sorry if this was already asked but i didnt maybe catch it.. is it possible to merge ingame accs? i have 2 accounts now and if there is possibility of merging them into one... would love to see an answer directly from @Lixil thanks...

Sorry, this isn't from Lixil herself, but Majiik also knows what he's talking about (this was taken from a thread with a poll on this specific functionality)

On 6/20/2018 at 7:20 PM, Majiik said:

There's currently no way for support to merge accounts, so that's the only response they can provide. The poll seems more to gauge interest in a feature request.

• Like 1

It depends on many things. If you  pass all of the requirements  -  yes, it's possible.

Can we do it now?  No. There needs to be couple of tests done. Once all is ready and testes our support lead will write up a post. (This however will take some time).

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Lixil said:

It depends on many things. If you  pass all of the requirements  -  yes, it's possible.

Can we do it now?  No. There needs to be couple of tests done. Once all is ready and testes our support lead will write up a post. (This however will take some time).

thanks for quick and accurate respone 🙂

2 hours ago, Lixil said:

god this is some great news tbh, hopefully the reqs aren’t too strict

2 hours ago, Lixil said:

Very happy to hear that you're open to the idea and testing it currently. Is there any word on what those requirements entail?

23 hours ago, freq said:

Very happy to hear that you're open to the idea and testing it currently. Is there any word on what those requirements entail?

As soon as QA gives me more information I will be more than happy to share.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

god this is some great news tbh, hopefully the reqs aren’t too strict

same blood type probably 

• Like 1

On 6/25/2018 at 2:28 PM, Lixil said:

As soon as QA gives me more information I will be more than happy to share.

Hi Lixil, I'm wondering if you have a tentative timeline on this, or a definitive word on whether it'll be something coming in the future for sure? With the coming sale, I'm considering what to spend G1C on and I'd rather get some new things I'm interested in rather than duplicating gear and weapons that exist on another account that could potentially be merged in.

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Hi Lixil, I'm wondering if you have a tentative timeline on this, or a definitive word on whether it'll be something coming in the future for sure? With the coming sale, I'm considering what to spend G1C on and I'd rather get some new things I'm interested in rather than duplicating gear and weapons that exist on another account that could potentially be merged in.

Sorry, I don't have an ETA 😞

11 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Sorry, I don't have an ETA 😞

please let us know as soon as u find an ETA... i'm even ready to pay some hundreds for that merge t.t (the despereate keshi)