Jump to content
Guest

Does Little Orbit listen to people who have been around for years or the players who have played for 20 hours?

Recommended Posts

Guest

Quit pleasing the silvers who have 20 hours in the game and think that know everything and sweeping aside the people who have over 3000 hours

Play the game for once please and see what its like with your amazing " balanced shotguns "

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they know the shotguns are garbage

just look at the mass of people whining on the forums

relax dude

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there are plenty of people who have thousands of hours who i wouldn’t trust with balance changes, myself included

just saying

  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Quit pleasing the silvers who have 20 hours in the game and think that know everything and sweeping aside the people who have over 3000 hours

Play the game for once please and see what its like with your amazing " balanced shotguns "

Haven't you been reading anything they have been saying for the past month?  Matt said himself that he got excited and jumped the gun on releasing the balance patch and has apologized for it and now they're fixing it.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean.. they havent't brought Improved Rifling to how it was before them, so apparently they will continue on pleasing those who cry over those who actually know what changes this game needs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

there are plenty of people who have thousands of hours who i wouldn’t trust with balance changes, myself included

just saying

Same for me  and same for myself included

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can't rely on 3000h people when talking about weapon balance.
I mean, there's people with 3000h that claim current shotguns are fine and the N-TEC is balanced.. so yeah.

You need multiple opinions on things like that, and a lot of testing.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, GhosT said:

 a lot of testing.

This^
This is both what is needed and is the one thing we are absolutely not getting.

On the bright side, nothing is permanent.
Any change can be changed again at any time. So just keep the opinions coming and one day we'll get decent weapon balance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a thread where someone cries about shotguns even if the devs have acknowledged that they need to be adjusted again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Quit pleasing the silvers who have 20 hours in the game and think that know everything and sweeping aside the people who have over 3000 hours

Play the game for once please and see what its like with your amazing " balanced shotguns "

Matt already said he messed up and rushed it and that they were fixing it with the patch in 2 days. The point of this topic is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LazyLizard said:

Just a thread where someone cries about shotguns even if the devs have acknowledged that they need to be adjusted again.

I think its more about the changes and fixes being bad ideas tbh. 
Buffing guns around bad servers and all that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
I think its more about the changes and fixes being bad ideas tbh. 
Buffing guns around bad servers and all that.
With the hitreg patch 2 days away I wana see where all the guns are at. If this patch actually fixes the reg then we can look at balancing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Darkzero3802 said:
4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
I think its more about the changes and fixes being bad ideas tbh. 
Buffing guns around bad servers and all that.
With the hitreg patch 2 days away I wana see where all the guns are at. If this patch actually fixes the reg then we can look at balancing
Yeah, Im curious as well.
Maybe if it works shotguns can go back to how they were.

elle oh elle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Yeah, Im curious as well.
Maybe if it works shotguns can go back to how they were.

elle oh elle
The main issue before was the pellets not registering properly but then again no bullet did unless you had a bot. But with that fixed I still think shotties were on the weak side. when it comes to close combat shotties should have the advantage due to said pellets and raw power. The power was lacking back then even if hitreg worked. SMGs are good and close combat but they shouldnt have had the advantage they had pre patch. Edited by Darkzero3802

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:
The main issue before was the pellets not registering properly but then again no bullet did unless you had a bot. But with that fixed I still think shotties were on the weak side. when it comes to close combat shotties should have the advantage due to said pellets and raw power. The power was lacking back then even if hitreg worked. SMGs are good and close combat but they shouldnt have had the advantage they had pre patch.
While mine is just opinion as well, I didnt have a problem with shotguns before the changes. 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

there are plenty of people who have thousands of hours who i wouldn’t trust with balance changes, myself included

just saying

facts. just because someone's been around long doesn't mean they know better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

9 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

20 hours or less, as the people in charge of "balancing" the game.
What a bunch of clowns.

Whats wrong with clowns ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

shocking to know, but subjective opinions are subjective. 

nothing to do with your gamer experience
Rather because we have difference experiences with different things, players who never had issues using an shotgun, might have a different opinion than someone who is more about that long range pew pew.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GhosT said:

I mean, there's people with 3000h that claim current shotguns are fine and the N-TEC is balanced.. so yeah.


Shotguns are (were) fine and the N-TEC is balanced though.

 
23 minutes ago, Bellenettiel said:

shocking to know, but subjective opinions are subjective. 

nothing to do with your gamer experience
Rather because we have difference experiences with different things, players who never had issues using an shotgun, might have a different opinion than someone who is more about that long range pew pew.


Yes, this is true, but you have to keep in mind that the person who is more about long range pew-pew automatically has a somewhat invalidated opinion on shotguns because the guns simply aren't made for them. As an opponent to shotguns, sure, their opinion is valid, but if you balance them around that player being able to use them there's an issue.

In general, if there's a group of people who can use a gun perfectly well, it doesn't need to be buffed.
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:
2 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Quit pleasing the silvers who have 20 hours in the game and think that know everything and sweeping aside the people who have over 3000 hours

Play the game for once please and see what its like with your amazing " balanced shotguns "

Matt already said he messed up and rushed it and that they were fixing it with the patch in 2 days. The point of this topic is?
Yeah and they had like a month already to revert shotguns back to their old balanced state and continue IR testing. Instead they just left it all to rot and make people quit.
 
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clandestine said:
Yeah and they had like a month already to revert shotguns back to their old balanced state and continue IR testing. Instead they just left it all to rot and make people quit.
 
They put a temp fix out and in 2 days the nerf is here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:
They put a temp fix out and in 2 days the nerf is here.
the temp fix did nothing to the broken pellet mechanics, and the ir3 temp “fix” just removed the range but left the controversial rof decrease
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...