Sign in to follow this  
ninjarrrr

where is matt

9 hours ago, Deadliest said:

some meds?

6 hours ago, BlatMan said:

The GMs in training are trolls, but that's because Matt and LO have a bad judgement of character. LO aren't purposely picking annoying people. Besides, what sane person would want to have a GM title with little to no power included?

In all seriousness, if playing APB causes you to have seizures, stop playing now.

Because they hire from the community of players. these are not Paid Staff. And this presents a Vetting issue.

GM's are someone's Reroll.

I've played apb since 2014 also War Thunder and WoT, never had an issue.

Again used low hrz monitors at jobs, including black n white and color sec cam monitoring.

For those of you who do not know, most seizures caused by TV, or PC, Monitors are from the 

old days of all 50-60 hertz screens and those of the black and white category, particularly the black n whites.

Also I have whats called or was called Petite Mall or Small seizures, I don't drop n flip around like a fish, 

I get a twitch in my eyes. However its been since 2002 or so since i had any, n that was due to lack of insurance and 

meds. So due to the fact that I do not lose consciousness I am still a Licensed Driver.

What caused a loss of consciousness was during that twitch i lost my balance and smacking the middle 

door hinge on the broom closet, So Guess who can't drive anymore, or work, or go even to buy smokes.

I also might add that I have an impeccable driving record, with Zero tickets, only wreck I ever had I swerved

to miss a large dog in the road at the apex of a long curve, and ditched my car some 30 yrs ago.

Now it will cost us much more to insure our 4 cars beings I was the policy holder. 

Doc said there is really no way to tell what triggered it, but he point to lack of sleep.

I think he makes a big deal out of me watching two hours of TV at 2am.

I am now on a different med, which makes it risky to drive. Doc said 3 months no driving or diving.

Said nothing about Flying, lol. However the State Law requires 1-5 year period of no seizures or lapse 

of consciousness. Which to me is a basic death sentence, Now if I go anywhere I'm a Criminal.

You don't live where I live n not have 4 cars, its 25 miles to town. Ok Criminals that Fail to appear before

a Judge or become incarcerated automatically get a suspended license.

Now Do U think I'm smoking 2 packs a day n walking, No I'm a Criminal now.

Its a Misdemeanor to drive on suspension, its also a misdemeanor to carry a gun on the 

city bus n you can't smoke on the bus n its 2 mile to the stop. 

Helluvit is the ER doc said nothing, 2 week later Main Doc said nothing, 1 month later Nero Doc says no drive.

So I could drive for the first month which you would think would be the most risk. smh

And No I'm not Stupid or willing to risk lives. I dint drive for almost two weeks, and knew the new meds were working.

You see it only happens when i wake up from sleeping, never any other time.  Even before this my personal rule has always

been at least a 1 hr wait before driving. The only driving I've done is to the Doc.    

1 hour ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Because

facebook vibes 

LO must make T-shirt "where is Matt"- gonna make more money in contrast of these sales

Edited by TheMessiah
  • Like 1

they always ask where is matt

they never ask how is matt

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Haganu said:

they never ask how is matt

Matt never ask's us how We are, He doesn't care about this game or Us. 

Why would anyone care Where Matt was, I hope he fell off the face of Earth.

Why would anyone want to read a Book of Hog Wash he would write.

I mean I can write some hog wash in here if ya want.

Matt is not a 'Daily Player' therefore has no business owning it.

Because if he were a daily player and getting hacked all day everyday

he might have some interest in cleaning up the game.

He is scared of meeting people like me who won't buy his Malarkey.

He is a Sociopath sitting on his High HOrse watching hackers hack Honest people.

And the Hackers are His minions. He sent them.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2023 at 8:47 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

Ya thats the norm, 1 gm showing up once a month.

However lately its been a Trio, Nani is training new ones.

That have been obviously been taken from the 'Troll Pool'

So the actions of one, reflect the intent, demeanor of all GM's.

therefore the entire Pool of GM's and Matt and LO. You follow me. 

Therefore being the entire list of GM names provided, because

They seem to only have one job, thats to stop hacusators, 

which to me is siding with the hackers, protecting them while letting them

call our mother names, threaten you with sexual battery, and in general watch and let

what i consider their friends break every behavioral rule in the apb book, and hack, 

So thus an Army, being the entire GM pool. 

So the only time this trio come in, they immediately glue themselves to me.

One will insult me in D chat, while the other whispers me, the third doesn't do much.

Now I don't which one, and I don't think nani did it, but one of em has a flare gun with 

a 10 round mag and a macro set around 2ms, which just happens to be the frequency

that, for me causes seizures.  So now before that it had been 15-20 years since I had any.

