a birthday of more significance than a small birthday
what's a small birthday?

Just now, Aeronaut said:

what's a small birthday?

a birthday of less significance than a big birthday
  • Like 1

Just now, WitchQueen said:

Big birthdays:

1, 13, 18, 21, 30 and every 10 years from that.

why 13?

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:
why 13?
16?

Just now, CookiePuss said:
why 13?
Depends where you live.
0LPBrMS.gif

19 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Citadel, no ty.

Anyways, i never understood why people celebrate one less year of life.

Cuz we celebrate that we survived another full year? Your thinking to pessimistic man. =)

Just now, Ignas / qsn said:
Age of consent is different in every country

: )
oh no

22 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Citadel, no ty.

That reasoning implies there's a certain age a person would live up to. Reasonable people celebrate each life they have lived because living itself is not a given, it stems from a time where you couldn't fill up your whole house and still live for another decade with aids and medicine.

Anyways, I might be there, and possibly glad this fella won't come since crossing the street is too much for him already.

13 minutes ago, Slickmund said:
 still live for another decade with aids and medicine.
oh. yeah, aids don't let you live too comfortably.

27 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Citadel, no ty.

why wouldn’t you celebrate another year closer to the sweet embrace of death?

47 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
why 13?

First year as a teenager

46 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
47 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
why 13?
16?
I actually forgot 16

1 minute ago, Aeronaut said:
16 minutes ago, Slickmund said:
-
oh. yeah, aids don't let you live too comfortably.
Aids, as in someone aiding you, not AIDS, the disease. Though now that I think about it I guess that's a thing as well nowadays.

@BXNNXD Not to bash on you or anything, but thats some irrational thinking really, once you get close to the average life expectancy age, sure you can start thinking that way. If your time is set because of various reasons, sure you can think that way. Otherwise, it is silly to think of death that is something that is approaching you, it is something that can come to at any time to anyone depending on a lot of factors. Im all for 'tired of life' jokes, but on the more serious note I strongly disapprove of thinking being depressed and waiting for death is acceptable. I'll refrain from getting any deeper into the topic though, it's not a public debate kinda topic really, imho. Again, I'm not specifically targetting you.

1 minute ago, Slickmund said:
Aids, as in someone aiding you, not AIDS, the disease. Though now that I think about it I guess that's a thing as well nowadays.

@BXNNXD Not to bash on you or anything, but thats some irrational thinking really, once you get close to the average life expectancy age, sure you can start thinking that way. If your time is set because of various reasons, sure you can think that way. Otherwise, it is silly to think of death that is something that is approaching you, it is something that can come to at any time to anyone depending on a lot of factors. Im all for 'tired of life' jokes, but on the more serious note I strongly disapprove of thinking being depressed and waiting for death is acceptable. I'll refrain from getting any deeper into the topic though, it's not a public debate kinda topic really, imho. Again, I'm not specifically targetting you.
if i can’t make jokes about my crippling depression then i won’t have any jokes at all
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Slickmund said:
so a house full of doctors?
24 minutes ago, Slickmund said:
it stems from a time where you couldn't fill up your whole house and still live for another decade with aids and medicine.
you've got high expectations in your household.

Aids would be caretakes and possible a doctor which come regurally, I was talking about obesity in case that wasn't clear, I used to work in healthcare and have seen some depressing situations thats where the comparison comes from really. Not that it matters.
Im not sure what you mean by having high expectations in my household. I do come from a good home if that's what you meant by that, great mother, decent dad, in terms of youth atleast.
Either way, this is me raising a flag for the standing I have taken in life, be tough, be true, be positive. With a decent ammount of realism and controversy added to it to make it human.
Let's end this conversation here though. I'd be happy to discuss such thoughts in a more private setting however, but this is getting really off-topic (my fault really) and might disturb Witch's intentions of making this thread.

Edited by Slickmund

6 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

Aids would be caretakes and possible a doctor which come regurally, I was talking about obesity in case that wasn't clear, I used to work in healthcare and have seen some depressing situations thats where the comparison comes from really. Not that it matters.
Im not sure what you mean by having high expectations in my household. I do come from a good home if that's what you meant by that, great mother, decent dad, in terms of youth atleast.
Either way, this is me raising a flag for the standing I have taken in life, be tough, be true, be positive. With a decent ammount of realism and controversy added to it to make it human.
Let's end this conversation here though. I'd be happy to discuss such thoughts in a more private setting however, but this is getting really off-topic (my fault really) and might disturb Witch's intentions of making this thread.

it was off topic by the 1st response of this thread. there's nothing to worry about.

Back on topic.
Will there be cake for the girls and bacon wrapped goodies for the men?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AsgerLund said:

Back on topic.
Will there be cake for the girls and bacon wrapped goodies for the men?

define bacon wrapped goodies.
what are the goodies?
if the goodies are what's in my mind, and shall not be posted, i want no part.

also, will this party be available on jericho?

Had a good time, two bullsharks were given away, and only 6 people died.

UqOwka8.jpg

• Like 3