Sign in to follow this  
Willmore

ATAC is reskin of which gun?

I was searching information about it in APB:DB and on this forum, but I didn't find it.

I know that every gun from armas is the reskin of a standart gun that you can buy from contacts, but I don't get which gun is ancestor of ATAC?

Not all ARMAS weapons are reskins, there are a few unique weapons such as the ATAC, FAR and NSSW. The ARMAS pages usually have it in the description if a gun is a reskin. Things like "functionally identical to the NTEC-5" etc.

Also if they use to say that ARMAS are all weapons reskin's well itz not.

The ATAC is an example, also the Agrotech.

Edited by iDontThinkSo

As Whiskey mentioned, if a weapon says functionally identical to xxx, then it’s a reskin. But not all reskins will exactly say that, so, just scan the description for the name of another weapon(IE: The TAS.)

If no other weapon is mentioned then it’s not a reskin.

I think everyone else covered this pretty well. There are some unique weapons offers up on the ARMAS marketplace. You aren't missing out on anything if you really don't want to shell out for them. They are just there to offer different playstyles (don't worry the default guns still beat out those offerings). At absolute worst you can always farm joker tickets every week to lease one off the vendor in social. 

By the way use db.apbvault.net instead of APB:DB. It's kept up-to-date unlike APB:DB. 

• Like 1

None, to my knowledge, it's just a very fast firing with fast TTK gun, only downside being abysmall hipfire and that it blooms stupidly fast.

as already mentioned not all guns are reskins, but why would you need to know this? haha 

7 hours ago, Vincci said:

as already mentioned not all guns are reskins, but why would you need to know this? haha 

I take this gun from Santa Box, and i'd liked it. I don't want to buy guns or anything for real money so I was trying to find "free ATAC"))

as tacticallyred said, you can try to do fightclub and special missions from maxed out contacts to get joker tickets and buy an atac from the joker tickets store at the social district

another option is to save normal credits and buy a raptor, wich plays a lot like the ATAC, it is a little bit better on medium ranges and a little bit slower to fire tho

If you have access to it, the Raptor is quite similar in functionality and play style, a little harder to use due to the fire rate, but still easy.

But yeah, if you really want the ATAC but aren't willing to fork over the IRL cash, JT's are the best way. If you're wondering the best way to earn Joker Tickets, @Kevkof made a useful post that might help.

"Per day you can get: 25+25+25+20+20 = 115 JT

On top of that you can get the weekly maximum amount in both fight clubs: 2x (50+150+200) = 800 JT

If we combine that all you can get up to 1605 JT (7x115 + 800).

Taking those 1605 JT/week and doing that for 7 weeks = 11235 JT

Now let's make the same calculations as a R9:

Daily activities: 10 JT/day

Fight club/week: 800 JT

Total per week: 870 JT

(This doesn't take into account the other daily activities you'll be able to do as well from the other contacts as you're progressing through them.)"

Good luck.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Willmore said:

I take this gun from Santa Box, and i'd liked it. I don't want to buy guns or anything for real money so I was trying to find "free ATAC"))

fight club or free trial if still posible.

30 minutes ago, Vincci said:

fight club or free trial if still posible.

Don't ever free trial a gun unless youre going to buy it.

That's a waste of a good 35% off.

1 minute ago, TacticallyRed said:

Don't ever free trial a gun unless youre going to buy it.

That's a waste of a good 35% off.

he said 👇

16 hours ago, Willmore said:

2 minutes ago, Vincci said:

he said 👇

Still, its better just to get that free ATAC from FC since the trial only lasts 2hours with premium and 30mins without premium, so its kind of pointless with JT-rented guns being 7 days that can be extended every week.

just incase he ever changes his mind, having that free trial there to get a 35% off would be nice.

Edited by TacticallyRed

Just now, TacticallyRed said:

Still, its better just to get that free ATAC from FC since the trial only lasts 2hours with premium and 30mins without premium, so its kind of pointless.

just incase he ever changes his mind, having that free trial there to get a 35% off would be nice.

well yeah if u plan to ever buy it, dont waste it, but mostly when u feel love for a gun it only last for some days haha and there is like 4 atacs.

ATAC is a reskin of Ntec 7 Compact. (more likely the other way around but idgaf)

As always G1/LO is invited to already implement this gun on EU servers.

Edited by PHM