most overpowered weapons that's locked behind a a difficult and annoying role. Worth the challenge, but still at the very least needs a nerf on the blast radius, and stamina having the same benefits that clotting agent gives to health.

8. Skill issue. Git gud.

Claro?

Edited by Kiida

So basically not a single new thing? No unique backpack, no unique clothes, not a single new item. Just refurbish of all old stuff. 

Such buffed cisco is still gonna be crap compared to vegas 4x4 which can ram it into building and blow it up, while driver of vegas survives the impact. 

That one year we got unique clothing fishnets for xmas...the good years when it was actually worth it to enter apb. 

Instead of buffing weapons which are useless and always were useless and will be useless now after this buff, you should nerf .45 pistol which is destroying your game in front of your very eyes. Put at least 1 more bullet to kill or change ttk. 

Edited by Kitty Yekaterina

No Eastwood Pick-up truck, No Justice.

So You'All golds better watch out, They gonna buff 

the Caulking Gun. Imma come in n Glue your patootie's

to the wall.  

Whenever there's balance changes, there's going to be posts complaining about balance I guess.

TG8 could use a very small accuracy buff, but then again the same can be said for the OCSP, as that's the weapon it takes the accuracy stats from IIRC. The idea is that both guns are supposed to be slightly less reliable than the FBW and the 45AP. Both guns can carry themselves currently if you're really really good with your trigger finger. Neither weapon should become equivalent to the FBW in its bloom however.

Edited by Haganu

4 hours ago, Kiida said:

but I'll humour this

7. Literally one of the most overpowered weapons 

No need to humor me, you're a joke already, but if you insist so much you've to be kind of pratical, record a video and share here of at least half hour playing against decent opponents with stabba OPGL, alone No premade team, no stabba team leaving you farm arrests, no edits, as you told it's OPGL-CD is OP, I expect at least  15+ arrests per several sequential matches, it shall be pretty easy...  especially getting kicked or receiving questions to switch weapon by your teamates 😂

We're close Christmas, so better share the fun, 20 bucks if u make it whatever good or bad you perform in the video , I evidence again I dont care and it's fine if you're NA noob playing with 20ms against people with 200+ms as probabily are both @Kiidaand @ninjarrrr ,  extend the same invite for next first 3 people make a video too, if you dont have you've stabba OPGL, you can use a TG-8, primary weapon slot shall be empty.. it doesnt matter you make 20+ arrests per mission, the weapon is horrible. with so restricted stamina secondary it really deserve to perform better.

Time until the end of the year, HF whatever and whoever accept this challenge.

Edited by PingOVER9000

19 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

if a person has maxed the cop role 6 times, you might want to take their word on LTL things 

coincidentally i also have 6 characters at cop 15, and still believe the tg8 needs a buff

23 minutes ago, ninjarrrr said:

coincidentally i also have 6 characters at cop 15, and still believe the tg8 needs a buff

welp Im out of ideas

A new car has been added to the game. But for some reason, nothing is reported about this. 
Cisco didn't get any better. I do not know in what situation it can be used. It doesn't have enough power for that weight. Its front axle has insufficient handling. It is assumed that it needs to be controlled in a skid, but it loses speed and accelerates for a long time. What is he in the game for? You just changed three digits in the code without thinking or delving into it. This is not the approach of the developers, this is the approach of charlatans making the appearance of work.