Are we gonna do something against the cheaters or this game will turn into CS:GO where every match will be a HvH [Hack Versus Hack]

?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Use the ingame /report function.

• Like 1

Another thread which makes me wonder what the OP is expecting in response. What is going to change when the issues are industry wide and gone on for years.

It's like going to the state capital with a sign saying "End global warming", I'm sure everyone agrees it needs to be address, everyone is doing what they can, it a constant issue but it's going to happen and has been happening for years.

Like a politician is going to come out and cry out "YES! That person over there with the placard came out today randomly has changed mind after 5 years/ How could i of been so blind, the answer was there all along...                                 ...What was the question and answer again?"

I don't like trolling but I can be a comedian, and I find myself asking what do you expect now that wasn't expected 1, 2, 3 or 5 years ago?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yeah all you can do is report. 

Both in game and through the support portal. 

I know it's not enough, but it's something. 

• Like 1

Report feature does nothing, i keep seeing the same guy R255, ESP, grenade predictions, Aimbot, Macro and still not banned....Do i need to manual report?

• Like 1

Then maybe he is not cheating?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

Report feature does nothing, i keep seeing the same guy R255, ESP, grenade predictions, Aimbot, Macro and still not banned....Do i need to manual report?

Well I think if you feel so strongly about it that you need to make a forum post, then maybe it would be worth it.

But customer service be take as long as they need, they are back logged with a lot of reports and are slowly catching up.

MattScott has been keeping us updated with Customer Service progress, but again they'll take as long as they need to.

• Like 1

you're facing people with 10k hours, i wouldn't be surprised if they were just better than you

This game is dead, don't compare it to cs:go

19 minutes ago, Lato said:

you're facing people with 10k hours, i wouldn't be surprised if they were just better than you

This game is dead, don't compare it to cs:go

So is CS:GO, the only alive part about it is the cheaters. And plus not to mention the fact. i have myself 9830 hours on APB on  span of 7 accounts.

But when someone is cheating SO obviously, then you cant compare it to a 10K hr player.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

Use the ingame /report function. 

in game /report doesn't do anything, its a button to make us "think" we are doing something so we can stop complaining, ive reported a few cheaters with it, and till this day those same cheaters still run around with out worrying of being banned, because they know, little orbit doesn't care and a lot of the cheaters are now 255 , its sad that this game is going in this direction

Edited by ShaiShai
  • Thanks 1

well LO is a profit-oriented company and theyve realised that having no anti-cheat is cheaper than having an anticheat. + making hopes and promises is enough to make all the 10k+ hours players open up their paypal-account to unleash them €€€

• Thanks 4

1 minute ago, sakafiskafnjak said:

well LO is a profit-oriented company and theyve realised that having no anti-cheat is cheaper than having an anticheat. + making hopes and promises is enough to make all the 10k+ hours players open up their paypal-account to unleash them €€€

Welp it would be quite sad to see something like "PAY TO NOT GET BANNED"

Its same as if i were to buy a 1400 EUR skin on CS:GO and start spinbotting every now and then

The problem is that they are running the "detect the cheat first" strategy that all the bigger games use. Big games can afford to do that because the chance of running into the same cheater over and over is minimal. Doesn't work tho when we got 1 active 40v40 district so you just get them over and over which is very fun.

• Like 6

fighting hackers was fun when i used to play this game it'll still be fun if i ever come back 🤡 

34 minutes ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

span of 7 accounts

Damn son, how many times you get banned?

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Damn son, how many times you get banned?

didnt get banned, mostly my accounts were stolen cause antiviruses cant detect such simple stuff like a keylogger.

Rip my mains tho. 

21 minutes ago, sakafiskafnjak said:

jV1PcRV.jpg

(This is me being nice)

2 hours ago, sakafiskafnjak said:

Honestly Mc Donalds can get away with no customer service because it's so big and the customers are paying for what they get.

To have put no effort into customer service or support is going to lose customers and profits with a business this small and such a small player base... If you think Little Orbit do not care and are only in it for the money then what does that make Old GamersFirst?

vsonyp0wer-xyz  Joined Jul 2018  

I think you need to play another year or two . to at least have the right to say it on the forum .

2 hours ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

didnt get banned, mostly my accounts were stolen cause antiviruses cant detect such simple stuff like a keylogger.

Rip my mains tho. 

Maybe purge the keylogger and stop downloading it then? 7 accounts? 🙃

Best antivirus is still the thing that sits a couple cm in front of the screen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

didnt get banned, mostly my accounts were stolen

you had six accounts stolen? so you just admitted to not having a brain then, making your accusation even more of a joke than it already was

• Like 2

I see some ppl. talks about report option ... man its useless. Support will take 2-3 monts to read your letter and another 2-3 months to investigate... 4-6 months to ban cheater which rerolls in 3-5 mins.

I play in FC. every day for years now ... and when some one makes +50+60 kills its already little bit suspicious. But okay... okay maybe i dont know how to play... but when some one makes +80+90+100 kills and only 15 - 20 deaths score in full gold FC. 

Cmon ... how they dont get instantly banned.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

this game will turn into CS:GO where every match will be a HvH [Hack Versus Hack]

either you don't have a primed account or you still haven't got past DMG or even MGI where you actually need a little bit of brain power to function

Edited by _chain

Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed so everyone must be cheating' thread.

Add it to the pile.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

Rip my mains tho. 

So, you can't fight a "simple stuff like a keylogger", but you expect APB to be able to ban sophisticated cheats that are constantly updated to avoid detection? Right...

Edited by Saxtus
  • Like 1