There are those that want to get the Riot weapon skin and cant due to nobody playing riot. Well its very possible to especially if we make a farm group and plan out when to get on so that way we all do it at the same time. With that being said who here wants the skin and wants to plan out when to farm for the title on Jericho?

We shouldn't have to do this, but I agree that it's something we need to do. I'd be down, how we going to schedule this? Create a Discord group?

One issue, is it against the ToS to do this? I think assembling a group to play would be fine but farming the contact might not fly.

Edited by IROCkiller

7 minutes ago, IROCkiller said:

We shouldn't have to do this, but I agree that it's something we need to do. I'd be down, how we going to schedule this? Create a Discord group?

One issue, is it against the ToS to do this? I think assembling a group to play would be fine but farming the contact might not fly.

Its farming the contact regardless as you got to play in order to gain exp with him. If ppl played riot wed be farming alone but wed all still be farming. And yea making a discord group for this would be the way to go so we can all chat as we play riot and kill eachother lol. The main purpose of this group tho is to gather everyone who wants the skin so we can all play at once and have enough ppl so riot will run and to play riot for a good period of time. Then we can get the skin and well all be happy. Yea it sucks its gota come to this just to play a mode but theres no other way around it at this point as LO is dragging their heels in making Riot easier to play.

5 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Its farming the contact regardless as you got to play in order to gain exp with him. If ppl played riot wed be farming alone but wed all still be farming. And yea making a discord group for this would be the way to go so we can all chat as we play riot and kill eachother lol. The main purpose of this group tho is to gather everyone who wants the skin so we can all play at once and have enough ppl so riot will run and to play riot for a good period of time. Then we can get the skin and well all be happy. Yea it sucks its gota come to this just to play a mode but theres no other way around it at this point as LO is dragging their heels in making Riot easier to play.

I wonder if intentionally letting everyone survive to the end would be against the ToS. Your team being eliminated severely reduces the standing you get, which is my main issue with RIOT (besides the whole population thing)

3 minutes ago, IROCkiller said:

I wonder if intentionally letting everyone survive to the end would be against the ToS. Your team being eliminated severely reduces the standing you get, which is my main issue with RIOT (besides the whole population thing)

Everybody gets banned without even a warning xD

Edited by TAMAGOTSCHII

1 minute ago, IROCkiller said:

not winning severely reduces, the biggest issue is the very low gain you get overall for lvling the contact and the fact that prem doesnt do anything to lvl him faster. It should give the double it gives everybody else right now as theres no season pass yet. And I dont see why it would as theres been farms for as long as theres been events. I also dont see why they should squish this since were trying to work around their own mess that they made with Riot and their slow response to fix.

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

not winning severely reduces, the biggest issue is the very low gain you get overall for lvling the contact and the fact that prem doesnt do anything to lvl him faster. It should give the double it gives everybody else right now as theres no season pass yet. And I dont see why it would as theres been farms for as long as theres been events. I also dont see why they should squish this since were trying to work around their own mess that they made with Riot and their slow response to fix.

Yeah, I'm not arguing that this shit's busted. Your team being eliminated really screws you over though. I got eliminated, made 70 standing. Teammate hid until the end, got 1k. That's no way to do this event, it encourages hiding. There is no reason to go for the truck, just hide.

22 minutes ago, IROCkiller said:

Yeah, I'm not arguing that this shit's busted. Your team being eliminated really screws you over though. I got eliminated, made 70 standing. Teammate hid until the end, got 1k. That's no way to do this event, it encourages hiding. There is no reason to go for the truck, just hide.

Only thing I can say is lets do this group and farm this with as much peace as is possible lol

Release RIOT

Game mode sucks

Only 40% of active players try it

Mode is already so dead you can't even play it

Can't rank up to get rewards

Create a farm group

Farm group grind to get rewards

Get banned for breaking ToS/Exploiting

Got me good Matt but you coulda just banned me without all that RIOT stuff

I might be able to contribute a body depending on how the timing shakes out. Work's been hell on scheduling lately due to lack of staff.

Edited by Hexerin

@MattScott

Dad can I play with the cool kids?

I'm down with this if it's aight with papa smurf.

8 hours ago, IROCkiller said:

thank you for paying attention to the problem

5 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Release RIOT

Game mode sucks

Only 40% of active players try it

Mode is already so dead you can't even play it

Can't rank up to get rewards

Create a farm group

Farm group grind to get rewards

Get banned for breaking ToS/Exploiting

Got me good Matt but you coulda just banned me without all that RIOT stuff

delirium

Boss to please, please, statement NotZombieBiscuit

13 minutes ago, Yood said:

thank you for paying attention to the problem

delirium

Boss to please, please, statement NotZombieBiscuit

What

4 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

What

Need translation, mate uses too many life quotes from internet

You're better (and safer) off just gathering a group and playing it normally. Considering this is APB and people will come in just to ruin it. Good luck anyway 🙂

48 minutes ago, Benguin said:

You're better (and safer) off just gathering a group and playing it normally. Considering this is APB and people will come in just to ruin it. Good luck anyway 🙂

Sweet, I'm in for the gathering of this group.

11 hours ago, TAMAGOTSCHII said:

Everybody gets banned without even a warning xD

Repeat of old G1?

At least we would know.

Do it.

6 hours ago, Benguin said:

Considering we just want the districts to pop, them coming in does nothing but help us. If they wanted to ruin it, they'd have to stay out... at which point it doesn't affect us anyways, negating their intent.

8 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

What

satisfy, please, the statement NotZombieBiscuit = Got me good Matt but you coulda just banned me without all that RIOT stuff

wait for the beginning of the month - you will be told everything / RIOT test 

Edited by Yood

12 minutes ago, Yood said:

satisfy, please, the statement NotZombieBiscuit = Got me good Matt but you coulda just banned me without all that RIOT stuff

Yeah I still don't understand. This aint english, whatever he is speaking.

2 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Considering we just want the districts to pop, them coming in does nothing but help us. If they wanted to ruin it, they'd have to stay out... at which point it doesn't affect us anyways, negating their intent.

Not sure if intended by OP but if you want to stay alive to farm it with a bunch of people, people will come in to ruin it.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Benguin said:

Not sure if intended by OP but if you want to stay alive to farm it with a bunch of people, people will come in to ruin it.

Nope. Point is to populate riot and all we do is play the mode. We kill eachother, wait for the round to end, repeat. Farm this way till we unlock the skin.

I fundamentally don't want to play in with any specific players . I want to play with everyone !!! gladly I would have changed a simple military district on RIOT . selection of players for a long , long beginning of a match , the time spent watching a video . doesn't make it comfortable .

Edited by Yood

13 hours ago, Yood said:

Someone call an ambulance hes had a stroke