Well managed with medication. I've played lots of video games, operated some of the first

touch screens ever made via basic old school 60hz monitors, and never had a problem.

Well I had a problem and ended up smacking my head off a door hinge, knocked out,

so i got some staples n a scar. GM's say its my own fault for being epileptic and the game has 

a warning for that. Ya know OK My Bad. But that doesn't excuse the meaness of what they did

nor the hanging out with known hacks and toxics, and the trollish insults that come from one

are very similar to a known chat toxic. The one that sits in his starter car, is gold, but never plays

just sits in some spot and rips everyone in chat.

So the GM's are guilty by association and the protection they provide to hackers, and the abuse toward

legit non hackers. Their Sole Job being to stop hacusators and or Mack Bolan.

Thus the entire Pool of GM's are hired specifically to harass me and or any legit. 

The same GM harass me before, this incident, So its everytime we see them, they are after me.

No other time do we see them, then the 'Icing on the Cake was being told to make sure i say

'in-game' if i talk about killing golds, cuz it could be used against me as if I were making real world threats.

That Did it. That was it. Far as I'm concerned LO is a Corrupt organization, and No I'm not buying some

low caliber double priced shotgun to honor them. They have no Honor. 

All of the above is very concerning. Please DM @Ritualand they can help you with any abuse you may be receiving from Volunteers or staff.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2023 at 5:43 PM, BlatMan said:

The GMs in training are trolls, but that's because Matt and LO have a bad judgement of character. LO aren't purposely picking annoying people. Besides, what sane person would want to have a GM title with little to no power included?

In all seriousness, if playing APB causes you to have seizures, stop playing now. I don't mean that as an insult. I had a friend die of a seizure a few months ago. He stopped having them, then all of a sudden a year later he had one and it was fatal.

its all a big joke to pretend APB is not dead, to bait more players to spend real $$$ on armas marketplace.

if they were serious about GMing they would get someone who actually knows how to do it, with experience and ability to make GM tools to totally BTFO the cheaters.

but they aren't serious about it, mattscott's first action towards cheaters was to UNBAN THEIR ACCOUNTS THEY WERE CAUGHT CHEATING ON. the reason behind this was, there was a handful of silver players who got false-positived. instead of just unbanning those obviously legit players, he decided to let cheaters destroy the entire game for years.

apb is a joke.

10 hours ago, Nanichi said:

All of the above is very concerning

I'm not worried about it anymore.

I think the GMs did what they could, and I think I can admit that I can be quit toxic towards golds n those i think cheat.

To Recap. 

You all know I had a seizure in Aug. and You all know Ive gotten fairly angry over the past months. 

After some testing, I find out I have stage 4 lung cancer, which has spread to my ribs and is encroaching 

on my spine and its nerves. So the cancer spreads like an octopus arms wrapping around the spine, around the ribs, 

eating the bone away. Its likely that the seizure was caused by it eating into a nerve along my spine. 

This may explain some of my toxicness, not that hax don't exist and Matt could come to work once in a while.

They can't treat me without a biopsy. So monday i go, n they will stick a needle into my lung.

Suppose to be able to go home that day, but i gotta sign an Advanced Directive.

Of course they took my driving license n I was mad, but now I look at things dif.

I don't care about politics, Matt, or the price of Tea in China. 

I only want to live, to breath. I have to trust the Doctors and Jesus cuz I got no choice 

other that to lay down n die.  I don't think I deserve this, But I made my bed now I must lie in it.

I reap what I sow, I smoked for some 40 years, cigs, tobacco pipes, along with herb since i was 13.

So I still have no idea if I have 6 months or 6 days to live, I also have a legion on my heart.

I am Tore Up from the Floor Up, I feel it in my joints, my family jewels, its everywhere.

I'm not writting all this for some sympathy, only to describe to you punks what smoking can do to you.

I still gaming, trying to grind out the high end jets in WT, They way they do ya, 

first he fires a missile but he goes faster than the missile so he get to u and straft ya with guns, 

then the missile hit u n you're gone. my jet go 5-600 mph, his jet go 1500+ mph.

I want that speed, I have to stay active or ill die sooner, I can't do yard work cuz a rib might pop

n stab me in the lung, desperately trying to quit smoking, so I want that jet before I die or can't 

play anymore. I don't even take naps now, I want all of each hour of each day, I no longer close the 

curtains to block the sun from my game screen, I open it up n let in warm me, I look outside allot.

1 hour ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

I'm not worried about it anymore.

I think the GMs did what they could, and I think I can admit that I can be quit toxic towards golds n those i think cheat.

