First of all, everyone fuck off, What impresses me most about this game is the amount of cheating at lvl255, and what's more impressive is that I'm a shit trying to play this game legitimately without using any program, Even worse is that these cheaters They are never banned, it even seems that they are the owners of the game called "Cheating Simulator". For those of you who are legitimate players, !!!!C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!! you represent less than 10% of this community

Just getting it off my chest!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have moved this topic to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our forums.

- Azukii

On 10/19/2023 at 10:48 PM, CheatingSimulator said:

First of all, everyone fuck off

best opening to a post ever

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Azukii said:

I have moved this topic to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our forums.

- Azukii

thanks, i really needed this

On 10/20/2023 at 12:48 AM, CheatingSimulator said:

First of all, everyone fuck off, What impresses me most about this game is the amount of cheating at lvl255, and what's more impressive is that I'm a shit trying to play this game legitimately without using any program, Even worse is that these cheaters They are never banned, it even seems that they are the owners of the game called "Cheating Simulator". For those of you who are legitimate players, !!!!C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!! you represent less than 10% of this community

Just getting it off my chest!

get good.

Did you get banned and had to create another account?

I won't say there aren't cheaters. There's some on Twitch that LO intentionally ignore, like the one who used to be named after a zombie survival game, or the one who's in game name is a spin off of Mr Beast's video intro.

But, big but, the way threat is calculated causes players with a massive skill gap to be matched together frequently. Low to high gold is like brand new player to expert veteran. Mid bronze to mid silver is completely random. It comes down to what score bonuses the mission applies rather than skill. Green is harder to get than bronze, due to the anti dethreat mechanic that prevents threat from changing if your score is too low.

There's also a massive difference in network performance between players, which can make some look like they're cheating. Some have perfect hitreg despite having 300ms living in Australia, while others with less than 20ms get no hitreg because their packets are being dropped somewhere inside LO's network. Generally I can 2 pump shotguns on EU with 90-300ms varying latency, but on US East it takes 3+ shots. On US West I'm better off trying to throw my car at them.

you couldn't vent in one of the other threads?

I only read the title and with all I can say is with the state of this game 

eee

Or The other remaining silvers and bronzes

Edited by Bruhd101

On 10/20/2023 at 5:48 AM, CheatingSimulator said:

First of all, everyone fuck off

Bruh you've probabily read the reviews new or old of years telling the same things while downloading the game,  so you knew it already, so Enjoy

a28681651a2c9c624e32c81d3e8c9971b20295f4

YES, Any new players after trying APB for half hour (or any LO games)... and then decide to continue playing for years, W E L C O M E 😂

Ya I share the belief that 90 % of apb are cheaters, that LO won't ban, 

or permanently ban them. That Matt won't come to work because he knows

so many cheaters are playing and won't address the issue. 

Furthermore I think the cheaters and the LO staff are Buddy's via Discord, 

and all in Cahoots. So Ok nobody cares what I 'Think'. 

LO also doesn't care what my Wallet Thinks.

I have 'Ranted, Raged, Sniveled, and cried to no avail. 

I'm certainly not going to fund LO to get insulted by cheaters.

Its not even about if they cheat or if Matt shows up, or if Matt bans.

I simply don't want to hang out with a bunch of smutty minded

cheater fakes who have dif names everyday but talk like they been around,

wanna be team leader n tell ya how to live, have humor of a 4th grader with 

they mind stuck in the Adult Tube. Who's ventures in Life only encompass

the 4th grade lunch room. Who ride on their fake aimbot to maintain

a narcissism of Gods. 

I told U punks, You Reap What You Sow'

Oh I aint mad at ya, I just don't be fuxin with ya no more.

n U can tell that to Matt Scott.

I mean, ez way to not get aimbotted or talked down upon by some

Gold narcissist, to not wait for Matt to show up, to not wait for new content, ect.

Just Don't play APB

5 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Ya I share the belief that 90 % of apb are cheaters, that LO won't ban, 

or permanently ban them. That Matt won't come to work because he knows

so many cheaters are playing and won't address the issue. 

Furthermore I think the cheaters and the LO staff are Buddy's via Discord, 

and all in Cahoots. So Ok nobody cares what I 'Think'. 

LO also doesn't care what my Wallet Thinks.

I have 'Ranted, Raged, Sniveled, and cried to no avail. 

I'm certainly not going to fund LO to get insulted by cheaters.

Its not even about if they cheat or if Matt shows up, or if Matt bans.

I simply don't want to hang out with a bunch of smutty minded

cheater fakes who have dif names everyday but talk like they been around,

wanna be team leader n tell ya how to live, have humor of a 4th grader with 

they mind stuck in the Adult Tube. Who's ventures in Life only encompass

the 4th grade lunch room. Who ride on their fake aimbot to maintain

a narcissism of Gods. 

