16 minutes ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

By something that should be there in the first place? Can't recall a reason why it removes the crosshair while sprinting anyways, this game hasn't seen design changes in over years. Doubt it's an intensional decision either way. I am not here to argue around wether it's wrong or "evil", if it were up to me and *disclaimer this is my opinion* it should be there for everyone, not just one person. I have never kept it a secret on what I use.

My information was about to educate people on what is possible, because there will be always be ways to still achieve the same desired effect. It used to be shaders, now it's tools outside the game's resources.

But it was taken off up to today. Common sense should be keeping it gone? Not finding a third party program to re-enable it...

Is like one of my threads gets deleted and i create another one because "it should be there in the first place"(???).

Edited by LuzExtinguido

4 hours ago, niblyv said:

go ahead and pm me purchasable cheats for any of the games I listed

I just did.

You said nothing about public. 🙂

If you want links for public stuff, then you know as much as I do.

I can't help you with that.

Edited by Tobii

4 minutes ago, Tobii said:

I just did.

public cheats are almost always useless, no idea why anyone would want that lol

private cheats have always been the real problem imo, as they generally remain undetected for longer periods of time

Just now, BXNNXD said:

public cheats are almost always useless, no idea why anyone would want that lol

private cheats have always been the real problem imo, as they generally remain undetected for longer periods of time

No AC is perfect, that's just a fact.

I am sure BE is a decent AC, but there is still cheats that remain undetected for a VERY VERY long time.

Yes:

-Mouse fix

No:

-Hold to crouch

-Toggle sprint

-Overwolf/mumble  custom crosshairs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tobii said:

I am sure BE is a decent AC, but there is still cheats that remain undetected for a VERY VERY long time.

This guys bent on believing only Chinese players cheat in the whole world and thinks BE is impenetrable. It's gonna be a rude patootie awaking for him lol

Just now, TheAceNinja said:

This guys bent on believing only Chinese players cheat in the whole world and thinks BE is impenetrable. It's gonna be a rude patootie awaking for him lol

I think he was talking bout PUBG, but it was a bad example if you ask me.

It's not only China that's cheating.

Image result for cheater csgo by country

1 hour ago, striker891 said:

Yes:

-Mouse fix

No:

-Hold to crouch

-Toggle sprint

Mouse fix is cheating obviously cause you have to alter the game files. Actually changing any of the keybinds or settings in game is cheating as well. Why can't you just play the game as it is supposed to be played hu?

*edit

Gonna leave this #sarcasm tag down here just in case someone missed it....

Edited by SelttikS

1 minute ago, SelttikS said:

Mouse fix is cheating obviously cause you have to alter the game files. Actually changing any of the keybinds or settings in game is cheating as well. Why can't you just play the game as it is supposed to be played hu?

"cheating" 347603474571067392.png?v=1

1 hour ago, striker891 said:

Yes:

-Mouse fix

No:

-Hold to crouch

-Toggle sprint

hey uh could you name 1 other shooter where you can NOT choose toggle and hold for crouching / sprinting?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Tobii said:

7 hours ago, Tobii said:

I just did.

If you want links for public stuff, then you know as much as I do.

I can't help you with that.

I mean I actually did say

go ahead and pm me purchasable cheats for any of the games I listed that aren't from some sketch kid charging $200+/month on unknown for "private hacks"

and you think you're some genius telling me to look up bossland.. which is a private hack for pubg that only has 20 slots? as in only 20 people in the whole world can use it at a time, literally the definition of a private cheat

comparatively in the past 7 yrs in apb.. for 3 of them ppl used hags.. $10/month, unlimited slots, never detected until the guy stopped supporting it.. then ppl used """""""""THAT""""""""" cheat by that german guy.. $8/month, unlimited slots, never detected PERIOD in 4 years, only gm bans in the past 4 years.

ur just setting urself up for something to complain about obviously which honestly is surprising to me because uve been banned in apb like 10 times lmao, just deal with the fact that the # of people cheating in this game will be close to 0 until some1 takes on a private cheat request and then it will be like 10-20 per "coder" and even they still get detected

Edited by niblyv

3 minutes ago, niblyv said:

ur just setting urself for something to complain about obviously which honestly is surprising to me because uve been banned in apb like 10 times lmao, just deal with the fact that the # of people cheating in this game will be close to 0 until some1 takes on a private cheat request and then it will be like 10-20 per "coder" and even they still get detected

Close to 0 for some time then eventually BE will become obsolete. Denuvo was impossible to crack too they said lol

7 minutes ago, niblyv said:

comparatively in the past 7 yrs in apb.. for 3 of them ppl used hags.. $10/month, unlimited slots, never detected until the guy stopped supporting it.. then ppl used """""""""THAT""""""""" cheat by that german guy.. $8/month, unlimited slots, never detected PERIOD in 4 years, only gm bans in the past 4 years.

