Jump to content
Pedroxin

Next weapon to be added to test districts

Recommended Posts

I think they should change some stats on the CAP-40, since OCA is getting reworked, balancing Cap-40 could add more diversity to the SMG meta of the game. As of now specially in fight club, apart from shotguns, OCA and PMG are the dominant weapon choices while there are other SMGs that have the potential to diversify the niche and add variety. 

I think they should add 4 rounds to the magazine, increase accuracy by a bit, keep the same rate of fire and bloom.

Since Cap-40 fills the gap between the spammy spray and pray OCA and the RNG of PMG, I think a balanced and capable middle ground can be used to add more spice to CQC situations. The reason I think CAP 40 should be worked on next instead of other SMGs is that a lot of people have it on their account unlike manic and the one you get fro pack of revelations or pretty much any other SMGs.

Feel free to share your opinions.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CAP40 is almost perfectly balanced as is. Over the years I've used both extensively, and I've always found the CAP40 to be significantly more consistent in its performance. It's why I'll always prefer it to the OCA, and will always wish it had the third mod slot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

CAP40 is almost perfectly balanced as is. Over the years I've used both extensively, and I've always found the CAP40 to be significantly more consistent in its performance. It's why I'll always prefer it to the OCA, and will always wish it had the third mod slot.

if it's almost perfectly balanced, wouldnt a third mod slot potentially throw off that balance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the oca rework will allow the cap40 more of a niche without any extra balancing

 

additionally we're getting a 2slot cap40 from the new contacts, so it will be more moddable/"competitive"

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aeronaut said:

if it's almost perfectly balanced, wouldnt a third mod slot potentially throw off that balance?

Almost assuredly. Would be interesting to see it tested in the test districts though, even if nothing ultimately comes of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

"CAP40 is almost perfectly balanced" shooting through closed doors, oh yeah, that's called correct balance. 😄😂

God.

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

"CAP40 is almost perfectly balanced" shooting through closed doors, oh yeah, that's called correct balance. 😄😂

God.

just don't stand in front of doors lmao ez counter wyd bro

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

"CAP40 is almost perfectly balanced" shooting through closed doors, oh yeah, that's called correct balance. 😄😂

God.

if a team stands in front of a door instead of working together for all routes then they deserve to die lol

I mean even bronzes try to get out of being shot so....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

"CAP40 is almost perfectly balanced" shooting through closed doors, oh yeah, that's called correct balance. 😄😂

God.

 

Yeah because everyone knows that a door is a perfect spot for cover 😂

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlishaAzure said:

"CAP40 is almost perfectly balanced" shooting through closed doors, oh yeah, that's called correct balance. God.

Don't just stand in front of a door like a derp? Also, the damage is being reduced by 30% (or 60%, depending on the angle the bullet takes through the door).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

Off in the distance, the Norseman series can be heard crying

laughs in aces smg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My personal experience, and mainly numbers talks. CAP40 is a mash of OCA with PMG, while not excelling at anything.

Its the least accurate smg of the trio, while keeping its 0.7s ttk, 7 stk, and having max 2 open slots. Its a strong RNG fest, and CJ3 or even CJ2 is making it nearly shooting bahind you, becouse of how bad the bloom recovery it has.

 

Iam sorry to spit on your favorite weapon. I bet u got some lucky kills with it, and as we say: a good player can make use of bad weapons too vs bad players. But CAP40 its trash meme gun.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's other SMGs that need to be changed, and the CAP40 being perfectly balanced is not one of them.

 

Check out the ACES, Norsemen or the H-9.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

Off in the distance, the Norseman series can be heard crying

6 hours ago, Solamente said:

laughs in aces smg

laughs in SBSR

Edited by Ketog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fragmeister said:

Can we make Colby M-1922 great again ?  

This. They need to revert that ridiculous recoil change that was made to it. Unique does not always equate to being good or fun.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i personally think that the PMG Needs changes ... i feel that it's range is pretty high compared to all the other smg's

 

also i think the norsemen series Need some adequate changes ... People bought them for 50 quid and they just are rubbish ... Bloom as fack, recoil as fack, low range

 

next i think is the S1 series Manic - i know ist a mix of smg/ar but for a hybrid of smg / ar the Bloom when hipfiring longer is pretty high

 

AND NOW: Please Change COLBY M-1922

it was such a good gun before it's been nerfed to death - vertical recoil is way to much for a smg that you Need to aim down sights "to at least hit someone who is infront of you" 😛

 

