Jump to content

Recommended Posts

As of today, 19th of June 2018, is the Advanced Launcher supported?

 

I know there have been threads asking about this in the past but I wanted to make sure it is still supported to this day, as I just got unbanned and the last thing I want to do is get myself banned on the same day by making a stupid mistake based on old information.

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, the advanced launcher is currently still allowed to be used. This is the only 'change of game files' that is permitted by Little Orbit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Yes, the advanced launcher is currently still allowed to be used. This is the only 'change of game files' that is permitted by Little Orbit

Roger that. Thanks for the reply!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just for the sake of helping you fully verify it here's what the Little Orbit CEO said: 

 

On 6/7/2018 at 3:05 PM, MattScott said:

EDIT: For clarification, players can still use the Advanced Launcher for the time being. The developer was generous to share the code so we could test and review it. We hope to incorporate many of these features directly into APB in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi I would like to know if I can use the launcher (advance launcher apb) as I do not have a great pc for gaming that launcher optimizes my graphics better I can use it or is there a risk of ban? Thanks for the reply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, the advanced launcher is allowed. 

7s2mDOm.png

Edited by CookiePuss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Using the search function must be hard with this many threads on the exact same issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, perixx11 said:

Hi I would like to know if I can use the launcher (advance launcher apb) as I do not have a great pc for gaming that launcher optimizes my graphics better I can use it or is there a risk of ban? Thanks for the reply

if you cant use the search function and find the anwser (this question has been asked and answered 1 billion times already since lo takeover) then NO, you cant

 

seriously, he has the time to make a whole new account just to ask this question, but cant use the search function......

Edited by ShaiShai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thread merged to existing one. In future please try to use out search tool and try avoiding making double threads.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:

if you cant use the search function and find the anwser (this question has been asked and answered 1 billion times already since lo takeover) then NO, you cant

 

seriously, he has the time to make a whole new account just to ask this question, but cant use the search function......

Geez calm down, you act like this guys is intentionally dethreating to stay in bronze district where he can farm noobs.

v28f2gP.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Geez calm down, you act like this guys is intentionally dethreating to stay in bronze district where he can farm noobs.

v28f2gP.gif

seems like there is something wrong with your eye, you should get that checked out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ShaiShai said:

seems like there is something wrong with your eye, you should get that checked out

I think its pink eye.

Send medicine please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2018 at 8:14 PM, OfficerNia said:
Any idea why those lines appear on the hoodie? Character's Textures are set on maximum.
https://imgur.com/a/wLZNaYz
turn off haze or shadows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...