To Recap. 

You all know I had a seizure in Aug. and You all know Ive gotten fairly angry over the past months. 

After some testing, I find out I have stage 4 lung cancer, which has spread to my ribs and is encroaching 

on my spine and its nerves. So the cancer spreads like an octopus arms wrapping around the spine, around the ribs, 

eating the bone away. Its likely that the seizure was caused by it eating into a nerve along my spine. 

This may explain some of my toxicness, not that hax don't exist and Matt could come to work once in a while.

They can't treat me without a biopsy. So monday i go, n they will stick a needle into my lung.

Suppose to be able to go home that day, but i gotta sign an Advanced Directive.

Of course they took my driving license n I was mad, but now I look at things dif.

I don't care about politics, Matt, or the price of Tea in China. 

I only want to live, to breath. I have to trust the Doctors and Jesus cuz I got no choice 

other that to lay down n die.  I don't think I deserve this, But I made my bed now I must lie in it.

I reap what I sow, I smoked for some 40 years, cigs, tobacco pipes, along with herb since i was 13.

So I still have no idea if I have 6 months or 6 days to live, I also have a legion on my heart.

I am Tore Up from the Floor Up, I feel it in my joints, my family jewels, its everywhere.

I'm not writting all this for some sympathy, only to describe to you punks what smoking can do to you.

I still gaming, trying to grind out the high end jets in WT, They way they do ya, 

first he fires a missile but he goes faster than the missile so he get to u and straft ya with guns, 

then the missile hit u n you're gone. my jet go 5-600 mph, his jet go 1500+ mph.

I want that speed, I have to stay active or ill die sooner, I can't do yard work cuz a rib might pop

n stab me in the lung, desperately trying to quit smoking, so I want that jet before I die or can't 

play anymore. I don't even take naps now, I want all of each hour of each day, I no longer close the 

curtains to block the sun from my game screen, I open it up n let in warm me, I look outside allot.

Men you are not good at all, you should play Midnight club 3 or LA

so it turns out that matt scott has finally an appearence, but with him mentioning Unsung Story (abandonware game in steam early access for 3 years with nothing ever updated lol) sadly i think he is full of shite. it seems little orbit loves to overpromise and then never deliver. words are very cheap indeed

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ninjarrrr said:

so it turns out that matt scott has finally an appearence, but with him mentioning Unsung Story (abandonware game in steam early access for 3 years with nothing ever updated lol) sadly i think he is full of shite. it seems little orbit loves to overpromise and then never deliver. words are very cheap indeed

making more false promises, if he was an honest person he would hand APB over to someone else. unfortunately he is a money grubbler and just wants to leech from APB's dying fanbase what little they will spend on armas marketplace.

21 hours ago, Bruhd101 said:

Men you are not good at all

Do You play WT, if not, Then sit down Boy. 

Bring your patootie to WT Naval n I'll show my 14 inch.

I used to play wt before apb n lost my pw, but i had the jets.

This isn't just Arcade mouse aim flying, it is full on Simulator. 

Bad part is if you're on meds you get vertigo, and it makes you fall

over in your chair. LOL

17 hours ago, ninjarrrr said:

so it turns out that matt scott has finally an appearence

I aint seen him Here in this forum, so he don't exist anymore.

I find it insulting that He dropped this pos eac on us, n vanished.

To put it plainly, he went into Hiding, cuz he was afraid to address the

on going issue of hacks and fine tuning of eac, and the promised additional

content, and contacts for more levels. Indicating to me that He gives 

not 1 iota about us players or this game.

Game looks like some old Black n White TV show.

When U punks are ready to Get Gud, come WT.

one last thing, QUIT SMOKING

15 hours ago, FakeBungo said:

making more false promises, if he was an honest person he would hand APB over to someone else. unfortunately he is a money grubbler and just wants to leech from APB's dying fanbase what little they will spend on armas marketplace.

He's pretty bad at money grubbing. Free premium. Additional weapons in joker store with more ways to earn JT. Removed the addictive loot boxes.  I would have at least left the joker boxes. Can't let beached whales go to waste.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2023 at 9:27 PM, ninjarrrr said:

I was kidding when I posted 2 months ago! 

Come on @MattScott. If @MACKxBOLAN can tell us about his life struggles so can you. The only ones left here are listening.

On 11/18/2023 at 7:11 AM, Haganu said:

I was kidding when I posted 2 months ago! 

Come on @MattScott. If @MACKxBOLAN can tell us about his life struggles so can you. The only ones left here are listening.

They could make a Matt Scott NPC in social that is in a different place every day and repeats some information about this request and other hot forum topics when it's interacted with in-game.