Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

41 Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. LazyLizard

    BSOD on startup

    Nada, wasn't. A community member suggested i'd try to start up apb on a lower graphical setting ot see if it works, testing that tmorrow. Update: didn't work.
  2. LazyLizard

    BSOD on startup

    So at this point, i am completelly puzzled regarding to actually whenever this is fixable or not outside of re-installing my OS. Every time i try to start APB:R, i can get past the launcher, but a couple seconds into the splash, it BSODs into the driver_overran_buffer code. The stranger part is: Other games run absolutely fine, even 2019 ones with no problems outside their own bugs and crashes, only APB:R is having this issue. A member on discord suggested it might be related to an AMD cpu, but i'm not too sure whenever it's accurate or not. I don't think it's a hardware issue, considering i've been able to run this just fine before. I've checked windows updates, drivers, done the cmds for chkdsks, etcetera, but none of these seem to work.
  3. Nuff said. Most of the problem players seem to come from there.
  4. LazyLizard

    WASP Inc [Enforcer]

    So why are some of your members such salty bastards when you just accidently roll em over with a car?
  5. >fragile needs a buff. ><thing> needs a buff.
  6. Only real nerf taht LTL needs is stun nades imo. Spread it out more but reduce the dmg.
  7. Just a thread where someone cries about shotguns even if the devs have acknowledged that they need to be adjusted again.
  8. Look at all these negative nancies.
  9. U3.5 comes first. Also LO should just pick a wohlly different VOIP service. Vivox is a piece of shit.
  10. This. Also. Ignore is a magical thing too. Too bad people ignore it across many platforms.
  11. >the feel when you've ascended the smallbrain CA3 users into the Kevlar 3 master race. You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me, the kev3 and you look at CA3 smallbrain and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another ca3, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But the kev3 is a genetic freak and he's not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beating him. Then you add medispray to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way in combat, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because kev3 KNOWS that ca3 can't beat him and he's not even gonna try! So CA3, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning in combat. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning in combat. See CA3, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you in APB:R. /meme Basically, I'm comfortable with Kev3 as it is. As for Dopefish's suggestion, i can't really agree with it, as it would throw the balance way off on the term -everyone- would be using CA3 because NO OTHER greenmod would be viable.
  12. He didn't even actually play the game...HE DIDNT EVEN ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME. [INTERNALIZED AUTISM]
  • Create New...