Sign in to follow this  
professionalgamer

JERICHO IS UNPLAYABLE SINCE 7 MONTHS

Will it ever be fixeD???????? Cant even play without some1 teleporting, stutering, lag, rubberband, freeze, game crash. Gamersfirst? More like GAMERS-LAST!!!@

from what i hear we have a little kid thats DDoSing the serves. i still say they need to bann and IP block all the BRs from the US server. that on its own will cut down on the lag 

3 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

i still say they need to bann and IP block all the BRs from the US server. that on its own will cut down on the lag 

Elaborate.

11 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

from what i hear we have a little kid thats DDoSing the serves. i still say they need to bann and IP block all the BRs from the US server. that on its own will cut down on the lag 

...i mean... yeah, cutting your population is a way to fight lag... but why BRs? we could just ban you and that would help a little too ;) 

14-polar-bear-16045.jpg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Similarities said:

Elaborate.

it's why lots of games have you choose servers. it's why rocket league allows you to select which region you want to queue up for. rocket league allows you to have a larger pool for matchmaking, but the consequence is the quality of your connection to that region which can affect your opponent and/or your own quality of gameplay.

hoplon was a company that hosted APB for BRs but that version was shut down on august 28th, 2016. 

Removing BRs won't do anything to fix the lag that is coming from DDOS'ing and mitigation, there is already a thread about fixing the lag that explains what they are doing.

2 hours ago, Niggs said:

Will it ever be fixeD???????? Cant even play without some1 teleporting, stutering, lag, rubberband, freeze, game crash. Gamersfirst? More like GAMERS-LAST!!!@

Game just got recently acquired... Chill out, homie.

2 hours ago, TheTankBal said:

Please stop blaming BRs on everything.

at this point your name is not even bait anymore

54 minutes ago, Sadira said:

Please stop blaming BRs on everything.

im guessing u wheren't when they G1 banned and IP blocked the BRs from the US servers a few years back. back then i would get 50ms-100ms before the BRs got banned. once the BRs got removed i droped to 15ms-20ms. right now im going 50ms or so. im close to the servers to. i should be geting this much lag.

Server will be fixed in 700 days, thanks for your patience.

Why block us? Hoplon was a s**t company, just like G1 was, lack of communication, lack of events and content. Every update you guys had here in G1, we had to wait 2 months to receive it... If LO is planning a new BR server, please, don't separate them, make Falange (Jericho, Citadel alike, but from Brazil) in the same servers as the others, like Nekrova, so we could get same update at same time... I would be glad. But don't blame us for lag, if you don't like us, just ignore, not all BR's are bad people...

3 minutes ago, Xaix said:

But don't blame us for lag, if you don't like us, just ignore, not all BR's are bad people...

Quantifiably true, and this is nothing personal, but from experience in game I stopped defending BR a long time ago.

16 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Quantifiably true, and this is nothing personal, but from experience in game I stopped defending BR a long time ago.

It's alright, you know lot of brazilians are trolls... I remember back then in Hoplon

Edited by Xaix

I've been playing fine the past 7 months except for the odd super lag here and there?

3 hours ago, TheTankBal said:

im guessing u wheren't when they G1 banned and IP blocked the BRs from the US servers a few years back. back then i would get 50ms-100ms before the BRs got banned. once the BRs got removed i droped to 15ms-20ms. right now im going 50ms or so. im close to the servers to. i should be geting this much lag.

Right, banning the BR's is what caused your magical MS drop. It couldn't possibly be the fact that DDoS mitigation has been on for the past 21 days, almost non-stop. It's the BR's.

Go build the wall around your keyboard.

Dont worry, no one is going to be region  blocked. Just ignore Ray and the other xenophobes. 

Edited by CookiePuss

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Dont worry, no one is going to be blocked. Just ignore Ray.

but you are blocked

😮

Just now, Obvious Lesbian said:

but you are blocked

😮

Heckin bamboozled!

Sign in to follow this