[images]

props for damascus

On 6/29/2018 at 6:13 AM, Wilt said:

Here's my new look !

y8u2dYB.png

dam that new CSA outfit coming along nicely 😄

• Like 2

On 7/2/2018 at 9:46 PM, AbuMohammad said:

So another, maybe final part of german uniforms.

HvtTe1qei60.jpgtAt_pk0TmOM.jpgVpAiCc7SdfQ.jpgfRRaH0x2GSg.jpgVNhvBXb4iIw.jpg

there's honestly an unecessary amount of hate comming to you man , you asked gently , devs responded it's fine  , and even tho there's nothing offensive people are still mad at you for recreating something you like .

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 8

Hello everyone,

I maxed out my outfit slots so thought I might as well post them here.  I try to keep my designs somewhat "lore-friendly" - it gives me something to work from. As I have no original ideas I prefer to copy from whats in the game rather than from other players (most of the time). I also really like the puzzle of figuring out how the pre-made "brand" symbols are made and recreating them.

Feedback is encouraged, I hope you enjoy. 

Basic G-King

vpnXbuJ.jpgP44hst5.jpg

Snood: 100% stole this idea from Healt earlier in the thread. First time I saw someone make the snood look good so I thought I'd give it a try.

epDZkoO.jpgU1USoXN.jpg

Engineer/New Cross Skate Park/Racing/Blah:  I really like going through all the preset clothes again after such a long time and drawing inspiration from them. I've always been a fan of the new cross colours and style (especially the ape graphic) so I gave it a go. Before I made this outfit I was struggling with a racing themed outfit so I scrapped it and started on this - they kind of just became one.  Spent the most time on this one, adding dirt and blood and what not. Still a WIP - seems a bit 'busy' in some places - suggestions welcome.

ci4OQXv.jpgWIssMq3.jpgCLUojvQ.jpg

It turned out OK I think. You can see this chick hanging outside of a Nomad with a blowtorch right? Use your imagination.

Basic Blood Rose: Just Basic G-King... but blood rose - didn't spend a whole lot of time on this one.

Z7vd5N8.jpgGSc8CXa.jpg

Race Girl:

YXoJ1v8.jpghl73QpU.jpg

I think I re use symbols a bit too much especially on the new cross one. Also I have a thing for denim shorts apparently.

PS: I don't keep that bandage tattoo on all the time its just for one outfit. Too lazy to remove for screenshots. 

• Like 14

Cyberpunk 2077 themed stuff

i'd properly finish the shirt if there wasn't a limit to a single item customization ;_;

mUYAmQu.png0bKfoEn.png

• Like 14

47 minutes ago, Bellenettiel said:

Cyberpunk 2077 themed stuff

i'd properly finish the shirt if there wasn't a limit to a single item customization ;_;

That is absolutely awesome, well done man

• Like 1

Some of my new designs:

My enforcer 😜

5bZgGls.png

fLvVizX.png

iQuxH0t.png

CqqVkZl.png

vph2lFn.png

My criminal:

Q6Wd2qC.png

81P4X7r.png

Hpt9O5d.png

fJ52yNj.png

KoTLjGI.png

Akatsuki stuff:

RrtKCWp.png

P54Om1w.png

rnfZQqm.png

dfMEQwL.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Friends, thanks to all of you who likes my posts and outfits. You asked for female uniforms long time, and now i decided to make it. As all of my german uniforms, they can be bought on Citadel, just mail me, AbuMohammad, ingame. These are my first female outfits, but I hope not the last ones.

9EUU4cs.pngXerlQdr.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 7/10/2018 at 3:11 AM, Nysiz said:

Some of my new designs:

My enforcer 😜

vph2lFn.png
CqqVkZl.png
iQuxH0t.png
fLvVizX.png
5bZgGls.png

My criminal:

Q6Wd2qC.png
81P4X7r.png
Hpt9O5d.png
fJ52yNj.png
KoTLjGI.png

Akatsuki stuff:

RrtKCWp.png

P54Om1w.png

rnfZQqm.png

dfMEQwL.png

Never thought i'd say this (cause the problem is usually the other way around) Too many spoilers FYI 10 images per spoiler is fine.
Fixed it for you.

Otherwise Nice work. Edited by Zolerox
  • Like 1

On 7/8/2018 at 12:01 PM, Ketog said:

there's honestly an unecessary amount of hate comming to you man , you asked gently , devs responded it's fine  , and even tho there's nothing offensive people are still mad at you for recreating something you like .

The people who dislike them probably think its offensive to parade Nazi uniforms. Also the staff said no symbols representing hateful ideologies.
  • Thanks 1

Cool way to show off the outfits.

48qpKXE.gifoIsoQOg.gif
Yk348ak.gifOqOn37B.gif

P.S I'll stop posting now. Unless i got something to show. Edited by Zolerox
Original Post + They broken after a few hours  Use Imgur? or any other "dedicated" image hosting site. (you can make the images download them including gifs then Upload to your desired site P.S I use imgur.) 

Hello everyone! 
So a lot of my friends and a few GM's suggested I start posting my outfits here on forums. I normally don't hang around on forums but I guess there's a time for everything. 
Here's my unmasked Spider-Man cosplay from the movie Spider-Man; Homecoming movie. Hope you enjoy it!
Leave a like if you also want me to post my other cosplays. Motivates me to keep going aswell.
Love you all  
ovBRRGh.png

• Like 12

On 7/14/2018 at 10:02 AM, lRaulDuke said:

Drift outfit (Fortnite)

fucking awesome 
  • Like 1

Here's another timelapse :]

Edited by G4B3
  • Like 3