I told U punks, You Reap What You Sow'

Oh I aint mad at ya, I just don't be fuxin with ya no more.

n U can tell that to Matt Scott.

I mean, ez way to not get aimbotted or talked down upon by some

Gold narcissist, to not wait for Matt to show up, to not wait for new content, ect.

Just Don't play APB

what the actual fuck are you even saying anymore

I have a very simple way to look at this: if I use anything that goes against the game agreement I signed, or gives me a morally unfair advantage, which is beyond what the developer intended, I would be cheating. This means that: HudSight, Macro, C Launcher, and any strew of configs other than the APB:R Launcher are off-limits. This concept has worked for me since 2011 and will continue working for me as long as I continue to play. 

On 10/24/2023 at 2:13 PM, CookiePuss said:

best opening to a post ever

Its called working the croud, say something nice at the start, to get everybody on your side, then hit them with facts.

He is also not wrong though and i understand his frustration.  We had a nice few days after the last bannings. All those re-rolls, i have seen go from level 1 to level 255 in the last few weeks. They are not hiding the fact that they are cheating. They are absolutly milking the servers. They are not closets, they are full on cheating. I am in a clan with 3 cheaters that i know of. There are multiple streamers who have been cheating the last 6 months. You can literally see them cheating on youtube / twitch. I have teamed with them and dont get a look in because they can see were the enemy are coming and hog all the kills.

I have reported at least 20 level 200+ blatant cheaters. That i have teamed with.

Right now it pays to be a cheater then to play normally. They seem to be having a lot more fun. They are leveling up quickly and in the space of a few weeks, have all the best weapons. If they get banned, they just start again on pre-made accounts that they have already transferred weapons to. Then start again, you get another year.

• Like 1

Have you noticed that many new players have appeared this year with a very high level of play? Anti-cheat clearly works, but with a delay. I suggest adding 2 blacklist features.

1. Names are removed from the blacklist one month after being added.

2. Blacklisted players are ignored by the matchmaking system.

2 hours ago, Yapopal said:

Have you noticed that many new players have appeared this year with a very high level of play?

No. 

11 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

No. 

You are on the US servers. You hanvt even seen any new players ...

50 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

You are on the US servers. You hanvt even seen any new players ...

Ok that hurts.

57 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

You are on the US servers. You haven't even seen any new players ...

you see, I find them, I just make sure they hide somewhere kinda cozy, so that a Gold doesn't find them

Edited by Bruhd101

Last days were so good to play, barly non 255 cheaters, coz some were banned some were too scared to join (like that guy yuriko and his cheating budies crying on other thread... so good). Low ranks cheaters... who cares, they do that not for fun but from anger as their known acc's were banned. Just afk them. Like i was afking yuriko and all other cheaters (u can check on his stream how many times he was crying when me and my buddy afked him).

1 hour ago, DreAmGirL said:

Last days were so good to play, barly non 255 cheaters, coz some were banned some were too scared to join (like that guy yuriko and his cheating budies crying on other thread... so good). Low ranks cheaters... who cares, they do that not for fun but from anger as their known acc's were banned. Just afk them. Like i was afking yuriko and all other cheaters (u can check on his stream how many times he was crying when me and my buddy afked him).

Just as a heads up, if people are reporting you for going AFK, you can get into trouble. 

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

, if people are reporting you for going AFK, 

imma be real going AFK wouldn't even do jack, not like they can solo 3 people anyways

26 minutes ago, Bruhd101 said:

imma be real going AFK wouldn't even do jack, not like they can solo 3 people anyways

yep exactly, why would enyone be afraid of being reported by few ppl when you play vs normal players and its still majority. So when you face cheater just stay afk, nothing will happen to you and you will piss that sh**ts.

Cookie, can you please stop responding to anything i say cuz everytime you write sth it's ridiculously stupid.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Just as a heads up, if people are reporting you for going AFK, you can get into trouble. 

Might as well get in trouble for breathing while we're at it.

11 hours ago, DreAmGirL said:

you will piss that sh**ts.

am sorry blud, but they wouldn't even be pissed off they would more likely be like, "Aw that nub is so scared XD", all this AFK shit isn't getting anyone of us anywhere

On 10/28/2023 at 10:13 AM, DreAmGirL said:

yep exactly, why would enyone be afraid of being reported by few ppl when you play vs normal players and its still majority. So when you face cheater just stay afk, nothing will happen to you and you will piss that sh**ts.

Cookie, can you please stop responding to anything i say cuz everytime you write sth it's ridiculously stupid.

You should thank Cookie for the advice it might save you future grief.