Once PunkBuster was removed, no cheat for APB could ever be "detected" as APB had no client sided anti cheat.

Like any cheat site will tell you, undetected =/= you wont get caught or banned.

Edited by CookiePuss

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Once PunkBuster was removed, no cheat for APB could ever be "detected" as APB had no client sided anti cheat.

Like any cheat site will tell you, undetected =/= you wont get caught or banned.

actually common misconception

fairfight has some screenshot thing that basically meant you could only use one hack for it that is the only one who cared enough about apb to figure it out, the only cheat that you don't get banned for using offers "Fairfight screenshot cleaning" and all the others dont

so systemcheat/aj/aa/hags etc are all pretty much 2-3 day ban because they dont clean ff screenshots and the hack every1 uses actually does clean them and thats why u have people cheating for the past 2-3 yrs with no ban like archangelus and others

7 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

Close to 0 for some time then eventually BE will become obsolete. Denuvo was impossible to crack too they said lol

when u can freely cheat in battleye games apb will be the least of the cheating worlds worries because battleye is pretty much stopping cheats in the most popular games in the world rn

also you have to consider that battleye is getting INSANE funding from pubg and fortnite like no anticheat ever has so they are prolly having a way easier time of staying ahead

Edited by niblyv
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, niblyv said:

fairfight has some screenshot thing

According to the folks at Fairfight, this is not true.

Its just something Epic Goat has been spreading around.

The info is literally on their front page at gameblocks.

15 minutes ago, niblyv said:

so systemcheat/aj/aa/hags etc are all pretty much 2-3 day ban

5862d6df1aa68e0bf26fa20d.png

35 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Epic Goat isnt the first source of that bit of information. Though much like most information about this subject he is the most common source for people of this community. FairFight code does have a block for pulling screen shots, No idea if APB ever used it but it is still there and some other games do use it WAY too much.

7 minutes ago, niblyv said:

fpscoderforce was advertising "ff bans screenshot cleaning" like 1+ yr before epicgoat even released his hack

hack in apb with systemcheats without wallhacking/opening the menu = never banned

hack in apb with systemcheats with wallhack = ban in 2 days

hack in apb with fpscoderforce with wallhack = no ban in 3 years

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

maybe youre just bad at cheating

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

maybe youre just bad at cheating

i dont cheat and how would that be relevant to the "detection" status of those hacks? maybe your friends/you/whoever caused you to be under the impression that those hacks are detected is in denial?

Edited by niblyv

4 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Epic Goat isnt the first source of that bit of information.

All sources for that info are Goat like. There are no reputable sources for that idea.

If you have some reputable proof, please DM me, I think we've derailed this convo enough.

8 hours ago, Tobii said:

That's how every anti-cheat works, if the cheat is not easily accessible or is private, then how do they plan to detect what they haven't got access to? VAC, at least, uploads modules to their server for later manual analysis, not sure about BE though.

50 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

It is true, FF has a clientside portion and it needs to have a clientside portion, long ago during the days of Infestation Survivor Stories the devs would show the FF control panel, and it logged things like how many times a user pressed insert/delete/end/home/whatever, they can't detect such things w/o a clientside portion.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Similarities said:

It is true, FF has a clientside portion and it needs to have a clientside portion, long ago during the days of Infestation Survivor Stories the devs would show the FF control panel, and it logged things like how many times a user pressed insert/delete/end/home/whatever, they can't detect such things w/o a clientside portion.

Obviously I have no reason to distrust you or this info.

But why doesn't the server know what buttons you are pushing?

Honest question.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Obviously I have no reason to distrust you or this info.

But why doesn't the server know what buttons you are pushing?

Honest question.

Well, theoretically they could if they have an input handler that networks every button you press, but realistically there's no reason to do this and it'd take up lots of bandwidth, especially logging all of this stuff, it'd produce an unnecessary stress on the server (yes, a single person might not be a lot to log or network, but when you have 600-1500 people on one server at a time, all pressing buttons and sending/logging it on the server, it starts to get messy), most of the time they don't know what you're pressing because they have no reason to know, so it's theoretically possible but in practice it's not effective.