APB-Enjoyer

Where are all the cheaters?

8 minutes ago, FakeBungo said:

LO is the ones who unbanned cheaters and says they don't enjoy banning cheaters

They unbanned the mess that Reloaded Production / GamerFirst / Fairpoop mess left behind. Which was a solid reason and giving some people a secondary chance to redeem themselves. Lots of people were infact also falsely banned for various other reasons but slept under the rug of "Fairfight".

2 minutes ago, FakeBungo said:

obviously you are going to claim its false, you're SPCT.

i wonder who put the idea in mattscott's head that its a bad idea to ban cheaters? wouldn't be surprised if its SPCT. i'm not sure how he could come up with something like that himself considering he doesn't play APB himself, as shown by his beacon stream he aims like a green threat.

Nobody said it's a bad idea, it's needed to clean out bad actors. However you do not want to sweep innocent people under this rug, that is a bad idea.

If you're truly convinced SPCT is one giant circlejerk of cheaters and cheat approval; I got a news flash for you: it is quite the opposite.

Many of us do report what we see if there are stuff we deem are out of line. Many of us do dream of a better state of the game in many ways (including cheating and balance) - that's why we became SPCTs or wanted to join SPCT for. For improvement of the game for everyone involved.

For the good. SPCTs cannot be added who've been banned under the LO ownership. I wouldn't be surprised if there was 'any' suspicious doubt or questionable stuff from a player who they consider to add to the SPCT, they likely won't do it.

Anyway, I am gonna leave this topic to rest now. I've said my piece and do not want to clutter a back and forth without meaningful impact.

7 minutes ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

They unbanned the mess that Reloaded Production / GamerFirst / Fairpoop mess left behind. Which was a solid reason and giving some people a secondary chance to redeem themselves. Lots of people were infact also falsely banned for various other reasons but slept under the rug of "Fairfight".

Nobody said it's a bad idea, it's needed to clean out bad actors. However you do not want to sweep innocent people under this rug, that is a bad idea.

If you're truly convinced SPCT is one giant circlejerk of cheaters and cheat approval; I got a news flash for you: it is quite the opposite.

Many of us do report what we see if there are stuff we deem are out of line. Many of us do dream of a better state of the game in many ways (including cheating and balance) - that's why we became SPCTs or wanted to join SPCT for. For improvement of the game for everyone involved.

For the good. SPCTs cannot be added who've been banned under the LO ownership. I wouldn't be surprised if there was 'any' suspicious doubt or questionable stuff from a player who they consider to add to the SPCT, they likely won't do it.

Anyway, I am gonna leave this topic to rest now. I've said my piece and do not want to clutter a back and forth without meaningful impact.

a certain someone on twitch literally admits to cheating, and yet hes playing on the same account that got banned (he admits he was NOT falsely banned).

3 hours ago, FakeBungo said:

obviously you are going to claim its false, you're SPCT.

i wonder who put the idea in mattscott's head that its a bad idea to ban cheaters? wouldn't be surprised if its SPCT. i'm not sure how he could come up with something like that himself considering he doesn't play APB himself, as shown by his beacon stream he aims like a green threat.

lmao SPCT doesn't have nothing to do with that, i didn't see a single cheater after the the district changes, most are just tryhards

30 minutes ago, MrM0dZ said:

lmao SPCT doesn't have nothing to do with that, i didn't see a single cheater after the the district changes, most are just tryhards

To what times you play and what district please share this with us. Wow i real need to know it...    i want play without cheaters pleaaaaase 

Edited by Eviltara

Gold= aim assist
Gold winning = aimbot 100%
Gold low rank = blatant.
No need anticheat, just ban these, using this nice and sure targeting.

a MM should know that a gold and silver have a gap of a lot of variables (skill, pc performance, cheats) 
MM 1 gold cheater = no back up  and an oppo of 5 silver at least.

1 hour ago, Queen of Love said:

Gold= aim assist
Gold low rank = blatant.

a MM should know that a gold and silver have a gap of a lot of variables (skill, pc performance, cheats) 

singlehandedly disproving darwinism 

• Like 1

Ohhh to information i know what is a cheater and what is a good player. And i know here read many cheaters in the forum and they try all to cheat longer without consequences. Then when they can not more cheat they are bad player. This is the worst for they i know from some cheater who do this over many years. On this you can real see how sick it is. 

Fact or problem  is nobody want join or stay in a game what is full of cheaters.

And how i said it on other thread we dont need a expensive anti cheat we need GMs who ban the real open cheaters. And it give enough people who love this game they would do it for free without payment.

Edited by Eviltara

4 hours ago, glaciers said:

singlehandedly disproving darwinism 

put me vs 5 silvers and it will be EZ mode but only if you let me play without lag, freezes, rubberbanding, poor hitreg, fps drops, and maybe in 2030 i can play with 1ms ping if they ever expand the server locations.

9 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

Gold= aim assist
Gold low rank = blatant.

Call me Blat Man because I've been gold since 2011. In fact, lets change it.

On 9/14/2021 at 8:54 PM, EVInezca said:

To what times you play and what district please share this with us. Wow i real need to know it...    i want play without cheaters pleaaaaase 

Jericho all day, even after midnight, played both criminal and enforcer

Merged.

On 9/14/2021 at 8:57 PM, Queen of Love said:

Gold= aim assist
Gold low rank = blatant.

lmao i used to play APB with potato graphics without even animations and still wasn't a silver, the problem is that APB should have more than just 3 threats.
Also gold low ranks could probably just be someone's other character, i have like 13 characters lol

2 hours ago, MrM0dZ said:

lmao i used to play APB with potato graphics without even animations and still wasn't a silver, the problem is that APB should have more than just 3 threats.
Also gold low ranks could probably just be someone's other character, i have like 13 characters lol

A potato graphics card plays APB beautifully. Its the new graphics cards that it struggles with 😄

21 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

A potato graphics card plays APB beautifully. Its the new graphics cards that it struggles with 😄

yea haha thats why the game neeed soooooooo the engine update to get on 64bit. I maked last year my Pc new and now my Pc is to good for apb sometime lags and Freeeze :IOI  

And with a RTX card the best cards at moment  you can use only potato grtafics or you get 100times crashes. 

On 8/31/2021 at 4:27 AM, FakeBungo said:

this is most likely a member of SPCT defending cheaters yet again. they do it on their main accounts so not sure why the need to make fresh ones all of a sudden.

my guy i think you need to step outside for a minute and get some fresh air

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

my guy i think you need to step outside for a minute and get some fresh air

Why? The thing with the SPCT is true. Or have they changed the SPCT Members? I dont think so

On 9/17/2021 at 6:02 PM, EVInezca said:

Why? The thing with the SPCT is true. Or have they changed the SPCT Members? I dont think so

The majority of the SPCT are silver/bronze players. There's one who may have cheated years ago, but their skill level is so low they can't tell the difference between cheaters and average golds.

1 hour ago, BlatMan said:

The majority of the SPCT are silver/bronze players. There's one who may have cheated years ago, but their skill level is so low they can't tell the difference between cheaters and average golds.

I mean a other but i know the name and shame rule from liddle orbit so i cant tell you.