CookiePuss

Things Ive learned in OTW...

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

fuck... I didnt think this through, did I?

do you ever?

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
10 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

fuck... I didnt think this through, did I?

do you ever?
lol no

i learned that the anubis still sucks 😕

I learned... very little.  I couldn't really tell the difference between live and the OTW Baylan districts.  I'll probably need side by side comparison videos.

Just now, MooTownSnacker said:

I learned... very little.  I couldn't really tell the difference between live and the OTW Baylan districts.  I'll probably need side by side comparison videos.

What I wouldnt give to be able to swap between weapon versions without changing districts.

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I learned that there are a few people that suck on live server so they come to OTW to tryhard with meta weapons on people that are just messing around with test stuff or wonky things in the hopes of thinking they are actually good at the game.

And they will find out that even using the most powerful guns they still sucking and cant find an excuse to nerf any weapon that kills them.

I only want to test shit weapons against other shit weapons.. This way I know that one shit weapon is better than another shit weapon!
But I don't want to test how it holds up against meta weapons! That would be silly.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tobii said:

I only want to test shit weapons against other shit weapons.. This way I know that one shit weapon is better than another shit weapon!
But I don't want to test how it holds up against meta weapons! That would be silly.

Well shit, did we even need a test district to know these guns are still bad?

Just now, CookiePuss said:
4 minutes ago, Tobii said:

Well shit, did we even need a test district to know these guns are still bad?
No. Just from reading the notes you could see they would STILL be bad.

8 minutes ago, Tobii said:

Difference between using all weps and tryharding away with ONLY meta weps as if it was live server still.

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:
10 minutes ago, Tobii said:

Difference between using all weps and tryharding away with ONLY meta weps as if it was live server still.
Some people get off to that stuff.. /shrug

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

The Ntec, Volcano, Whisper, Yukon, and Ursus all still can kill me.

Any chance we can get a more orderly way to test the patched weapons @MattScott ?

you didn't know.

6 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I learned that there are a few people that suck on live server so they come to OTW to tryhard with meta weapons on people that are just messing around with test stuff or wonky things in the hopes of thinking they are actually good at the game.

constructive, informational statement

Every weapon I don't own is a test for me ^.^ lol

I've been testing the HVR with a .45... HVR is still a good gun, but I haven't been able to test qs'ing yet.