Sakebee

APB GM Applications Now Open

I would love to apply but my passion for the game is strong and partly my grammar is not the best i was a gm on another game... but that game went downhill fast, not because of me, how it was handled, so good luck for those who will apply.

why anyone would volunteer to do this unpaid is beyond me.  You arent even a full gm, have limited gm abilities, and are basically a glorified forum mod.  Thats it.  Heres a thought, hire some ACTUAL GM's to police the districts.  I miss the days when they would show up and ban hammer the griefers etc.  

• Like 2

On 2/21/2020 at 10:11 PM, Shimmer said:

why anyone would volunteer to do this unpaid is beyond me.  You arent even a full gm, have limited gm abilities, and are basically a glorified forum mod.  Thats it.  Heres a thought, hire some ACTUAL GM's to police the districts.  I miss the days when they would show up and ban hammer the griefers etc.  

Да братан я тоже скучаю по тем дням но увы нам не вернуть тех  дней((

On 2/22/2020 at 7:11 AM, Shimmer said:

Volunteering to be a digital janitor that doesn't even have the ability to do anything.

Интересное решение Администрации. Напомнило мне мой опыт такого сотрудничества с Иновой. Жаль отбор не пройду, я не говорю свободно на английском.

An interesting decision of the Administration. My experience of such cooperation with Inova reminded me. I selection will not pass, I do not speak fluent English.

14 hours ago, Velvet Remedy said:

Интересное решение Администрации. Напомнило мне мой опыт такого сотрудничества с Иновой. Жаль отбор не пройду, я не говорю свободно на английском.

An interesting decision of the Administration. My experience of such cooperation with Inova reminded me. I selection will not pass, I do not speak fluent English.

Я тоже но в заявке просто уточнил что буду представлять только русскоязычных игроков 

I think old ffbans and post history of future applicants should be over viewed and anyone who has ever publicly hackusated disqualified immediately.  

2 hours ago, Luminesca said:

I think old ffbans and post history of future applicants should be over viewed and anyone who has ever publicly hackusated disqualified immediately.  

Sounds interesting, but they may not have been entirely wrong in their accusations, but even if they were doesn't mean they wouldn't be fair and unbias you still have to prove cheating is being done before a ban can be incurred otherwise it would be an abuse of power based purely on he said/she said evidence..