virginiavirgin

Is this true about weapon roles?

Some person was like messaging me nonstop telling me that using ir3 or any weapon mod that is 3 isn’t working since I haven’t reached the weapon role level or rank and they told me that it’s not effective until i reach the rank level is that true? I honestly think they are trying to sabotage me expecting me not to use mods. Please reply with seriously responses no need for trolls on this topic thank you

The only limit that rank (be it player rank or role level) has on mods is whether or not you can purchase the item from contacts.

• Thanks 1

Whoever told you that was either inexperinced in this game himself or trolling you.

Mods will always work as intended as long as you meet rank requirement (I think though that rank requirement right now don't apply to any weapon mod tho.) to use them and put them in their respective slots.

Edited by Mitne

7 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Whoever told you that was either inexperinced in this game himself or trolling you.

Mods will always work as intended as long as you meet rank requirement (I think though that rank requirement right now don't apply to any weapon mod tho.) to use them and put them in their respective slots.

Believe you need either rank 65 or 80 iirc to equip certain mods at all. Rank 195 is required for the end-game unlocks (blowtorch, mobility sling)

After that it's all fair game. ARMAS presets have special variants of mods with a rank requirement of 0 iirc

OP, ignore that guy

Edited by Nitronik
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Nitronik said:

Believe you need either rank 65 or 80 iirc to equip certain mods at all. Rank 195 is required for the end-game unlocks (blowtorch, mobility sling)

After that it's all fair game. ARMAS presets have special variants of mods with a rank requirement of 0 iirc

OP, ignore that guy

Blowtorch is character mod. And mobility sling only matters if you are guy who just like to use primary.

Such mods like HS3 or RS3 are accesible to everyone... under some minor rank requirement.

Edited by Mitne

3 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Pretty much this, You don't want to mix up Rank with Role level.

Weapon roles are only needed to unlock the mods but you can use them I believe without the weapon role level reached, However Most mods have a minimum total character rank with contacts to use them.

Check the of the individual mod for details of what is the minimum required rank.

APB DB says Rank 40 is needed.

• Thanks 1

If you can't tell the difference between having it and not when rerolling then I do not know what to say.

If you kill ppl with certain weapons, your gun rank progresses and unlock certain mods; purchasable anytime from contacts.

Killing more players with assault rifle unlocks the hs3

Killing more players with rifles unlocks u the ir3

Likewise for all mods. You can also get these mods from other players.

These mods can be used by you if your character's rank is above R40. 

• Thanks 1

Mods like radar blocking / car detonating / car surfing / radar tower / pfpfpfpfpf g1 / shouldn't be restricted to 195s though, too big of a gap if these people still fight people without those mods. Ridiculous to gate at 195. These mods should be available around level 80 or the matchmaker should look better at group-ups. (for example at least one 195 on each side)

Again, ridiculous change to the balance.

Sincerely,
Monolillity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Monolillity said:

shouldn't be restricted to 195s

I dont understand why g1 put that restriction..

2 hours ago, Roxane said:

I dont understand why g1 put that restriction..

if you remember that the purchase of weapons and in General all things is limited by the pumping contacts connected .

• Like 1

On 1/6/2019 at 1:48 AM, virginiavirgin said:

Some person was like messaging me nonstop telling me that using ir3 or any weapon mod that is 3 isn’t working since I haven’t reached the weapon role level or rank and they told me that it’s not effective until i reach the rank level is that true? I honestly think they are trying to sabotage me expecting me not to use mods. Please reply with seriously responses no need for trolls on this topic thank you

wtf are you talking about are you dumb on purpose or by accident? this seriously has to be one of the dumbest threads ever created in the history of this game haaha lol gg trash bronze players hahahahahaha

6 minutes ago, Ohshii said:

wtf are you talking about are you dumb on purpose or by accident? this seriously has to be one of the dumbest threads ever created in the history of this game haaha lol gg trash bronze players hahahahahaha

smells Pirit playing in the silver district. 

Edited by Yood

yeah you caught me dude I been bronze since RTW's friends and family alpha in 2004

1 minute ago, Ohshii said:

yeah you caught me dude I been bronze since RTW's friends and family alpha in 2004

that's your problem, not mine . it is not necessary to throw dust in the eyes . 

top  IS THIS TRUE ABOUT WEAPON ROLES?

Is as easy as getting a friend to test the weapon range with and without IR3, and you'll see that it works no matter your level 😄