Mozie

Im sorry but this is under the belt

news-15-1.jpg?v=53696-104

This aint okay if you need help just ask.

• Like 2

shh its ok

artwork doesnt matter

:^)

He isn't wrong though. It does not fall in line with the rest of the game's aesthetic.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mozie said:

news-15-1.jpg?v=53696-104

This aint okay if you need help just ask.

As someone who got some minor technical degree in art design... Wowzies.

Yeah but I get it... I also wouldn't have many ideas of some theme to go with RIOT.

That idea with riot police and protest was better in my head tho.

Especially since "APB" feels out of place. Hopefully not ironic.

Edited by Mitne

9 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

He isn't wrong though. It does not fall in line with the rest of the game's aesthetic.

Looks like typical G-Kings artwork.

• Like 6

I think it's fine. The APB logo (with the missing Reloaded line) looks out of place though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GhosT said:

I think it's fine. The APB logo (with the missing Reloaded line) looks out of place though.

Maybe a sign of removing the Reloaded branding?...

Oh, and I think it looks alright, probably better than what I make.

It doesn't look bad, it looks like it's trying to be unique from other games which is definitely a good thing. Kind of a retro theme which I like if that was the intention. Btw, we had a discussion in the discord that the overall look and aesthetic of All Points Bulletin during development was all over the place and lacking majorly until Arron Simpson was lead artist and his artistic vision became the unified look of APB

Obviously they can't keep one single aesthetic, they have to try and bring new things to APB, at long as they don't abandon the old and embrace that it's the core of APB *cough* like using the classic 2D login menu *cough*

All we wanted was an engine upgrade, not an infantile new fail game like Vendetta or w/e the hell that crappy fantasy game they were making was called.  Does anyone remember the numerous times the PC version of APB was sabotaged while finances diverted into crap projects?  Yeah well I guess some things never change.

21 minutes ago, Hey! said:

All we wanted was an engine upgrade, not an infantile new fail game like Vendetta or w/e the hell that crappy fantasy game they were making was called.  Does anyone remember the numerous times the PC version of APB was sabotaged while finances diverted into crap projects?  Yeah well I guess some things never change.

Vendetta was basicly OW, think they did it on their spare-time or something.

Not sure why you're talking about that in here tho.