Also i think the OSCAR Needs to be nerfed a Little bit ... either its made a lower range or less mobility and one more burst to kill

When i Play with shotgun i often get rekt vs OSCAR in Close quarters, the same Thing it is when im playing OSCAR vs shotgun ... with the Oscar you can fire the 3 burts to kill faster

than any shotgun does it's 2nd shot, and also many Players are not that good with shotgun that their 2nd hits kill.

i know there will be alots of OSCAR Users crying but there will always be someone who dont likes the changes.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Kakalaki said:

next i think is the S1 series Manic - i know ist a mix of smg/ar but for a hybrid of smg / ar the Bloom when hipfiring longer is pretty high

the manic is intended to be used in a similar way as the tommy gun (ads smg) and it excels at it, if anything there might be a nerf incoming although i personally think the gun is balanced 

 

 

49 minutes ago, Kakalaki said:

Also i think the OSCAR Needs to be nerfed a Little bit ... either its made a lower range or less mobility and one more burst to kill

When i Play with shotgun i often get rekt vs OSCAR in Close quarters, the same Thing it is when im playing OSCAR vs shotgun ... with the Oscar you can fire the 3 burts to kill faster

than any shotgun does it's 2nd shot, and also many Players are not that good with shotgun that their 2nd hits kill.

all shotguns except the strife currently out-ttk the oscar within their range

 

and the oscar is a 4 burst to kill not 3 

 

 

Edited by Solamente
typo
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kakalaki said:

i personally think that the PMG Needs changes ... i feel that it's range is pretty high compared to all the other smg's

That's... literally the point of the PMG.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

My personal experience, and mainly numbers talks. CAP40 is a mash of OCA with PMG, while not excelling at anything.

Its the least accurate smg of the trio, while keeping its 0.7s ttk, 7 stk, and having max 2 open slots. Its a strong RNG fest, and CJ3 or even CJ2 is making it nearly shooting bahind you, becouse of how bad the bloom recovery it has.

 

Iam sorry to spit on your favorite weapon. I bet u got some lucky kills with it, and as we say: a good player can make use of bad weapons too vs bad players. But CAP40 its trash meme gun.

agreed. it needs a buff

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kakalaki said:

i personally think that the PMG Needs changes ... i feel that it's range is pretty high compared to all the other smg's -

@HexerinThat's... literally the point of the PMG. +1

 

also i think the norsemen series Need some adequate changes ... People bought them for 50 quid and they just are rubbish ... Bloom as fack, recoil as fack, low range

- Agreed

 

next i think is the S1 series Manic - i know ist a mix of smg/ar but for a hybrid of smg / ar the Bloom when hipfiring longer is pretty high

Manic is actualy the best smg that I ever put my hands on. It requires skill and it has a lot of potential to milk. You need to choose your mods wisely. Its very skill rewarding,

 

AND NOW: Please Change COLBY M-1922

it was such a good gun before it's been nerfed to death - vertical recoil is way to much for a smg that you Need to aim down sights "to at least hit someone who is infront of you" 😛

Yep. I used to play M1922 a lot, but I think it needs a little buff if its rework gets reversed.

 

Also i think the OSCAR Needs to be nerfed a Little bit ... either its made a lower range or less mobility and one more burst to kill

When i Play with shotgun i often get rekt vs OSCAR in Close quarters, the same Thing it is when im playing OSCAR vs shotgun ... with the Oscar you can fire the 3 burts to kill faster

than any shotgun does it's 2nd shot, and also many Players are not that good with shotgun that their 2nd hits kill.

i know there will be alots of OSCAR Users crying but there will always be someone who dont likes the changes.

It means u r better with OSCAR than with a shotgun, and I respect that if its truth, becouse I suck with OSCAR a LOT. But numbers clearly say that shotguns have lower TTK, and shotguns have a tactical advantage over OSCAR in cqc.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

You'All Talkin bout testing n weapon specs, n They Sold Us Out. Aint gonna be no testing. 

Be surprized we dont loose all our weapons. I want official confirmation that my weapons investment is secure and will remain unmolested by new ownership, otherwise it dont matter. NOthing does. Its All Over. 

 

  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

 

You'All Talkin bout testing n weapon specs, n They Sold Us Out. Aint gonna be no testing. 

Be surprized we dont loose all our weapons. I want official confirmation that my weapons investment is secure and will remain unmolested by new ownership, otherwise it dont matter. NOthing does. Its All Over. 

 

They literally own all the rights to APB Reloaded, nothing changes for the players in the near future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...