Kariiim

Any more ban waves?

yeah please tell us when so i can lie low for a while :^)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

yeah please tell us when so i can lie low for a while :^)

i posted this cause i am kinda scared HAHA xd

1 minute ago, Kariiim said:

Why tho?

I didn't get banned, so its obvious they're banning actual cheaters and not people who go around going 'lol i cheat'

Just now, Alani said:

Why tho?

I didn't get banned, so its obvious they're banning actual cheaters and not people who go around going 'lol i cheat'

Wrong ban my friend wrong ban still going 😕

in a decade of apb i’ve never actually been worried about a false ban lol

If you don't cheat you have nothing to be worried about. I've been hackusated countless times since 2014 and I never got falsely banned.

1 hour ago, Kariiim said:

if your legit, you don't have to be scared, so the fact that you say your scared means your doing something that is agents the tos and you should stop doing it

• Like 1

Bans will always exist, both in-game and on forums.

The thing is, if you are legit you dont' need to be worried, if your is/was a false ban, before or after you will get unbanned.

I mean... it's fine that they don't post what they do in background.

Myself as one of FF-banned people was only afraid in after-match, because nothing was said and there was massive ban wave - like in old Tiggs days where you just got randomly slapped sticker on.

16 hours ago, Thial said:

If you don't cheat you have nothing to be worried about. I've been hackusated countless times since 2014 and I never got falsely banned.

i mean.... who doesnt? for many players reporting whoever killed them is almost muscle memory already.

lets remember the guy that reported a player for running him over with a car, for example.

why even do you make a topic like this ... if they do a ban wave they do one ... they don' tneed to tell to someone that they are doing one.

19 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

in a decade of apb i’ve never actually been worried about a false ban lol

some people seem to have reasons for being scared.

Looking at the past neither players from my clan including myself ever got banned. I got reported a million times and called out aswell as a cheater. Still I have never seen anybody get falsely flagged

2 hours ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

i mean.... who doesnt? for many players reporting whoever killed them is almost muscle memory already.

lets remember the guy that reported a player for running him over with a car, for example.

eh, flagging by reports doesn't ban people, not even a lot of flags. it just makes others+the anticheat "investigate". why worry if you are clean, lul

lots of people do report each and everyone but most systems value those reports less then - which makes sense. hence, e.g. rays reports are also negligible and noone should care or worry about what he does...

Edited by neophobia

Informing players about coming bans is against policy. A reminder that if you are concerned that another player is cheating, please use the in-game /report function, or send a ticket with evidence to our support here. Thread has been locked.

-Spuzva