TheMessiah

Fallen Earth is planning on a fresh start server for the future

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

arent there fallen earth forums?

Clearly in 10 years from now future games LO owns will still have topic threads being opened in the APB general section...

Is this like an idea that someone is proposing for apb, or having an idea for?...

i always wanted to try the game but.... idk it never got my interest

Honestly, it will take LO at least a year or so to get a new server running with the new engine. We wont have tradable premium, sub rewards, or new marketplace items till at least the fresh start. During this time Fallen Earth will be making no money so I dont see how this is going to go

Stubby if I have to tell the truth, if its going to take a year to get that entire process going in FE, I honestly doubt that its Players won't be around, you could honestly shut the game down what im saying. I advise releasing items that the current engine can maintain and promote and sell the items to keep a profit for the game.
#SUPPORT THE UNION

6 hours ago, Hollywood7098 said:

Stubby if I have to tell the truth, if its going to take a year to get that entire process going in FE, I honestly doubt that its Players won't be around, you could honestly shut the game down what im saying. I advise releasing items that the current engine can maintain and promote and sell the items to keep a profit for the game.
#SUPPORT THE UNION

I dont believe LO wants to create new assets on the outdated engine (current). Hell, they dont even want to bring back old items such as tradable premium and sub rewards till the new server/remaster