Wish US was more populated... Wanna level up but impossible.

Like, the population is already an issue with EU has 704 people rn and US had 150 and most of US pop is AFK in social, but the main issue is that US doesnt even have enough people to have more than 1 populated silver district and ofc its always Financial and never WaterFront... I just need these last 5 levels on this WF Contact to get more Financial contacts and Ive been waiting AGES to reach 195 again x=x

wait till UE3.5

EDIT: EU supose doesnt lag as hard as US so...if the game ran fine im sure we'd have more than 150 people

Edited by Keshi

2 minutes ago, Keshi said:

wait till UE3.5

oHai! Didnt know you were Preceed! 😄   

But yeah I hope it doesnt come to that cause I like my 40ms ping and not 130ms 😕
Edited by Guest

Not gonna be more populated untill they make 3.5 upgrade,fix matchmaking and add 2 new contacts.Nobody gives a sht about weapon balances..players not gonna return 4 dat.Dat simple.In other words-people may return and new to come only if theres new content

Edited by TheMessiah

51 minutes ago, BingoBookBG said:

Not gonna be more populated untill they make 3.5 upgrade,fix matchmaking and add 2 new contacts.Nobody gives a sht about weapon balances..players not gonna return 4 dat.Dat simple

Yeah especially this kind of balance actually made people quit not come.

Actually u dont need to play missions to rank up if u are a crim. All u have to do is pledge to a contact, ramraid deliver stuff to em. Ez money+ progression on contacts.

Reason why NA has a scarce population is because the former and current ownership allow new players to be sodomized by high ranking experienced silvers and golds alike.

Even myself who has no honed APB skills has been a victim of these circumstances.

Also....still feels same old same old game.

1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:
oHai! Didnt know you were Preceed! 😄   

But yeah I hope it doesnt come to that cause I like my 40ms ping and not 130ms 😕
hai 😄 think i played against u last night lol
And actually your ms would be the same...just that we'dd have a 64bit client now and see if the performance will improve, or if it WILL REMAIN potato for the rest of its life lol
1 hour ago, BingoBookBG said:

Not gonna be more populated untill they make 3.5 upgrade,fix matchmaking and add 2 new contacts.Nobody gives a sht about weapon balances..players not gonna return 4 dat.Dat simple

maybe weapon balance before UE3.5 can make players come back to see how the game runs with new engine AND dealing with balance at the same time tho

1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Like, the population is already an issue with EU has 704 people rn and US had 150 and most of US pop is AFK in social, but the main issue is that US doesnt even have enough people to have more than 1 populated silver district and ofc its always Financial and never WaterFront... I just need these last 5 levels on this WF Contact to get more Financial contacts and Ive been waiting AGES to reach 195 again x=x

I'd prefer 150 vs 750 people on EU as long as they were not russians.
  • Like 1

there’s usually a few days a week where the population decides to play in wf 

37 minutes ago, Clandestine said:
2 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

I'd prefer 150 vs 750 people on EU as long as they were not russians.
I either stay idle rather than playing with a russian. Idk what the prob is when u have the function if the language is the only thing which is irritating u.

Dont gimme the "hey all russians hack" reply.

2 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:
 if the language is the only thing which is irritating u.

Nah I'm an empath. Just this.
  • Like 1

Do you really really want those levels?

3 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

US had 150

A few days ago Jericho had 4 to 5 full districts.
I haven't been on the past few days the storms and fires are knocking out the  DNS servers  for me too often.

3 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
I haven't been on the past few days the storms and fires are knocking out the  DNS servers  for me too often.
Peak hours we are lucky to fill a single silver district.

26 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
31 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
Peak hours we are lucky to fill a single silver district.
and the rest will go spam /y WTT LEGENDARIES LF THUNDER PM in social Edited by Keshi

7 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

the population of Jericho is fine. 

PYRITE playing in a silver district is EVIL . Clans, closed groups playing against strong players is EVIL . the game is NOT WORKING .

P.S.  why Europe does not like Russian -you play in most cases with Western part of Russia . and the players are technically quite able to resist you . Edited by Yood

I definitely think their recent balance update REALLY hurt the game.  I was playing A LOT after they reduced server issues significantly, but I've not been on since the day of the balance update.  Shotgun meta is NOT what I want to play in, at all.

I'm sure the PC release of Monster Hunter World is partially responsible of population drops as well.  APB will be a game people return to when they're bored of MHW.

12 hours ago, Danimal said:

Reason why NA has a scarce population is because the former and current ownership allow new players to be sodomized by high ranking experienced silvers and golds alike.

Even myself who has no honed APB skills has been a victim of these circumstances.

Also....still feels same old same old game.

complete agreement.  the game is NOT WORKING !

mynd  don't cry ! Jericho has ALWAYS been a stable server in terms of population .  server kills in the first place ! gold is playing in the silver district .

Edited by Yood

let's wait a little longer !

Edited by Yood

didnt see any news regarding the trading system going live or otw yet... meaning we wont find any news on ue3.5 either... we wait a little longer!

Jericho machine broke which is why I don't play on it despite having an R180 char there, just playing on EU because it actually works, I'm sure the other NA players are doing the same or just not playing the game.

I have a Jericho character somewhere....

On 8/21/2018 at 11:36 AM, a Pair of Socks said:

1. Log onto APB in the evening, primetime, when there's more than enough people online to play and have variety. It sounds like you're logging on when most of us Jericho people are at work/school or asleep. Of course there won't be much of anyone on at noontime or 5 AM on the East Coast. Of course we're less populated than Citadel. But the game is by no means this complete ghost town, except when one could reasonably expect it to be. And yes, that applies to Waterfront, too. Play when other people are on.

2. Your repetitive, whiny threads are getting tiresome. First the bellyaching about shotguns, then some other garbage I can't be bothered to remember, and now this.

Dude - brotha - you are a gold and you're on like this. I'm a straight-up True Silver and when the changes were made and I started getting my face melted off by all the shotguns galore... I simply started strategizing to counter them. And guess what? I'm doing fine now, and not posting annoying forum threads. Win some, lose some, occasional tie. If you're constantly losing, like you said you are (either in this one or the other thread), you're trying to bash the triangular peg into the square hole when you simply need to change holes.

The kicker, though, was in the other one (similar to this one, natch) where you complained about not having friends to play with. here's a tip: perhaps be nice to your friends, and they won't become former friends, like I did. being a bellyaching jerk is one of the things that will, indeed, leave you no one to play with. Edited by SwagOfMumia
  • Like 1